FAT PAD!!!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

FAT PAD!!!

Postby DougAnd » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:25 am

It"s official! I have a 2"+ fat pad. So that leaves me how much usable???? Hmmmm....
After implant I noticed a difference when using my VED. I'd measure put on the tube an pump. But it would take me sometimes a 2 full sets of five just to reach that length. Made no sense. Got my new VED a 2" tube with handle pump and vinyl comfort seal and after my re surgery settled in to stretch. Now that they had sheered my pube it was easier to watch so decided to solve this mystery. Measured and put on the tube, Reached my measured length by the end of the first 5 and released. As always there was an instant huge jump, about 1". This time I released all pressure and just watched as the tube slowly rose. Could not believe what I was seeing. It finally stopped a full 2+ inches above my measured mark! Well pre implant I would hug the top of my penis base with the tube. Post implant that was impossible had a 3 1/2" scar across the bottom of my penis and the pump was attached to the penis base. So I had to hug the bottom of my penis with the tube. Guess where that put the top of the tube? Right in the middle of my fat pad. So until it had been pressed flat against the bone I could not reach my pubertal length. No wonder it hurt like he!!!!! :roll: :lol: :shock: :evil: :cry: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Go figure.
Now my pump is very very deep inside my sac scar is healed and I am now hugging the TOP of my penis base with the tube. Problem solved.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Re: FAT PAD!!!

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:32 am

DougAnd wrote:It"s official! I have a 2"+ fat pad. So that leaves me how much usable???? Hmmmm....
After implant I noticed a difference when using my VED. I'd measure put on the tube an pump. But it would take me sometimes a 2 full sets of five just to reach that length. Made no sense. Got my new VED a 2" tube with handle pump and vinyl comfort seal and after my re surgery settled in to stretch. Now that they had sheered my pube it was easier to watch so decided to solve this mystery. Measured and put on the tube, Reached my measured length by the end of the first 5 and released. As always there was an instant huge jump, about 1". This time I released all pressure and just watched as the tube slowly rose. Could not believe what I was seeing. It finally stopped a full 2+ inches above my measured mark! Well pre implant I would hug the top of my penis base with the tube. Post implant that was impossible had a 3 1/2" scar across the bottom of my penis and the pump was attached to the penis base. So I had to hug the bottom of my penis with the tube. Guess where that put the top of the tube? Right in the middle of my fat pad. So until it had been pressed flat against the bone I could not reach my pubertal length. No wonder it hurt like he!!!!! :roll: :lol: :shock: :evil: :cry: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Go figure.
Now my pump is very very deep inside my sac scar is healed and I am now hugging the TOP of my penis base with the tube. Problem solved.

During my second implant surgery I had a urology surgeon and a plastic surgeon... among other things, the plastic surgeon took off some fat from my fat pad with liposuction. There will need to be more but he said they cant do all of it at one time.. I am really glad things are looking up for you... I just have one thing to say... I TOLD YOU SO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

DougAnd

Re: FAT PAD!!!

Postby DougAnd » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:04 am

Right on brother!
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”