ejaculation concerns

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bubba1956

ejaculation concerns

Postby Bubba1956 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:13 am

hello brothers , I was wondering the amount ejaculation force increases with the implant. prior to implant my cum kinda oozed out, not feeling as I came. Does the implant improve this? I am 8 weeks post op and I haven't been able to cum. I understand that some of this is diabetes and age related.
I am 62 years old. Full blown Ed for 10 years. married for 18 years. my urologist dr. Kershen. Implanted October 15,2018. AMS 700 LGX 18cm length by 12 mm diameter I live in Coleman, Mi. USA : 8-) )

DougAnd

Re: ejaculation concerns

Postby DougAnd » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:10 am

Bubba,
Different for each person. For me my one or two squirts turned into a steady ooze after implant. It has improved with time but I helped it along using a cock ring. Put on the ring and go for it. The extra back pressure forces your prostate to man up and spew harder. Fells kind of like an eruption. Do it often and you will be squirting all over yourself (or inside your wife) Either way it works try it
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

navy6587

Postby navy6587 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:44 am

Bubba...concur with DougAnd...it's different for most/ all men. In my situation, before implant (at 71 y/o), my 'ejection pattern' was anything less than spectacular for over 15 years. I could, and did, orgasm each time I ejaculated but, depending upon the number of times I came during that day or week or month, the amount/ force increased in concert with the time between events.

I'm only just under 5 weeks out and have masturbated twice since 11/8. Once at week 2 1/2 and the second time last week. Orgasm was great, amount of ejaculate was not so much. That should be the end of the story. In my case, however, I found that I also bleed with each 'spurt' or 'drip'. Where that's coming from I do not know and plan to ask my surgeon/ his PA next week (17th) at my 'how to use my implant - inflate & deflate' training session. I'm sure there are many reasons for this and I've tried to 'troubleshoot' this issue several times in my head since I think I know how my plumbing works...or not.

Anyway, to make a short story longer, my take is that 'I' have not seen a change in my results so I'm not concerned. My question is 'have you asked your surgeon/ urologist' about this?

Edd
74; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:26 am

I literally used to almost blast to the ceiling in my 20's and 30's. Huge volume as well. After years of ED, I found that when I pounded a flaccid penis to ejaculate there was no more force behind it and the volume was probably a tenth of what it was before. Since being implanted, the force is with me again! I no longer nearly reach the ceiling but at least I don't just ooze a small amount. The satisfaction level of it is back to where it was before ED as well. Have I ever mentioned I love my implant?
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:28 am

DaveKell wrote:I literally used to almost blast to the ceiling in my 20's and 30's. Huge volume as well. After years of ED, I found that when I pounded a flaccid penis to ejaculate there was no more force behind it and the volume was probably a tenth of what it was before. Since being implanted, the force is with me again! I no longer nearly reach the ceiling but at least I don't just ooze a small amount. The satisfaction level of it is back to where it was before ED as well. Have I ever mentioned I love my implant?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Mr stuby

Postby Mr stuby » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:46 pm

bubba
do kegels
will help with strength of ejaculation
will help with urine retention and dribbling after u pee
will help with glans engorgement
will strengthen your perineum
will help to avoid wobble with erection and angel of your best friend
mike
74yr.old married 54yrs pc11/13 rad seed implants started ved 1/14 .implanted 11/20/2016 ams lgx 18+1 11 up 8 down 6 1/2 flaccid 7 5/8
local uro sanford health,

s. central N.D.
MIKE

Return to “Implants”