Akward and not firm?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
oldbeek

Re: Akward and not firm?

Postby oldbeek » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:24 pm

Smetro wrote:Smphead
As you can see....my inflated cock is hard.....in fact harder than it was when I was 30.
Awkward? Definitely not.......I pump Miss H most days of the week and it fits in her pussy snugly........ and works perfectly :) ....and stays hard forever!

That dick should be a poster child for implants.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:42 pm

oldbeek wrote:That dick should be a poster child for implants.

I agree! :D

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:03 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
DougAnd wrote:Some one needs to fix the false wik. It was certainly not written by an implant guy. I enjoy sex at 30 to 50% inflated. Have never even tried 100% and full length. Don't need to really. Maybe next year when I reach 7 or 8 months I will and I have an LGX AMS. It is as advertised hard for the bed room. They got that pert 110% right on.

Hey Doug... you are not the only one that likes it other than 100%... just one piece of advice, when you are cycling, pump it up to better than 100% or you will not get the benefits of the LGX and you may even atrophy. Maybe after sex and clean up, you just finish pumping and watch a 1/2 hour TV show (or a movie) :)

Larry

Great advice Larry. But I can't do that without potential bleeding. Just got word from Jamie, she cannot help, FDA rules and all. Oh well I'm out of options now no way to fix this thing. But that's OK. I can VED to maintain length and only pump 50% for sex. That's my new plan. Stretching to 7" won't help me. My mini erections almost every morn have shown me that soooo........
PS I'll get schooled on how to activate this thing next week. Tried three times already and no luck. The very first thing I will do that night is pump full. If it pops through then so be it. I have no idea how long I am fully pumped. Right now I am 6" fully flaccid. Just curious to know.
Thanks
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:40 am

DougAnd wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
DougAnd wrote:Some one needs to fix the false wik. It was certainly not written by an implant guy. I enjoy sex at 30 to 50% inflated. Have never even tried 100% and full length. Don't need to really. Maybe next year when I reach 7 or 8 months I will and I have an LGX AMS. It is as advertised hard for the bed room. They got that pert 110% right on.

Hey Doug... you are not the only one that likes it other than 100%... just one piece of advice, when you are cycling, pump it up to better than 100% or you will not get the benefits of the LGX and you may even atrophy. Maybe after sex and clean up, you just finish pumping and watch a 1/2 hour TV show (or a movie) :)

Larry

Great advice Larry. But I can't do that without potential bleeding. Just got word from Jamie, she cannot help, FDA rules and all. Oh well I'm out of options now no way to fix this thing. But that's OK. I can VED to maintain length and only pump 50% for sex. That's my new plan. Stretching to 7" won't help me. My mini erections almost every morn have shown me that soooo........
PS I'll get schooled on how to activate this thing next week. Tried three times already and no luck. The very first thing I will do that night is pump full. If it pops through then so be it. I have no idea how long I am fully pumped. Right now I am 6" fully flaccid. Just curious to know.
Thanks

Good luck. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”