Freddy is fucking activated!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
FreddyFree

Freddy is fucking activated!

Postby FreddyFree » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:16 pm

Yesterday I saw my surgeon for activation. Not much to it. It was a little difficult to pump because it was so slippery! But I figured it out. We didn't pump to max, he just wanted to make sure I could inflate and deflate. I asked him when I could "use" it, he said "tonight", but go slow.

Well, got home, pumped till the bulb would not squeeze any more. No pain or achy feeling. I thought the first time inflating to max there would be pain. I measured it, and it was a full inch shorter than pre-op! If that's the max size, I'm going to be pissed!

Well wifey and I got into it. Had fun, took our time. Fully enjoyed it! No pain whatsoever. We both came.

This morning, rehashing how it was, she did say it is noticeably smaller, length and girth! It is a AMS CX and surgeon said I would gain girth. Erect, it is the same girth as flaccid pre-op.

Only good point it was hard and didn't go away before we were finished using it. We'll see how I feel after a few months.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Larry10625

Re: Freddy is fucking activated!

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:25 pm

FreddyFree wrote:Yesterday I saw my surgeon for activation. Not much to it. It was a little difficult to pump because it was so slippery! But I figured it out. We didn't pump to max, he just wanted to make sure I could inflate and deflate. I asked him when I could "use" it, he said "tonight", but go slow.

Well, got home, pumped till the bulb would not squeeze any more. No pain or achy feeling. I thought the first time inflating to max there would be pain. I measured it, and it was a full inch shorter than pre-op! If that's the max size, I'm going to be pissed!

Well wifey and I got into it. Had fun, took our time. Fully enjoyed it! No pain whatsoever. We both came.

This morning, rehashing how it was, she did say it is noticeably smaller, length and girth! It is a AMS CX and surgeon said I would gain girth. Erect, it is the same girth as flaccid pre-op.

Only good point it was hard and didn't go away before we were finished using it. We'll see how I feel after a few months.

Freddy, you're not even close to be comparing pre vs post op size. After 3 months you can START to compare. Congrats on losing your implant virginity, glad it was enjoyable for you and your wife. :)

Larry

Quincy

Re: Freddy is fucking activated!

Postby Quincy » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:44 pm

Grats on getting to the activation and usage phase!

I agree with Larry, your size now is not what it will be. Until I got to activation and could pump it up to max, I was much smaller. Out of surgery, when they took off the mummy wrap, it was particularly small and almost frail looking. But it was hard (70%). Keep inflating every day per your doc's orders and you'll see things come back to more normal.

As with all things related to this journey, patience is the key word.

Good luck!

Quincy
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

Return to “Implants”