Growing with the LGX - more cycling or more time inflated?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Growing with the LGX - more cycling or more time inflated?

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:31 pm

WyoMan wrote:My question is how do you leave it pumped for some time during the day. Is it comfortable (relatively) during that time. Do you have clothes on? Pants and underwear seem to push back on willy and that is not comfortable for me, in a different way than just pumped.
Thanks

It is not overly uncomfortable and I used a jock using my Fruit of the Look underwear to hold the jock in place. That kept my junk pointed up and I didn't look like I was overly glad to see everyone. :)

Larry

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:40 pm

Larry10625 wrote: I didn't look like I was overly glad to see everyone.

Mae West would be disappointed.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:02 pm

This whole concept of an LGX expanding has left me questioning the shrinking of the tunica to be permanent. We're told that the surgeon can not install cylinders longer than what the tunica can accommodate. Yet AMS claim that it CAN be stretched?

What are we to believe?
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:21 pm

FreddyFree wrote:This whole concept of an LGX expanding has left me questioning the shrinking of the tunica to be permanent. We're told that the surgeon can not install cylinders longer than what the tunica can accommodate. Yet AMS claim that it CAN be stretched?

What are we to believe?

It can be stretched. The surgeon cannot stretch it instantaneously. It takes repeated pressure over time.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:27 pm

WyoMan wrote:My question is how do you leave it pumped for some time during the day. Is it comfortable (relatively) during that time. Do you have clothes on? Pants and underwear seem to push back on willy and that is not comfortable for me, in a different way than just pumped.
Thanks

I recently stayed pumped for 16 days and nights. 30%. My clown pants hide the bulge. Cannot wear jeans like normal. But did not need to cycle and was 5 7/8" without shrinking. That's hard enough and long enough for sex! It is not comfortable at work, rubs when you walk.
I never use the pump to grow. Anti productive especially with the sucky AMS pump/ Tried my new one this pm and could not activate it. I use VED to grow. Have now stretched to 6 9/16". My goal is 7 by the end of January. The implant pump follows my VED growth. I pump and wait and pump and waait until it makes it to what I just stretched to. But unless I keep at it daily at that length I quickly shrink again. Apparently it takes about a month of consistency to finally stick.
Yes your tunica can be stretched beyond birth natural lengths. Cultures do it all the time using heavy weights. I do it using VED. But to last you need to be consistent. I'm not. Not until my cylinders are fixed.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Quincy

Postby Quincy » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:49 pm

Thanks for all the replies and information.

I pump to "maximum" and then wait 5 minutes and pump again. Repeat. But the extra pumps never seem to do anything. The relief mechanism of the LGX kicks in and I'm just pressing the bulb to no effect. I also don't feel any pain from being at max, and haven't felt any since the first few weeks. If I stay at max pressure for over an houur I start to feel some achiness and I'm wondering if that is a sign that I'm getting some stretching, but it doesn't sound like the growth pain others talk about.

I'm now trying Donnie's method. Perhaps that will help.

I'm wildly happy with the implant, just hoping to grow some.

Quincy
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

wallyworld

Postby wallyworld » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:24 pm

Cycling.jpg
Cycling.jpg (293.56 KiB) Viewed 1023 times

This is how I go around twice a day or more for an hour or so. With a BIG smile on my face. Driving, walking all work fine. More than a bit uncomfortable if I try to do any hobby type stuff. I wear a pair of Jockey Micro Fiber trunks. Depending on how everything is fitting I sometimes roll the Jockey's down under my balls.

I pump up to discomfort - usually around 10 squeezes - then I do 4 partial squeezes. Then I wait a few minutes and try to get a few more squeezes in. 50/50 whether I can or not. Either way I do 4 more partial squeezes. Sometimes it's a little more painful than uncomfortable so I I'll empty and repeat the process to get below painful. AMS recommends twice a day for 20 minutes. They also told me you can't over inflate so don't worry about that. Of course your Doc knows your medical history and he may call for something different. I'm planning on cycling daily for another 17 months. It's going to be a little harder to hide in the summer with a crop top t shirt on instead of my flannel :D And, yes, I put on a T and button the flannel. Don't want to but I do :oops:

I'm 7 weeks from implant and 2 weeks since activation. Back to my pre-surgical measurements. Wish I would have done this decades ago. Hoping to have that thing hit my navel by the end of 2019.

Just noticed that I have my grungy work clothes on. Mom would be SO ashamed!

Mark
63, ED 30+ yrs. Trifecta: MS (30 yrs), RP, (10 yrs), Afib (5 yrs). Injecting 30 yrs: PGE1 - Mega-quad mix. Injections achieve no success now as I add new diseases to my resume :D . Implanted Oct 22, 2018 LGX 15 cm x 12 mm + 4 cm RTE, CONCEAL reservoir.

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:39 pm

A stretching routine worked for me until I got back to my pre implant length. About that time I reached a point where no matter how hard or long or often I pumped I could no longer reach a point where I had any discomfort or stretching feeling. Basically I believe that I have reached the maximum point that the cylinders will expand to. I am very happy with my results. I believe to get any more length, I would have to have larger cylinders installed. This is likely why many revisions on long term implants use the next size longer cylinders or additional RTI's
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:51 am

Quincy wrote:Thanks for all the replies and information.

I pump to "maximum" and then wait 5 minutes and pump again. Repeat. But the extra pumps never seem to do anything. The relief mechanism of the LGX kicks in and I'm just pressing the bulb to no effect. I also don't feel any pain from being at max, and haven't felt any since the first few weeks. If I stay at max pressure for over an houur I start to feel some achiness and I'm wondering if that is a sign that I'm getting some stretching, but it doesn't sound like the growth pain others talk about.

I'm now trying Donnie's method. Perhaps that will help.

I'm wildly happy with the implant, just hoping to grow some.

Quincy

Ya know, right up until October (10 months post op) I had the same thing... it seemed to pump up and then the pump went soft and I seemed to be able to pump forever. But then one day I was laying down and cycling and I just kept pumping and it started to get hard again and my dick started to feel a little uncomfortable and I just kept pumping. Finally, I just couldn't squeeze it anymore and my dick was aching. I think this is where it is suppose to be. I wonder if, because I was more sitting the other times, the saline couldn't run into the tubing and transfer to the cylinders?? Anyway, now when I do it, I lay down and it always aches a little. Food for thought. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:53 am

wallyworld wrote:Cycling.jpg

This is how I go around twice a day or more for an hour or so. With a BIG smile on my face. Driving, walking all work fine. More than a bit uncomfortable if I try to do any hobby type stuff. I wear a pair of Jockey Micro Fiber trunks. Depending on how everything is fitting I sometimes roll the Jockey's down under my balls.

I pump up to discomfort - usually around 10 squeezes - then I do 4 partial squeezes. Then I wait a few minutes and try to get a few more squeezes in. 50/50 whether I can or not. Either way I do 4 more partial squeezes. Sometimes it's a little more painful than uncomfortable so I I'll empty and repeat the process to get below painful. AMS recommends twice a day for 20 minutes. They also told me you can't over inflate so don't worry about that. Of course your Doc knows your medical history and he may call for something different. I'm planning on cycling daily for another 17 months. It's going to be a little harder to hide in the summer with a crop top t shirt on instead of my flannel :D And, yes, I put on a T and button the flannel. Don't want to but I do :oops:

I'm 7 weeks from implant and 2 weeks since activation. Back to my pre-surgical measurements. Wish I would have done this decades ago. Hoping to have that thing hit my navel by the end of 2019.

Just noticed that I have my grungy work clothes on. Mom would be SO ashamed!

Mark

Nice dick Mark... The implant certainly works well for you. Nice tight body... I never would have guessed that you are 63.. WOW Go get em Tiger!! ;)

Larry

Return to “Implants”