A Young Man’s Plight - Please Advise

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
GruffHunter
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:43 pm
Location: Chester, VT, USA
Contact:

Re: A Young Man’s Plight - Please Advise

Postby GruffHunter » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:50 pm

mr.skin wrote:
GruffHunter wrote:I'd be worried about anyone who wanted to cut off a relationship because of a medical device. We're focused on implants....but what if the condition was removal of your testicles due to testicular cancer? Or a colostomy? Glass eye? Daily eating regimens and insulin injections? Finger Amputation?

It's a medical device that improves your life. Anyone who can't deal with that isn't worth your time and effort.


Different if you are young and not in a relationship yet.


I disagree. I was single, and on the very night I met the man who would become my husband, I revealed that I was HIV Positive. His response was, "So?" We've been together 9 years - ever since that night.

If someone's response is, "Er...OK...see ya later," Good riddance.
Gruff Hunter, 59, Titan (24 cm + 1 inch extenders) implanted by Dr Gross, 07 Jan 2017. Gay/open marriage, Chester, VT, USA

ringo1
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:18 am

Re: A Young Man’s Plight - Please Advise

Postby ringo1 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:26 pm

Newparts wrote:Im 38. Ive had ED my whole life. I dated a nice girl in college for three years amd struggled significantly with failures in the midst of intimacy. She ended it three years into our relationship because of my ED. She couldnt see herself having her sexuality hindered by my ED all of her life. Once she knew she couldnt marry me and be ok with my problem she left. It hurt alot but I understood. I met my wife about a year later. She has always accepted me. Did she wish I didnt have ED? Yes. Was it so disruptive that she didnt want to be with me? No. We’ve been together 18 years now and have two beautiful daughters. I guess my point is that some women will confirm your fears and reject you because of having ED or if youre implanted, its “weird” etc. But there are good women that will love you despite your failings, struggles, “weird” parts etc. you just have to find the right one and they are out there. Im glad my first serious girlfriend left, she did me a favor. I do think a woman is more likely to leave a man with ED that cant satisfy her vs an implanted man that can successfully have sex every time (even if its not “natural” erection. Good luck pal, its hard having all this as a young guy. Dont let it define you.


ur one lucky man to have a wife who stood by you...all these years..my advicee do get the implant for her sake if u dont have already...in todays word that`s rare uve got a precious gift..
37 yrs...ed due to single episode of trauma...had penile vein stripping... worst outcome ever..now trying towards an implant

edsince18
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:43 am

Re: A Young Man’s Plight - Please Advise

Postby edsince18 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:41 pm

Here at franktalk

I have never seen young implanted men told us he was rejected by women due to implant.

Several young implanted man's stories i found in another web communnities say good experience with women overwhelms bad experience.

In my opinion, if the implant reduces the range of the woman we can meet from 100 to 90(Because I think there are certainly women who do not accept implants) , Ed reduces it from 100 to 0~2
born 1995, young south korean, ed since high school graduation

DougAnd
Posts: 1152
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:10 pm
Location: Melbourne, Florida

Re: A Young Man’s Plight - Please Advise

Postby DougAnd » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:26 pm

Some people see a guy in a wheel chair and see a cripple. Others see a potential friend. I have a crippled (or did) penis. There is no shame in having a prosthesis. I tell those who are interested but not everyone. Bottom line: this is for you not them. Would you refuse an artificial leg because someone didn't like it? Go around with a patch over your eye? I don't think so. No difference here. Do yourself a favor, get the implant. Others will have to deal with their feelings, their loss in my opinion.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata Hopefully fixed by Dr Kramer 6/19/19

ED2013
Posts: 1152
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: A Young Man’s Plight - Please Advise

Postby ED2013 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:55 pm

In my experience, very few young women out there even know implants exist lol.
Ams 700 cx. Dr Karpman.

dawnoftime
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:13 pm

Re: A Young Man’s Plight - Please Advise

Postby dawnoftime » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:17 am

Larry10625 wrote:
dawnoftime wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

OK, if you are on a second date and not in love, why are you making love? Oh, it's not making love it's just sex?? Great, go screw a goat... that's sex too. Why should Phoenix18 be condemned to a life without sex just because some bimbo may be turned off? As for the Seinfeld comment... in my opinion, there were very few TV shows more stupid than that one. In my 51 years on planet earth, I don't know of ANYONE that acted like any of those characters on that show. I'm sorry that the members are coming out in force against your opinion but those of us living with the implant can tell you without reservation that it saved their lives in many ways. :)

Larry


Outside of this site, I do not use social media at all. Your response has just confirmed exactly why I don't. To misrepresent what I am saying to such a degree is, I have to say, quite shocking.



I'm sorry you don't respect my opinion. Phoenix18 is asking for opinions... I have one and I shared it, I'm sorry you don't agree. Misrepresent what you are saying??? I think everyone knows what you are saying... MOST do not agree. Please don't be so dramatic, it is unbecoming of the members of this site who are trying to be supportive of their brothers. :)

Larry


I have just noticed that you are a moderator Larry. A moderator that wants to quash divergence of opinion, that misrepresents what people post and uses misogynistic language like "bimbo"?
34. ED forever. Looking at an implant next year.

GruffHunter
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:43 pm
Location: Chester, VT, USA
Contact:

Re: A Young Man’s Plight - Please Advise

Postby GruffHunter » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:15 pm

Larry10625 wrote:OK, if you are on a second date and not in love, why are you making love? Larry


Because she had a headache on the first date?

<ducking and running>
Gruff Hunter, 59, Titan (24 cm + 1 inch extenders) implanted by Dr Gross, 07 Jan 2017. Gay/open marriage, Chester, VT, USA

defiant
Posts: 337
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:35 am

Re: A Young Man’s Plight - Please Advise

Postby defiant » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:29 pm

It seems no consensus was reached and I guess that’s because as someone wisely said; there are as many possible reactions as there are women.

If a woman can’t accept the way you achieve an erection, does that make her a bad person? In my book no but yes, slightly shallow (under the assumed scenario that you have been dating for some time and there are clear mutual feelings).

I think the negative reactions will be fewer than positive and receptive. She wants you, as a whole, not just your dick. And I once read ‘if the sex is good, it’s 10% of a relationship, if it’s bad, it’s 90% of the relationship’ and I kind of agree with this assessment.

There’s more to it than sex but it is a key component and without it, very few relationships stand a chance. At least then, with the implant, you would hope the sex for both parties would be good.

This whole woman reaction thing is perhaps my biggest concern also but you just gotta believe, the right one, your soul mate, the one, whatever you wanna call it, will not look upon the penile implant with any negative feeling and she’ll embrace you.
35 y.o, mild to moderate ED since 21, 3 Dopplers with 1 result of VL & 3 later results of NO physical problem, critically dependent on cialis (efficacy now waning), overcame Lymophoma at 26, ED causing immense & profound psychological distress

Phoenix18
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:37 pm

Re: A Young Man’s Plight - Please Advise

Postby Phoenix18 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:35 pm

Thank you to everyeon, so much for replying to me. I am very thankful.

How hard and alien this prospect is.

But potentially so healing and rewarding
27 y.o | Diagnosed Venous Leakage | Pills no longer effective 100% | Anxiety high | Fearful of all that having an implant at a young age may entail


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], jump.ship and 16 guests