d-day

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bubba1956

d-day

Postby Bubba1956 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:07 am

today we finally get to see the urologist. today is 6 weeks post-op. we are hoping for the green light for sex. my wife says let see how this works. It has been 10 years for her without any kind of intercourse. I think it might being a virgin again.!!lol :lol: 8-) :roll:
I am 62 years old. Full blown Ed for 10 years. married for 18 years. my urologist dr. Kershen. Implanted October 15,2018. AMS 700 LGX 18cm length by 12 mm diameter I live in Coleman, Mi. USA : 8-) )

wallyworld

Re: d-day

Postby wallyworld » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:54 am

Hey Bubba1956,

Looks like we're about the same age, same time table and same implant. My doc cycled me for the first time this week - 5 weeks after surgery. He had admonished me "do not touch the fucking thing" until he gave me the go ahead. Couple of observations for you. He did not tell me he was going to cycle me until he squeezed the pump and it felt like by balls were in a vice. OUCH! Then I got to look at my first sustainable erection in years. Pure joy. Got home and started cycling on my own and that little pump was a bitch to hold on to and squeeze. Felt like I was trying to squeeze one of those little rubber cores you found in golf balls as a kid. Finally got through that in a morning (I was playing around ALOT) and the ball became much easier to squeeze . Then i realized I was kind of disappointed in my appearance. Seemed a little on the small, narrow side. Oh well, at least I had a working dick and it was rock hard.

Long story short, I've been cycling at least two times a day and leaving it for an hour. I throw on a pair of tight jockey micro fiber trunks and go about my business including driving around. I keep it pointed straight up. I cycle to the point of discomfort and leave it there. Since the 28th my measurements are almost pre-op and the appearance is great. It points about two o'clock. I also used a VED a little bit each day but I don't like it because it's uncomfortable at the base.

I can tell you i LOVE it. I can't stop pumping it up and looking at myself in a mirror. Feel just the way I felt when I first discovered erections. The feel is different than your original equipment but it's a good feeling - just different. I've found that cycling up to something less than rock hard makes masturbating better - a little more like the original cause the shaft then has some flexibility and squeezability.

It will be interesting over the next year to see if the advertised 25% expandability. Color me happy.

Mark
63, ED 30+ yrs. Trifecta: MS (30 yrs), RP, (10 yrs), Afib (5 yrs). Injecting 30 yrs: PGE1 - Mega-quad mix. Injections achieve no success now as I add new diseases to my resume :D . Implanted Oct 22, 2018 LGX 15 cm x 12 mm + 4 cm RTE, CONCEAL reservoir.

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:23 am

Every so often I pump it up and look at myself in the mirror (from the side). Man, it sure looks virile (manly) to have such a hard erection pointing out! :D

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:06 am

Bubba1956 wrote:today we finally get to see the urologist. today is 6 weeks post-op. we are hoping for the green light for sex. my wife says let see how this works. It has been 10 years for her without any kind of intercourse. I think it might being a virgin again.!!lol :lol: 8-) :roll:

Go ye fourth and multiply.... ok, don't multiply, but go ye fourth anyway. Congrats buddy, take your time and enjoy it all over again. Do a good job cause, take comfort that you have a virtual audience... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Bubba1956

Postby Bubba1956 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:38 pm

forget multiplying, lets just practice and go through the motions !!!lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
I am 62 years old. Full blown Ed for 10 years. married for 18 years. my urologist dr. Kershen. Implanted October 15,2018. AMS 700 LGX 18cm length by 12 mm diameter I live in Coleman, Mi. USA : 8-) )

Return to “Implants”