Where is your pump?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.

Moderator: DaveKell

georgie
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:42 pm
Location: North Alabama

Re: Where is your pump?

Postby georgie » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:17 pm

Here are the surgical notes.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (107.32 KiB) Viewed 464 times
Found prostate caner April 2010 Had prostate removed July 2010. ED went down from there. Had implant AMS 700 Nov 12 2018.
Age 73. Married 51 years.

User avatar
Happy Toy
Posts: 722
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 9:30 am

Re: Where is your pump?

Postby Happy Toy » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:30 pm

I can't even imagine having both the pump and reservoir in your sack, where are your nuts? Something is very wrong. I have never felt my reservoir, would never know it there. I only have one fully developed testicle, the left, it is very large. The right never developed and is about the size of a marble and is high up in the sack, so they put my pump below at the bottom of the sack. Very EZ to get to and also fills out my sack, and looks very natural. If it were me, I would get that fixed. I don't see how you could sit on a bicycle seat of any size.
DSCN1700.JPG
"X" marks the pump
DSCN1700.JPG (113.3 KiB) Viewed 464 times
DSCN1689.JPG
left testicle
DSCN1689.JPG (175.46 KiB) Viewed 464 times
.
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 76yrs., married 53 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

DougAnd
Posts: 1206
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:10 pm
Location: Melbourne, Florida

Re: Where is your pump?

Postby DougAnd » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:48 pm

Happy Toy,
Is your wife glad you had this done?
Georgie,
Hope your new placement works out. Mine was high and right side. Hated it could not move it tubes too short. Now it is deep in my scrotum. Love it just above my perineum pumps one handed first time every time.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

georgie
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:42 pm
Location: North Alabama

Re: Where is your pump?

Postby georgie » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:36 pm

I just took the bandage, its all stitches now. I cant try it for 6 weeks. And its still swollen. I told the Dr about the problems and he seemed insulted and said I should go to this Dr who is a specialist and thats all he does. As soon as he looked he knew what to do. I kept complaining to the first Dr that the tubes were still irritating me and I could gram all 3 and put my finger under them, they were way too long and the New Dr said the connector was wrong. He pulled them tight against the base and sutured them. The first Dr left the loose. Also the 2nd Dr said one was kinked.
Found prostate caner April 2010 Had prostate removed July 2010. ED went down from there. Had implant AMS 700 Nov 12 2018.
Age 73. Married 51 years.

Larry10625

Re: Where is your pump?

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:31 am

georgie wrote:I just took the bandage, its all stitches now. I cant try it for 6 weeks. And its still swollen. I told the Dr about the problems and he seemed insulted and said I should go to this Dr who is a specialist and thats all he does. As soon as he looked he knew what to do. I kept complaining to the first Dr that the tubes were still irritating me and I could gram all 3 and put my finger under them, they were way too long and the New Dr said the connector was wrong. He pulled them tight against the base and sutured them. The first Dr left the loose. Also the 2nd Dr said one was kinked.



This is hard to follow... Why can't you use the doctors names? I am sure the membership would like to be warned about poor outcomes. :)

Larry

User avatar
Happy Toy
Posts: 722
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 9:30 am

Re: Where is your pump?

Postby Happy Toy » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:31 am

DougAnd wrote:Happy Toy,
Is your wife glad you had this done?
Georgie,
Hope your new placement works out. Mine was high and right side. Hated it could not move it tubes too short. Now it is deep in my scrotum. Love it just above my perineum pumps one handed first time every time.


Yes, she has backed me all the way. We could not have intercourse for almost a year because I could not stay hard. Now that is not a problem.
P.S. I only need one hand to pump myself up, works great!
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 76yrs., married 53 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Larry10625

Re: Where is your pump?

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:25 am

Happy Toy wrote:
DougAnd wrote:Happy Toy,
Is your wife glad you had this done?
Georgie,
Hope your new placement works out. Mine was high and right side. Hated it could not move it tubes too short. Now it is deep in my scrotum. Love it just above my perineum pumps one handed first time every time.


Yes, she has backed me all the way. We could not have intercourse for almost a year because I could not stay hard. Now that is not a problem.
P.S. I only need one hand to pump myself up, works great!
Andy



I tried the one hand deal quite a while ago... My fingers slipped and because I was not holding things in place, I slammed my hand into the real balls.... oooooooooooo the freakin agony. :shock: :shock:

Larry

georgie
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:42 pm
Location: North Alabama

Re: Where is your pump?

Postby georgie » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:39 pm

This is hard to follow... Why can't you use the doctors names? I am sure the membership would like to be warned about poor outcomes. :)

Its hard to follow because theirs at least two different people with two different stories commenting in this thread. Nobody asked me the Drs name and because my outcome was not ideal it doesn't mean every patient he has was. I got his name from my neighbor who says he had no problems.
The specialist name is Dr. Christine. Hes in Birmingham Al. His card says Sexual Medicine and Prosthetic Urology.
Found prostate caner April 2010 Had prostate removed July 2010. ED went down from there. Had implant AMS 700 Nov 12 2018.
Age 73. Married 51 years.

User avatar
Happy Toy
Posts: 722
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 9:30 am

Re: Where is your pump?

Postby Happy Toy » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:33 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
Happy Toy wrote:
DougAnd wrote:Happy Toy,
Is your wife glad you had this done?
Georgie,
Hope your new placement works out. Mine was high and right side. Hated it could not move it tubes too short. Now it is deep in my scrotum. Love it just above my perineum pumps one handed first time every time.


Yes, she has backed me all the way. We could not have intercourse for almost a year because I could not stay hard. Now that is not a problem.
P.S. I only need one hand to pump myself up, works great!
Andy



I tried the one hand deal quite a while ago... My fingers slipped and because I was not holding things in place, I slammed my hand into the real balls.... oooooooooooo the freakin agony. :shock: :shock:

Larry


That didn't kill the moment did it :lol:
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 76yrs., married 53 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Larry10625

Re: Where is your pump?

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:45 am

Happy Toy wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
Happy Toy wrote:
Yes, she has backed me all the way. We could not have intercourse for almost a year because I could not stay hard. Now that is not a problem.
P.S. I only need one hand to pump myself up, works great!
Andy



I tried the one hand deal quite a while ago... My fingers slipped and because I was not holding things in place, I slammed my hand into the real balls.... oooooooooooo the freakin agony. :shock: :shock:

Larry


That didn't kill the moment did it :lol:
Andy



Oh yup it killed a lot more than the moment. :oops:

Larry


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dpapproth, Masonjames, VicMor and 16 guests