Where is your pump?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.

Moderator: Larry10625

SCCountryboy

Re: Where is your pump?

Postby SCCountryboy » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:31 am

Mine is behind my nuts and hangs down slightly. I am 8 weeks out from surgery mine is easy to grab and to pull down on.
65 year old from South Carolina implanted on 10/ 17/ 18. Coloplast Titan 20 cm. Procedure performed by dr. Scott Swayze at Lexington Medical Center Columbia South Carolina

London lad

Postby London lad » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:39 pm

In the attached photo, my thumb is pressing on the deflate-valve button of the Titan deflate-valve. My middle finger (which you can't see the tip of) is pressing against the opposite side of the valve (so that the thumb and middle-finger press against each other when they deflate).

The pump itself is located underneath the deflate vavle (so in this photo, it is located toward the top of the photo - above my thumb and finger - where you see the top-curve).
Attachments
Deflate valve location.jpg
Deflate valve location.jpg (93.55 KiB) Viewed 35 times
35yo. Never been hard enough for penetration. Never had any angle of elevation - it's always been loose at base (ie,penis doesn't get held rigidly). Now considering penile-implant (plus possible suspensory-ligament-tightening to address looseness-at-base)

Tsanchez12369

Postby Tsanchez12369 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:52 pm

I believe the docs post op instructions should be very specific on addressing the placement of the pump (tugging on it—handling it to prevent adhesion—etc) as after a couple weeks it can become fixed in place.
Sept 11, 2018: excision, grafting (human cadever tissue) and implant. Doc is Dr Edward Karpman in Mountain View, surgery at El Camino Hospital, LOS Gatos CA. AMS 700 CX infrapubic 18 cm + 3 cm RTE. http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php

Mr stuby

Postby Mr stuby » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:02 pm

At week two the pump was attached to my scrotum it rotated 90 degrees was facing left. Pulled the pump loose from
My nut sack ouch took about three sessions .each time felt a little better
Kept pulling down on pump. At week five it fell to the bottom behind my family jewels facing forward. Alls well
Sex is GREAT
Mike
74yr.old married 53yrs. pc11/13 rad seed implants started ved 1/14 .implanted 11/20/16 ams lgx 18+1 11 up 8 down 6 1/2 flaccid 7 5/8 erect local uro sanford health,

s. central N.D.
MIKE

Return to “Implants”