Where is your pump?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Re: Where is your pump?

Postby DougAnd » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:31 pm

TomW46 wrote:
I doubt I could get a hold of it to pump. Will it drop?

My first one was so high I could only barely grab it and required a contortion of my arm, wrist and hand to deflate. It never dropped and couldn't be pulled down. Thankfully, it was removed after 8 months. My new one is perfect. It hangs down behind and slightly below my balls. Access is now easy.

Tom,
So Kramer put the pump too high and Carrion fixed it? Carrion is currently working on my problem but I've decided to just live with it. Small world. I guess even the best have problems some time. My scrotum is huge could hold a bushel of oranges in there so no excuse for my guys blunder.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Newparts

Postby Newparts » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:10 pm

No such thing as a surgeon that doesnt have complications. World class athletes have occasional bad throw etc, world class drivers have occasional crash, world class musicians hit bad note every now and again. No such thing as infallible human being...
38 years old. Married 13 years, two beautiful daughters. ED since my youth, never a good explanation for cause. Pills worked for years but stopped working well. Implanted 11-28-18 with titan 22cm + 1cm RTE by Dr. Kramer.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:32 am

Why am I not surprised you had to have your pump lowered? Oh I see who did your initial implant.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

gregorbehr

Postby gregorbehr » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:50 am

dead center, low in the back for me.
Attachments
IMG_5766.jpg
IMG_5766.jpg (721.91 KiB) Viewed 1770 times
51, San Francisco
Diabetic: used pills & injections.
2 TURP surgeries caused Peyronie's. 1st implant lost to infection, 2nd one is about 5 years old. But "floppy head" due to all the scar tissue, couldn't get tips all the way up.

SteveH

Postby SteveH » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:29 pm

Yes just like mine it always looks like the clanger in a Bell
AMS LGX 18cm with 3mm rte Feb 2015 - Penis damaged in bike accident August 2007

georgie

Postby georgie » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:44 am

I do not keep it shaved, that pict was 6 weeks after implant. When flacid I have the dog ears on both sides at the base. If my pump was any higher it would be inside. Although I am able to inflate if I stand up I just squeeze the bulb with one and and cant hold the rest I can also deflate but most of the time I cant get my finger behind the pump and I just press the button against and push against my pelvic bone. Sometimes I can. If Im laying or sitting there is no chance to inflate. I suppose Ill have to have it moved down. I am 73, 74 in April. On the short side now only 4-1/2 inflated, I lost 3/4" after prostate surgery. I can inflate it rock hard but it hurts. Just before rock hard is fine. The Dr only suggested I not inflate it rock hard for my own confort. I suppose after some time it will get better. I just talked to my Neighbor who had it done last year and he said it took a good 3-4 months before he was completely healed. I still have soreness with the tubes coming around my shaft where the skin is thin. Another thread I was reading about deflating and the question asked was do you have to hold the button in. I don,t one push and I can feel and hear the fluid draining when I squeeze, kind of sounds like a buzzing sound. It takes several squeezes to get it all out. I also have 2 hard spots one on each side at the head that the DR says are perminate about 1/2" They won't deflate. If I squeeze it all out both sides in the middle are sunk in, but round out in about 20 seconds. If I leave it natural it just hangs down about 4:30 but If I wear underpants with it pointed down I get the dog ears. I hope they go away. I bought 2 jock straps, the first was medium and the head sticks out the top. The 2nd was large and 1/2 the head sticks out. Ill have to go for a x large and normally I wear small. I only have a 32" waist. If I wear underpants there all too loose to hold it tight against my body. My Dr was Dr Davis.
Found prostate caner April 2010 Had prostate removed July 2010. ED went down from there. Had implant AMS 700 Nov 12 2018.
Age 73. Married 51 years.

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:54 am

This is a wonderful example of how supportive and informative FT can be. Guys actually showing where their pumps are, not just trying to describe the position. FT is super!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:13 am

David_R wrote:This is a wonderful example of how supportive and informative FT can be. Guys actually showing where their pumps are, not just trying to describe the position. FT is super!

Good morning Dave;
When I am speaking to Kramer, Eid and Perito, I am very proud to tell them that I am the Moderator here. Frank Talk is held very high in their books (so they say anyway) but when I emailed and left voicemail and told them who I am all 3 returned either phone message or email VERY QUICK and I have already spoken to Eid and Perito... BOTH are nice gentlemen whose opinions are pretty similar and BOTH say that they do not perceive the others as competition or threats. In fact one of them has a list of over 200 doctors, worldwide, who he says he would let operate on his family... sorry back to my point, the members here are a very special breed of men. Men who have an affliction that mem don't talk about... they not only talk about their problem but, freely assist other strange men. I am a very proud member of Frank Talk and it's members are a great bunch of E-Friends. :)

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:18 pm

Larry10625 wrote:they not only talk about their problem but, freely assist other strange men.

For some/many of us, it is easier to talk (and show) intimate things with a stranger rather than with men we know.

(And by "strange men" neither you nor I am talking about men who are strange!) :lol:

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:48 am

David_R wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:they not only talk about their problem but, freely assist other strange men.

For some/many of us, it is easier to talk (and show) intimate things with a stranger rather than with men we know.

(And by "strange men" neither you nor I am talking about men who are strange!) :lol:

Absolutely... and, they don't come much stranger than I :lol: :lol:

Merry Christmas Dave

Larry

Return to “Implants”