Disapointed2 getting implant on Nov 30th 2018

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
disapointed2

Disapointed2 getting implant on Nov 30th 2018

Postby disapointed2 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:19 pm

I have read a lot of posts on F. T. After much research before I found F.T. had made my decision to go ahead and just get it done. I talked to quite a few of you and recieved all the encouragement in the world. There has been a lot of you who did well and a few that have had their share of problems. I hope that all goes well with this decision. We all face or have faced the unknown of surgery.
I wish to thank you all for your advice and encouragement. E.D. is hard to deal with and even more disapointing when nothing works. Hence the name, so I will not have to explain why I named myself disapointed2. I am one of you. So Thank you all. It has been a great joy meeting and talking with those that are of f.t. I will be in your position soon. Hopefully I will be encouraging others in what ever their decision may be. My doctor is at the cleveland clinic in cleveland ohio. The surgery will be in westlake oh. My doctor is low key and keeps it that way. My understanding from what someone told me is he is ranked up there with the top doc. I suppose I am about to find out. LOL. Hopefully this will be in and out surgery, (a little warped humor there. )I am a little nervous but it will pass.
Again thank you all.

67yrs old. ed for 8 married,
67yrs old. ed for 8yrs. Implanted 5-29-2019

RayChez

Re: Disapointed2 getting implant on Nov 30th 2018

Postby RayChez » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:28 pm

You will never regret it. ED is terrible in my opinion. I have been sexually active all my life and when that thing stops working, to me it was very depressing. So if something fails mechanically like my pump did, I do not hesitate on having it replaced. Sex is very important in life. What is the use of having that penis just hanging there and not being able to use it. So I think you are making the right decision and I wish you the best.
age: 75 First implant around 2001, 59 at the time. AMS 700 Ultrex
revision Dec 2016. 2ND implant 21CM, 1rte AMS 700 LGX MS pump

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:30 pm

disapointed2 wrote:I have read a lot of posts on F. T. After much research before I found F.T. had made my decision to go ahead and just get it done. I talked to quite a few of you and recieved all the encouragement in the world. There has been a lot of you who did well and a few that have had their share of problems. I hope that all goes well with this decision. We all face or have faced the unknown of surgery.
I wish to thank you all for your advice and encouragement. E.D. is hard to deal with and even more disapointing when nothing works. Hence the name, so I will not have to explain why I named myself disapointed2. I am one of you. So Thank you all. It has been a great joy meeting and talking with those that are of f.t. I will be in your position soon. Hopefully I will be encouraging others in what ever their decision may be. My doctor is at the cleveland clinic in cleveland ohio. The surgery will be in westlake oh. My doctor is low key and keeps it that way. My understanding from what someone told me is he is ranked up there with the top doc. I suppose I am about to find out. LOL. Hopefully this will be in and out surgery, (a little warped humor there. )I am a little nervous but it will pass.
Again thank you all.

I have every confidence that you will be very happy with your decision, your implant, your surgeon and your post op sex life. Keep us posted on your condition... your brothers will be patiently awaiting your good news. :)

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:04 pm

So tomorrow is the big day. Get a good nights sleep. I washed with alcohol just before I went to the surgery center. They did not have me bathe myself but scrubbed me after I was out then they took a break and went back to do the deed. Keep your butt elevated when you go home. Cuts down on pain, swelling and discoloration. Drink lots of fluids helps flush out the dead cells and speeds healing. Ask you Doc to leave you inflated at least 30% for the first 12 days you will be very glad you did. It will cause you extra tip pain so flaccid stretch as needed to keep those tips happy. Keep in mind that your traumatized penis is scarring and trying to shrink. You don't want that unless you don't mind a smaller penis for perhaps ever.
Keep your hands clean don't want any germs on those wounds.
Good luck I didn't use my pain meds except to sleep at night. Just over the counter stuff mostly. Let us know when you get back home. Till then :)
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:47 pm

Best of luck, brother.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:15 am

disapointed2 wrote:I have read a lot of posts on F. T. After much research before I found F.T. had made my decision to go ahead and just get it done. I talked to quite a few of you and recieved all the encouragement in the world. There has been a lot of you who did well and a few that have had their share of problems. I hope that all goes well with this decision. We all face or have faced the unknown of surgery.
Again thank you all.

You will do great. In a few months, you will be asking me to change your username. !! :)

Larry

RayChez

Postby RayChez » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:50 pm

Has anybody heard or read about how disappointed come out of his surgery? Would like an update and see how he likes his bionic dick.
age: 75 First implant around 2001, 59 at the time. AMS 700 Ultrex
revision Dec 2016. 2ND implant 21CM, 1rte AMS 700 LGX MS pump

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:45 pm

My wife checked last night to see where Kramer's hospital was ranked in the nation and yours is the number one. KRAMER'S is like 26th.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”