Flaccid Titan pointing out to one side?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
London lad

Flaccid Titan pointing out to one side?

Postby London lad » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:37 pm

I am day 6 post implant. My Titan device has been in flaccid state since the doctor deflated it 2 days ago.

I notice that in flaccid state the penis points out a bit toward the right (photo attached) - it's not really coming from the base of the penis - but about half way along the penis it sort of bends out toward the right.

Haven't tried having it inflated yet - I can only hope it doesn't do this when inflated.

I wondered if this curvature of the flaccid-penis was a common thing experienced by Titan owners, and whether anything can be done?
Attachments
Photo of flaccid penis - 10 percent file-size.jpg
Photo of flaccid penis - 10 percent file-size.jpg (154.72 KiB) Viewed 1875 times
37yo. Implanted for 1st time in 2018 with Titan. I’ve had ED my whole life, & was born with Phimosis & Congenital Downward Curvature - both of which corrected in 2009 (with Nesbitt's & Circumcision). ED remained until 2018 implant.

LMCatman

Re: Flaccid Titan pointing out to one side?

Postby LMCatman » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:03 pm

DON'T WORRY YET!!!

Three implants in and I've found that while my inflated dick is nice and straight, my flaccid dick goes pretty much wherever it wants. I wear tight Fruit of the Loom jockeys and try to keep it dressed "up and to the right". It wants to migrate "down and to the left" and curl up. This is not comfortable, so I adjust it (often) to be "up and to the right".

My first implant had a "cross" and bent severely to the left about an inch out from the base. When Dr Perito did my first revision, he was (rightly) proud of how straight he got it. He later taught me to "model*" it while it was healing so it would stay straight. It would try to curve a bit and I "modeled" it straight several times a day until it was no longer a problem.

Flaccid is an entirely different story. I keep it pumped a little just so it stays in place better but it generally doesn't want cooperate.

Good luck man!!!

Modeling* (my definition, I guess)- GENTLY "forcing" it straight and holding it straight. Sometimes I'd GENTLY "over bend" it the opposite direction. At one point I took a small piece of acrylic tubing, cut it in half length wise, SANDED AND SANDED any sharp spots (duh) and used it to "force" myself straight.
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

London lad

Postby London lad » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:23 pm

Thank you for the advice LMCatman.

When you describe modelling it, do you know if Dr. Perito has a website page or YouTube video on the topic anywhere (I will do a search on it shortly anyway)?

It sounds like a very gentle version of traction-therapy (which I have heard of people to do post-implant - though probably not straight away).

For 2.5 days after the operation I was wearing a catheter as I was bed-bound (due to sickness I got from taking the oro-morph I think).

This catheter was on the right-hand-side of the bed, and so its piping was pulling my semi-inflated penis it in that direction. That would be my guess as to where this curving-to-the-right came from.
37yo. Implanted for 1st time in 2018 with Titan. I’ve had ED my whole life, & was born with Phimosis & Congenital Downward Curvature - both of which corrected in 2009 (with Nesbitt's & Circumcision). ED remained until 2018 implant.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:15 pm

Early days pal. Relax. Looks pretty awesome to me. You hav just had your dick abused in the roughtest way possible. It will heal. We all had the WTF moments at this early stage.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

tow1366

Postby tow1366 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:12 pm

Try having a 90 degress Peyronies bend and coming out with 30 degrees bend still...although that will reduce Im told...

You arent playing snooker with the thing are you? :P
45 years old. Diabetic T2
ED for 3 years followed by Peyronies 90 degree bend upward
Titan Touch Implant 26 October 2018
Mr Hegarty - Dublin, Ireland

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:20 pm

It's early still....try to relax and heal. I don't know about web page or YouTube video for "modeling" - they probably exist.

AFTER I WAS INFLATING (I tried to make this bold), Dr Perito showed me what to do as a inflated and stayed inflated. He did NOT have me "modeling" flaccid. I think flaccid is just going to go where it wants (or you let it).

I should look for a pic of my dick with the "cross" - I'm sure I have one somewhere!

Good luck
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

archway

Postby archway » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:58 pm

I wouldn't worry. I always had a slight left hang before implant. After its about the same, just much larger flaccid. After a few pumps it is as straight as an arrow. Your pics look great. Best wishes !!
Archway
Archway 64 years old married 43 yrs
Venous Leak 15 + years Tried everything to no avail
2/2015 Titan 22cm RT 1cm R RTE
Dr Eid NY NY

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:23 am

London lad wrote:I am day 6 post implant. My Titan device has been in flaccid state since the doctor deflated it 2 days ago.

I notice that in flaccid state the penis points out a bit toward the right (photo attached) - it's not really coming from the base of the penis - but about half way along the penis it sort of bends out toward the right.

Haven't tried having it inflated yet - I can only hope it doesn't do this when inflated.

I wondered if this curvature of the flaccid-penis was a common thing experienced by Titan owners, and whether anything can be done?

Mine still does point to the left a little but it’s a good thing as I keep it tucked across ways in my undies during the day..."it’s not always comfortable hanging straight down.
It inflates as straight as an arrow pointing upwards at about 2 o’clock.
It all takes time.....mine has only settled in completely at around the 18 month mark post op and that was as a result of twice daily cycling and lots of fucking and wanking.....hope this info helps you :)
Attachments
04624688-5164-4EEC-B879-05EF2BF33ECD.jpeg
04624688-5164-4EEC-B879-05EF2BF33ECD.jpeg (415.95 KiB) Viewed 1635 times
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

London lad

Postby London lad » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:56 am

Thanks Smetro for sharing - and pleased to hear about your positive experience post-op.

Did you achieve the 2 o'clock angle quite early on in the 18 months, or is this where the main improvement been? Do you remember what your angle was quite early on in your recovery?

Interested also to hear if you reached maximum-inflation (i.e. where it won't inflate any further) quite early on in the 18 months, or if this has been another area of steady improvement during the period?

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:23 pm

London lad wrote:Thanks Smetro for sharing - and pleased to hear about your positive experience post-op.

Did you achieve the 2 o'clock angle quite early on in the 18 months, or is this where the main improvement been? Do you remember what your angle was quite early on in your recovery?

Interested also to hear if you reached maximum-inflation (i.e. where it won't inflate any further) quite early on in the 18 months, or if this has been another area of steady improvement during the period?

The angle was apparent within 6 weeks of the op.
Absolute maximum inflation didn’t occur until well after 15 months of cycling.
My size and shape continued to surprise on the upside until quite recently
Erect pic is 15 months
Attachments
7248E45C-A320-4025-9347-FEED00DD7DDD.jpeg
15 months post op
7248E45C-A320-4025-9347-FEED00DD7DDD.jpeg (166.77 KiB) Viewed 1586 times
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”