My Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Alaburn

My Journey

Postby Alaburn » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:22 am

I was diagnosed with prostrate cancer at the age of 49 and had a prostatectomy in 4/2015. After a difficult surgery I had a heart attack in recovery. Thankful that I was in the right place at the right time as it was the widow maker that was blocked. Recovery from the prostatectomy and the heart attack was a long road back. I had a AUS system installed 9/2015 by Dr. Frank Greskovick. After trying bimix, trimix and VED to no avail. I joined the bionic brotherhood on 9/21/18. Dr Greskovick implanted me infra-pubic with a Titan one touch 20cm with no rte’s. I had no complications with surgery or recovery. After 7 weeks I was cleared for cycling and sex. The implant has changed my life so far. My wife is quit a bit younger than me and she loves it. As she says if she didn’t know I had an implant she would not be able to tell. I just wish I would have decided to done it sooner.
52 years old, married 22 years
Prostatectomy at 49
AUS installed 9/2015
Titan one Touch 20cm, no rte’s installed by Dr Greskovick Pensacola,Fl 9/21/18

FreddyFree

Re: My Journey

Postby FreddyFree » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:45 am

I am happy things have worked out after some bad stuff happening to you. Most implanted brothers wish they had done it sooner.

Enjoy your hard fucking times!
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Return to “Implants”