How many days semi-inflated after surgery?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
tow1366

Re: How many days semi-inflated after surgery?

Postby tow1366 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:07 pm

3 weeks 2 days so far, agony...another 2 weeks 5 days until next appointment (not that Im counting!)

Can deflate it half way but last half wont move then just refills itself over the next few minutes

Thanks to this site I am keeping my sanity!
45 years old. Diabetic T2
ED for 3 years followed by Peyronies 90 degree bend upward
Titan Touch Implant 26 October 2018
Mr Hegarty - Dublin, Ireland

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:14 pm

tow1366 wrote:3 weeks 2 days so far, agony...another 2 weeks 5 days until next appointment (not that Im counting!)

Can deflate it half way but last half wont move then just refills itself over the next few minutes

Thanks to this site I am keeping my sanity!

You have a 90 degree pyronies?? The doc may have you inflated so long to straighten out your bend. I would follow his orders and ask for pain meds.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:16 pm

London lad wrote:I am 2 nights after implant surgery. My implant has been kept semi-erect since the surgery. Plan was to deflate me yesterday (i.e. after the 1st night). But the pain was unbearable, so I didn't feel able for them to even try it. I think they're going to try again today - meaning that I will have spent my first 2 nights semi-inflated.

Wanted to ask for how many nights others on the board were kept semi-inflated for straight after their implant?

I was supposed to be 2 weeks until staples were taken out. I only had 2 pumps about 20%. My tips were uneven after the 5th night I woke up covered in blood. Peed more blood with intense burning near the tip. Stood in the hot shower and gingerly tried to deflate. Took 20-30 minutes of very really NO fun to do it. Bleeding stopped.
I'm scheduled for a revision on Dec 4th and this time I will use my vacuum to keep the tip pressure under control. Your penis is trying desperately to shrink. If you deflate now it will and then you will spend months or years trying to regain your loss. Good luck
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:24 pm

10 days for me, I had lots of scarring from Peyronies.

What a relief!
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:47 am

oldbeek wrote:
Smetro wrote:26 days for me

Just wondering, did you grow much with cycling after the 26 days inflated? How much? How long after implant? Thanks.

G’day Beek
I recall quite clearly at around the 8 month mark thinking I was done with cycling and decided to take a break only to read on FT that someone else cycled beyond 12 months to great effect.
I revisited my regime of twice daily inflating to a high level of discomfort....I found that I was able to squeeze the pump beyond what I had experienced previously and ended up taking the program well beyond 12 months.
Of course all through this time I was fucking and wanking in parallel with my daily extreme inflation torture.
My surgeon told me I would see an increase in size over 18 months and he was correct.
It’s difficult to say where on the timeline certain benchmarks occurred.....I can say that I think I reached maximum length at about 12 months .....ahead of girth recovery which seems to me to be still in progress.
You can laugh if you want but my beautiful girlfriend H has been commenting lately that oral sex has changed because my girth has increased.
So.....I can’t comment for anyone else but I have to say I believe in the whole cycling strategy.....it was a pain and I didn’t enjoy it BUT it paid off for me and I think my thickness and overall shape has gradually evolved leading right up til now at 22 months post-op :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

London lad

Postby London lad » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:45 pm

Hey guys - just to let you know how things went after my original post on this - I had the device deflated (from the semi-inflated position that it had been kept in after surgery) on Day 4 in the end. (Day 4 = 3 nights after surgery)

Plan had been to delate on Day 2, but due to that post-Aneshetic sickness I had I didn't let them do it until Day 4.

Been kept in a deflated state since Day 4, and surgeon hasn't tried inflating it again yet since - as post-surgery pain still there.
37yo. Implanted for 1st time in 2018 with Titan. I’ve had ED my whole life, & was born with Phimosis & Congenital Downward Curvature - both of which corrected in 2009 (with Nesbitt's & Circumcision). ED remained until 2018 implant.

London lad

Postby London lad » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:33 pm

Thank you Carl - had an appointment with doctor today infact where he tried cycling it for first time - but the pain is still too much so not able to yet anyway. Will need to give it more time to heal before can even try.

It felt okay when he was inflating it - but it's the deflation bit that's still too painful. Apparently this is common for patients recovering from an implant (so he was telling me) - for the deflation to be more painful than the inflation - due to where the deflation valve is located (deep within the balls).

(I had incision below the penis and so I thought the pain had been coming from the stitches - but the doctor tells me this pain is infact coming from within the balls - where commonly felt after this surgery).
37yo. Implanted for 1st time in 2018 with Titan. I’ve had ED my whole life, & was born with Phimosis & Congenital Downward Curvature - both of which corrected in 2009 (with Nesbitt's & Circumcision). ED remained until 2018 implant.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:16 am

London lad wrote:Thank you Carl - had an appointment with doctor today infact where he tried cycling it for first time - but the pain is still too much so not able to yet anyway. Will need to give it more time to heal before can even try.

It felt okay when he was inflating it - but it's the deflation bit that's still too painful. Apparently this is common for patients recovering from an implant (so he was telling me) - for the deflation to be more painful than the inflation - due to where the deflation valve is located (deep within the balls).

(I had incision below the penis and so I thought the pain had been coming from the stitches - but the doctor tells me this pain is infact coming from within the balls - where commonly felt after this surgery).

I am7 months since ipp. When deflating at first, it was like squeezing my left nut. I could not do it. My surgeon squeezed it and it thought I would go through the ceiling of his office. Still today, when I prepare to squeeze it, I think to my self , jam that button. I have to do that to get past the initial pain. It is not that bad but there is this physiological thing. It gets better. Hang in there.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:38 am

FishingTime67 wrote:
London lad wrote:Thank you Carl - had an appointment with doctor today infact where he tried cycling it for first time - but the pain is still too much so not able to yet anyway. Will need to give it more time to heal before can even try.

Good to know..
Yeah healing is a bit rough.. make sure to ice you scrotum as much as you can, that will really heal keep swelling down and ease the pain. Pumping and deflating will get better over time, the more you cycle the better.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Carl

Carl is absolutely correct. Ice but not for more than 20 minutes at a time (every couple of hours) Anymore can cause tissue damage. Once ALL the swelling goes down, soak in a tub of water as hot as you can stand... it softens up the rubber, relaxes you scrotum and testicles and makes it easier to pump. Do the pumping right in the tub.

Good luck :)

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:50 am

The reason that I inflate myself -- rather than having another person do this -- is that the testicular cords* can be squeezed by mistake, and that hurts as much as having the testicle squeezed itself. (And a urologist should know this.)

* "Spermatic (testicular) cord. A cord-like structure in the male reproductive system that contains nerves, blood and lymph vessels, and the vas deferens (a coiled tube that carries sperm out of the testicle). It runs from the abdomen to the testicle, and connects to the testicle in the scrotum (external sac)." (From the U.S. National Institutes of Health.)

Return to “Implants”