Implant revision

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Ruktitan

Implant revision

Postby Ruktitan » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:59 pm

Im interested to know if anyone who has had a revision noticed any loss of length. Or did the surgeon manage to use a longer length the second time around.
Im having a revision after 6 months due to short cylinders and floppy head and im wondering if I the scar tissue will have formed and I will not be able to get the correct length cylinders now.

Anyone whos had a revision can shed some light on this for me.

Many thanks
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

Larry10625

Re: Implant revision

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:03 pm

Ruktitan wrote:Im interested to know if anyone who has had a revision noticed any loss of length. Or did the surgeon manage to use a longer length the second time around.
Im having a revision after 6 months due to short cylinders and floppy head and im wondering if I the scar tissue will have formed and I will not be able to get the correct length cylinders now.

Anyone whos had a revision can shed some light on this for me.

Many thanks

I won't say with absolute certainty but, it is my understanding that when a revision takes place, the doctor has to upsize you. I can't wait for that day ;)

Larry

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:44 pm

I was told by a urologist that anybody who has been implanted for any appreciable length of time can expect to get a 3cm longer implant the mext time around.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

MyImplant

Postby MyImplant » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:30 pm

My recent revision of a LGX 700 15 CM plus 4 CM Extender (total 19 CM) was replaced by a TItan 22CM plus 1 CM extender. (total 23 CM) for a net gain of 4 CM.

The combined effect of greater girth (at least a 1 inch improvement over the AMS and the greater length is astonishing to me. I am blown away when I look at my new dick. I cannot resist looking at my self in the mirror or just looking down at it. It is the real deal.

To me the necessary question is why did I get the extra size? These are the realistic possibilities:
1. The original implant was undersized
2. The expandability of the LGX stretched the tunica
3. Extensive use of a VED over the years
4. Aggressive weight hanging in the month before the revision

Any one or all of the above is possible. My opinion is that all of the above played a factor. I think the LGX expandability at most contributed 2 CM since this is the maximum expansion length (20% of the net cylinder .. 15 CM minus the tips * .2. This assumes that I stretched the tunica to the maximum which I think I probably did.

The other 2 CM had to come from the VED or the weight hanging. Obviously someone using the VED every day and hanging weights pending the revision is either nuts, compulsive or damn serious about dick size. I plead guilty to two of the three.

I intend to do a complete analysis of my implant journey complete with pictures, tape measurements and commentary which I will post. I also have opinions about masturbation techniques and toys which I will share. Also my results with multiple male orgasms without the ejaculation which takes the shackles off and utilizes the benefit of the implant permanent erection. All of this will take me time and effort which I am willing to do as payback for the help I got from this site leading up to my original and revision implants. I have to figure out how to upload videos, GIF and photos to this site. I think that only photos .. images.. are supported. I am trying to figure out how I can post to a website and provide a link as a workaround. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I think that my size increase, together with my comparison of the LGX with the Titan, plus the penile enlargement and the multiple orgasms should be interesting. I know I researched the hell of it before my choices. Obviously our dicks are very important to us or we would not be on this site.
AMS 700 LGX 19 CM (15CM + 4CM RTE) Sept 2009 by Dr. Neil Baum (erect 7.25 BPL to tip Girth 5 1/4" Replaced by Dr. Hellstrum 8/17/18 with Titan 22 CM + 1 CM RTE. Now 8 1/4' BPEL side to tip, 5 7/8" girth midshaft and 7+" at base.

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:58 am

MyImplant wrote:My recent revision of a LGX 700 15 CM plus 4 CM Extender (total 19 CM) was replaced by a TItan 22CM plus 1 CM extender. (total 23 CM) for a net gain of 4 CM.

The combined effect of greater girth (at least a 1 inch improvement over the AMS and the greater length is astonishing to me. I am blown away when I look at my new dick. I cannot resist looking at my self in the mirror or just looking down at it. It is the real deal.

To me the necessary question is why did I get the extra size? These are the realistic possibilities:
1. The original implant was undersized
2. The expandability of the LGX stretched the tunica
3. Extensive use of a VED over the years
4. Aggressive weight hanging in the month before the revision

Any one or all of the above is possible. My opinion is that all of the above played a factor. I think the LGX expandability at most contributed 2 CM since this is the maximum expansion length (20% of the net cylinder .. 15 CM minus the tips * .2. This assumes that I stretched the tunica to the maximum which I think I probably .

Thanks for this post it was very helpful.

If your original implant was undersized would your tunica not have shrunk to fit the implant?
I see people mention a capsule forming after a few weeks.
Im tempted to weight hang to see if I can ensure I get the full length of implant I should have originally had.

Also your idea of a website would probably be the easiest. Wordpress would be a good site to use and very helpful.

Regards
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:08 am

Hey Rukkitan. Try searching the board for Alibaba's thread. He had a revision a while back and was able to regain some length after properly sized back. But he did have some minor atrophy. Fingers crossed it goes well for you this time!

MyImplant

Postby MyImplant » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:55 pm

I seen uncertain how much the tunics will shrink. It is tough fibrous material which can be stretched. I proved that to my self. I think that an undersized implant should more likely produce a floppy head rather than shrink. In my case I kept cycling, pumping and getting the benefit on the lgx expandability. I left my dick inflated to max for weeks at a time. I avoided the potential necrosis in the glans.I definitely recommend hanging weights and extensive use of the VED before the either the original or the revision.

I am willing to speak to you about this if you send me a message how to reach you.
AMS 700 LGX 19 CM (15CM + 4CM RTE) Sept 2009 by Dr. Neil Baum (erect 7.25 BPL to tip Girth 5 1/4" Replaced by Dr. Hellstrum 8/17/18 with Titan 22 CM + 1 CM RTE. Now 8 1/4' BPEL side to tip, 5 7/8" girth midshaft and 7+" at base.

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:34 am

Thanks for the info. I watched alibabas video with kramer. I hope my surgeon will be as aggressive with the resizing and breaking through any scar tissue from the first surgery. I also found a very interesting image which I had not seen before which shows correct cylinder placement. I am trying to pull and stretch as much as possible this month leading up to my revision surgery in december.
j.1743-6109.2009.01443.x.fp.png
j.1743-6109.2009.01443.x.fp.png (239.68 KiB) Viewed 1653 times

Return to “Implants”