Does a Titan ever feel like it’s yours

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TANGERINE

Re: Does a Titan ever feel like it’s yours

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:37 am

my titan feels like me.

Certainly, during sex , it is a high performance impressive beast, I love the girth and I love the rigidity. It was a significant upgrade to my penis. I would say there has been some increase in girth compared to my injection induced erections, and seems to be the same length that I have had before (I do not measure).

I am 2.5 years out. Pretty much feels like a regular cock when I am in the flacid state. When I am in the erect state, also feels good like an erect cock (but better in some ways since it will not go down until I want).

My surgeon told me that I will feel normal again at three months and that was indeed the case, and things did get softer during the first year.

Coloplast and AMS seem to understand this issue pretty well, and as I write this, I notice their advertisement tag lines:

AMS: "Hard for the bedroom, soft for the locker room"
COLOPLAST TITAN: "Get Hard, Get GIRTH, More girth compared to silicone penile prosthesis"

I love my titan. The flaccid issues are not issues for me. I am not particularly aware of my titan while at work; and everything is just unnoticeable to me while it is deflated. In clothing, there is no issue with an unusual bulge. Importantly, before surgery, my wife was clear that she likes and wants girth, so there was no question for me that I needed (she needed) the big girth Titan.

All of this reminds me of a humorous comment by a franktalk member in response to one of these AMS/Coloplast debates. Regarding many of us Bionic club members he suggested that the tag line motto for the franktalk implant section read as follows:

"We did not go bionic just to have a great flaccid"
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Return to “Implants”