Wrong device ?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Wrong device ?

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:03 am

FishingTime67 wrote:
FreddyFree wrote:
ED2013 wrote:Perhaps your doc chose it during the op for some reason or another.

Mine chose CX because of a great deal of peyronies scarring. It’s more rigid than LGX.

I like to hear that ....
I did have Titan an I just had AMS CX placed Monday...
Patiently waiting until I get to fully pump..
I did play with a bit this morning and gave it a few pumps to have that thick feeling then deflated.
I can tell just by that my wife an I will be happy

So will you buddy, so will you. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:16 am

Jollyhellfarter wrote:So I just had AMS 700 cx installed yesterday however it was supposed to be the LG X through every step of the way I made it clear to the doctor that that is what I wanted however today when I Read the paperwork It States that the CX was used are you get sick every year so my and my immune system isn't the greatest I wanted to use the LG X because of the anti-bacterial and also because I didn't want to take a chance with floppy head syndrome can any of you guys tell me if in the operation, it had to be done that way.

So, I know this is not what you want to hear but... I don't know any doctors that take the wishes of the patient over what they know is best. Let's pretend that your doctor always does what the patient wants and he gives you the LGX. After a while, because of the scar tissue that he told you would be a serious problem, you have complications and for whatever reason he has to remove the implant and because of more scarring, he is no longer able to put in ANY implant. You are furious so you and your wife hire a lawyer and sue the crap out of him. During the trial your lawyer say to your doctor if you knew there was problems due to scar tissue, why did you use the LGX... what do you think the jury will do when your doctor says "well, that's what the patient wanted". It isn't Burger King, you can't have it your way. I would suspect that your doctor did what was medically best for you. I am sure when you are healed, you will forgive him. :)

Larry

Jollyhellfarter

Postby Jollyhellfarter » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:50 pm

Well day 4 now, and I been keeping the little guy pointed straight towards my belly button. However as you can see from the pic here, it is crooked. Dr. Said I am only about 50% inflated. So hoping it will straighten itself out. It seems I was correct in that the measuring wouldnt be on point either. Dummy is shorter plus there is a gap in between the device and top of penis
Attachments
20181117_134831.jpg
20181117_134831.jpg (885.95 KiB) Viewed 1502 times
44 yr. Old. White male. Average size. Healthy, Dr. Goldenberg, implanted nov. 13th 2018. Worst decision ever. Was adamant lgx, but dr. Decided cx when under. 1 cylinder 14 mm short. Buckling since day of surgery, whether flaccid or erect.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:12 pm

FishingTime67 wrote:
Jollyhellfarter wrote:Well day 4 now, and I been keeping the little guy pointed straight towards my belly button. However as you can see from the pic here, it is crooked. Dr. Said I am only about 50% inflated. So hoping it will straighten itself out. It seems I was correct in that the measuring wouldnt be on point either. Dummy is shorter plus there is a gap in between the device and top of penis

Don't get discouraged
Things will straighten out. Give it time to heal and your body to adjust.
As for the gap... the implant will expand into the glans when fully pumped an fill in.

Absolutely... the glass really is half full... you gotta believe that. This is a process not a wash n wear. :)

Larry

PCHelp76180

Postby PCHelp76180 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:02 pm

Jollyhellfarter wrote:Well day 4 now, and I been keeping the little guy pointed straight towards my belly button. However as you can see from the pic here, it is crooked. Dr. Said I am only about 50% inflated. So hoping it will straighten itself out. It seems I was correct in that the measuring wouldnt be on point either. Dummy is shorter plus there is a gap in between the device and top of penis

Looks just like mine when it’s inflated
Attachments
DE18741A-914B-4B44-BF80-05C06705CF02.jpeg
DE18741A-914B-4B44-BF80-05C06705CF02.jpeg (92.79 KiB) Viewed 1448 times
ED since my late 30's. Implanted 7/7/15 Titan Coloplast 18cm +4 cm extenders. Revision Jan 2017

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:42 pm

jolly, it looks great!
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

gregorbehr

Postby gregorbehr » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:01 am

Looks just like mine when it’s inflated[/quote]

Dude, that is THICK!
51, San Francisco
Diabetic: used pills & injections.
2 TURP surgeries caused Peyronie's. 1st implant lost to infection, 2nd one is about 5 years old. But "floppy head" due to all the scar tissue, couldn't get tips all the way up.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:57 pm

Looks great, brother!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:49 am

FishingTime67 wrote:I know it's difficult to see ahead when things seem like nothing is improving...
I do manual stretching while pumps .. I sit in the warmest water I can stand.. let everything relax pump some Relax do some manual stretching pump up a few more relax street h some repeat..
This has actually has helped me.
I 'll start thus again once I'm released from my previous re do..
I have faith I'll get back my length.
Carl

Best wishes Carl, like before, just remember, patience, patience, patience. Hot baths as soon as you are allowed and start cycling as soon as you are able (and the doctor says so of course). :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”