A question for implanted with Titan Coloplast.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Ricardo70
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:20 am

A question for implanted with Titan Coloplast.

Postby Ricardo70 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:24 pm

Hello friends,

How long were you late in having a penis more or less with limp aspect?
On the 5-5.30
I imagine that the cases of Peironyes are more difficult for everything...
Some advice to do that this goes more rapid and better?

A hug.

HarryBelafonte
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:42 pm

Re: A question for implanted with Titan Coloplast.

Postby HarryBelafonte » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:01 pm

I'm not sure that I understand your question but I suffered from Perrone's with a very pronounced upward curve. The pills stop working and I started with the shots. The bruising, the missing of the sweet spot was totally unappealing to me. I went to a well-known ED urologist in Dallas who tested me with a perfectly accurate shot and my response was lackluster. I then went to Dr. Alan Morey of UT Southwestern who specializes in reparative urological surgery and does 7-10 implants per week. This was in 2013 and I have had a successful experience with a Titan implant. It was a godsend to me and just by happenstance did Humana pay for it. My advice is to go to a surgeon that only does this type of work. I was recently at another urologist's office getting checked out and he told me that he also does implants. Yes he does implants but he also does a myriad of other things day in and day out. This is not the person that you want to trust to insert a prosthesis in your most valued organ. Think about going to a sports medicine doctor for a knee replacement as opposed to going to a joint replacement specialist same difference
67 year old implanted with 22 cm + extenders Titan Coloplast in 2013. Facing prostate robotic prostate removal on January 15, 2019. Am told that it will be nerve sparing hope that I will still have feeling . Gleeson 7; 4+3

Ricardo70
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:20 am

Re: A question for implanted with Titan Coloplast.

Postby Ricardo70 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:03 pm

Thanks for your answer.

I apologize for the absence of understanding, I am using a translator.

It was refering between me to the time to there be seen the penis of normal and natural form.
The Coloplast implant is more rigid and it shows less natutal.
It is better for the Peironye because it is stronger.
My penis is still at 3 a.m.

MK1965
Posts: 203
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 5:32 pm

Re: A question for implanted with Titan Coloplast.

Postby MK1965 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:45 am

Ricardo70 wrote:Hello friends,

How long were you late in having a penis more or less with limp aspect?
On the 5-5.30
I imagine that the cases of Peironyes are more difficult for everything...
Some advice to do that this goes more rapid and better?

A hug.


Ricardo
Nothing is better with mine.
Looking for same answers and hopping for improvement.
As time passes by, getting more and more disappointed.
MK
IPP 9/5/18; Coloplast TITAN OTR 18 cm 1cm RTE, Dr. Khera Baylor Houston,Prostate Ca at 51 y/o; RARP 11/2/16, ED Post RP, Cialis, Viagra, VED no usable erection, April 2017, TRIMIX painful, BIMIX tolerable but ineffective,lost 2+ inches of length after RP

Happy Toy
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 9:30 am

Re: A question for implanted with Titan Coloplast.

Postby Happy Toy » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:57 am

(copied from Natural Hang post)
Sorry, but I think you have other issues aside from the Titan. I am a small guy, 5.5" before implant, 5.4" now, erect. What I wanted from the implant was a hard dick for sex and a flaccid dick I could see and feel, I got both. When flaccid, I am now 3.5+", hangs at about 4:30 and it gives me a nice visible package which I have never had. I don't have any of the problems described by MK1965. I think these guys that have all of these problems should blame their doctors for being a little too aggressive with the size of their implant. Looks to me that their implant is to large for their dicks. You can't stuff 10 pounds of shit into a 5 pound bag, to put it bluntly, especially with a Titan. Just my opinion.
Signed, a VERY HAPPY Titan owner
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Ree, Kaiser :o 8-) 75yrs., married 52 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

defiant
Posts: 337
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:35 am

Re: A question for implanted with Titan Coloplast.

Postby defiant » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:59 pm

Happy Toy wrote:(copied from Natural Hang post)
Sorry, but I think you have other issues aside from the Titan. I am a small guy, 5.5" before implant, 5.4" now, erect. What I wanted from the implant was a hard dick for sex and a flaccid dick I could see and feel, I got both. When flaccid, I am now 3.5+", hangs at about 4:30 and it gives me a nice visible package which I have never had. I don't have any of the problems described by MK1965. I think these guys that have all of these problems should blame their doctors for being a little too aggressive with the size of their implant. Looks to me that their implant is to large for their dicks. You can't stuff 10 pounds of shit into a 5 pound bag, to put it bluntly, especially with a Titan. Just my opinion.
Signed, a VERY HAPPY Titan owner


Not that I’m trying to make myself feel better or anything but I’m pretty sure you’ll find that 5.4” is close to if not above average in the West. Our East that’s larger than average.
35 y.o, mild to moderate ED since 21, 3 Dopplers with 1 result of VL & 3 later results of NO physical problem, critically dependent on cialis (efficacy now waning), overcame Lymophoma at 26, ED causing immense & profound psychological distress

Dave52
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:28 am

Re: A question for implanted with Titan Coloplast.

Postby Dave52 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:54 pm

Happy
I have a similar situation same length a bit more girth I m three weeks post op and I’m now just starting to get a little more comfortable with my wife’s new toy.. There’s no doubt that even at this stage things are not fully healed the incision is totally and completely invisible. There is still lots of tenderness in the perineum the area on the left of the penis where the chanel for the pump was made is still a little puffy and tender as are the tips whe full inflated. I would think that in another three weeks there will be more improvement. I am grateful that I chose to go to a specialist I think that there is definitely surgical skills that benefits the patient. I know that the after care and availability to have any and all concerns covered could not be better anywhere else. I’m not saying that other Doctors can’t or don’t offer the same level of patient care. I’m just saying I’m satisfied..
Dave
Born 52
Prostatectomy 6/1/18
Viagra worked before RRP
Trimix painful Bimix both Ineffective
Titan 20CM 1CM RTE
10/26/18 Dr.Eid

Ricardo70
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:20 am

Re: A question for implanted with Titan Coloplast.

Postby Ricardo70 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:09 pm

Perhaps MK1965 and I let's go to another rhythm.
Perhaps let's must have patience...
But I also am disappointed...
And it is not not great less for having a bigger implant... I do not know porqué you say that.
It is not, not of background, what I imagined.
The penis does not seem natural... and the bomb is evident very much.
The penis is not round... it is flat....
The glans is not inflated...

MK1965
Posts: 203
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 5:32 pm

Re: A question for implanted with Titan Coloplast.

Postby MK1965 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:18 pm

Ricardo70 wrote:Perhaps MK1965 and I let's go to another rhythm.
Perhaps let's must have patience...
But I also am disappointed...
And it is not not great less for having a bigger implant... I do not know porqué you say that.
It is not, not of background, what I imagined.
The penis does not seem natural... and the bomb is evident very much.
The penis is not round... it is flat....
The glans is not inflated...


Ricardo,
I agre with you100%.
Nothing is normal. Mypenis feels like tortilla.
Squeezed, like iron pressed.very unnatural.
I wish I never considered implant solution for my problems.
Implant made it worse. Such a big mistake.
I am glad it did not cost me $25 grants out of pocket.
I would be disappointed even more.
I don’t want to make others mad, but in my case it was pure BS.
MK
IPP 9/5/18; Coloplast TITAN OTR 18 cm 1cm RTE, Dr. Khera Baylor Houston,Prostate Ca at 51 y/o; RARP 11/2/16, ED Post RP, Cialis, Viagra, VED no usable erection, April 2017, TRIMIX painful, BIMIX tolerable but ineffective,lost 2+ inches of length after RP

Happy Toy
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 9:30 am

Re: A question for implanted with Titan Coloplast.

Postby Happy Toy » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:44 am

MK1965, what did you want? A dick that looked nice, or one that works? If you are a model or a porn star, I understand. If you just want to be able to have sex, what's the problem????
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Ree, Kaiser :o 8-) 75yrs., married 52 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bionic Richard, Google [Bot] and 18 guests