Without corporal dilation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
St1pan2019

Re: Without corporal dilation

Postby St1pan2019 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:43 am

Lost Sheep,
I have tried every ED drug on the market as well as injections and it does very little to get the penis moving. I have more success when my wife wears something fun and teases and plays with it than any drug will ever do for me... at least I know there is still life down there as it does engorge somewhat with great foreplay. At this point in my life and still being fairly young I believe the implant is the only option that will allow me to have spontaneous sex. It’s absolutely annoying as hell when the wife and I are both in the mood, come back from a date night and I have to stop, she has to wait while I pump up for 10 min so we can resume... buzz kill! I’m sure a lot of guys are in that boat or have experienced this...not fun but we do it and have great partners that support us. I will definitely do as much reading on this site as possible in the meantime to get as much info as I can to make the best possible decision.

Larry,
That is amazing! Those pics to me are unbelievable. I don’t even know how that is possible... was your penis just playing hide and seek in your body? How did Dr Brock achieve that when i read that others lose a little?

What ever the case fantastic and keep strutting that thing... I’d hit a few nude beaches if I were you!
40 yrs old, ED from Scleroderma since 2010, married since 2004, was using VED/rings for sex as injections/pills didn't work, Also on Testosterone injection therapy
Implanted 1/9/2020
Dr. Eid, Titan Touch 20+1cm rte
Reside in Ontario, Canada

St1pan2019

Postby St1pan2019 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:50 am

Larry.. I forgot to ask, is that after photo erect or flaccid? If flaccid does it get even bigger? How does your erect size now with implant compare to your younger days ?
40 yrs old, ED from Scleroderma since 2010, married since 2004, was using VED/rings for sex as injections/pills didn't work, Also on Testosterone injection therapy
Implanted 1/9/2020
Dr. Eid, Titan Touch 20+1cm rte
Reside in Ontario, Canada

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:05 am

Larry10625 wrote:
David_R wrote:WOW, LARRY! I am amazed that both pictures are of your penis. Amazing! Congrats! :D

I know eh... I walk around our bedroom naked most of the time and my wife comments and asks why I always stop in front of our full length mirror and stare... she just doesn't get it... I'm sure EVERYBODY on here does. :)

Larry

I do too Larry :D
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:06 pm

Happy Toy wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
David_R wrote:WOW, LARRY! I am amazed that both pictures are of your penis. Amazing! Congrats! :D

I know eh... I walk around our bedroom naked most of the time and my wife comments and asks why I always stop in front of our full length mirror and stare... she just doesn't get it... I'm sure EVERYBODY on here does. :)

Larry

Does you wife bug you too? :)

Larry

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:24 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
Happy Toy wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Does you wife bug you too? :)

Larry

No, I sleep nude and am slow at getting dressed in the morning. I go to the kitchen and get her coffee nude. In the evening after my shower, I put on PJ's and leave the fly unbuttoned and have a t shirt on that sometimes is long enough to cover my dick which is showing through the open fly. She has never said anything about it one way or the other.
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:19 pm

St1pan2019 wrote:Lost Sheep,
I have tried every ED drug on the market as well as injections and it does very little to get the penis moving. I have more success when my wife wears something fun and teases and plays with it than any drug will ever do for me... at least I know there is still life down there as it does engorge somewhat with great foreplay. At this point in my life and still being fairly young I believe the implant is the only option that will allow me to have spontaneous sex. It’s absolutely annoying as hell when the wife and I are both in the mood, come back from a date night and I have to stop, she has to wait while I pump up for 10 min so we can resume... buzz kill! I’m sure a lot of guys are in that boat or have experienced this...not fun but we do it and have great partners that support us. I will definitely do as much reading on this site as possible in the meantime to get as much info as I can to make the best possible decision.

Larry,
That is amazing! Those pics to me are unbelievable. I don’t even know how that is possible... was your penis just playing hide and seek in your body? How did Dr Brock achieve that when i read that others lose a little?

What ever the case fantastic and keep strutting that thing... I’d hit a few nude beaches if I were you!

The guys on here will tell you that if they are measured properly they do not lose size. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:31 pm

St1pan2019 wrote:Larry.. I forgot to ask, is that after photo erect or flaccid? If flaccid does it get even bigger? How does your erect size now with implant compare to your younger days ?

I think it is flaccid but with me pushing the fat pad out of the way. It does get a little bigger and girthier. As for my younger days, I didn't know how to properly measure back then but I am pretty sure that it was about the same. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”