Getting ready to board a plane for my Nov 14th appt. with Kramer...here is my current mindset:
1) Thank you to all the FT members expressing your opinions, experiences (both good and bad) and your encouragement.
2) My Peryronies will never get better and my partial erections will never get harder.
3) Sildenafil has side effects, mainly flushing that I cant live with, not to mention a 45 degree dorsal curve.
4) I have read more blogs, surfed more penile implant websites, I have watched more videos that if some one held my beer and a mirror, I could do this surgery myself
5) Whether it is Coloplast, or AMS CX or LGX...I am going to take the advice of Dr. Kramer.
6) I am going to listen to post-op Doctor directions and refer to FT post op topics when I am losing faith, patience and the long term goal of having a new lease on my sex life.
7) I will know that many have gone before me, and are glad they made the decision. I will count myself among them when I am healed.
8) I will become an encourager and a source of reference to pass along information and conversations as many did for me.
Thank you again FT!! See you on the other side!
The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Your in very good hands, say hi for Murray
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.
It will be over before you know it. Good luck on whatever decision you make. Sounds like you’ve done your research so it will be fine.
69, Married to my childhood sweetheart, semi retired. Implant Dec 2014 Dr. Dean Knoll Nashville TN, RPS March 2014. Implant failure July 2017 Revision Oct 2017, First Implant AMS 700 LGX 19CM, Revision AMS 700 MS 21CM.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Gt1956 and 19 guests