Newly Implanted

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
FreddyFree

Re: Newly Implanted

Postby FreddyFree » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:43 am

Try to make sure pump doesn't attach to scrotum skin. Mine is stuck and hurts like hell if I try to pull apart. It interferes with detecting release button. I'm not cycling yet, but wonder how I'll deflate if I can't dectect button.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Quincy

Postby Quincy » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:24 am

Hey Freddy, my doc told me to GENTLY pull down on the pump several times each day. He said to try to remember by doing it each time I went to pee. I still had a little adherence between the pump and my right nut, but that went away fairly soon. The pump has always moved freely inside the scrotum.

My surgery was infrapubic so I didn't have the sack incision and very little pain there, so it might be different for others. Obviously, men should talk with their doctors about it before doing anything.

Quincy
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

PeterLBC

Postby PeterLBC » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:13 pm

FreddyFree wrote:Try to make sure pump doesn't attach to scrotum skin. Mine is stuck and hurts like hell if I try to pull apart. It interferes with detecting release button. I'm not cycling yet, but wonder how I'll deflate if I can't dectect button.

Good advice . So far the pump seems to be pretty independent-
-just a little high. I also can’t tell if my left nut should be towards my left thigh or if that’s where the pump will stay. I thought the pump would be in the center but it keeps going to the left ....
39 year old. Primary Hypogonadism. TRT+ pills worked for years then didn't. TRIMIX for 2 years but too much pain and scarring made things worse. Implanted w/ Titan 20cm + 1 cm RTE 11/6/18. Activated and started having sex again at week 4.

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:18 pm

PeterLBC wrote:I thought the pump would be in the center but it keeps going to the left ....

My pump is right at the bottom of my sac, so it is quite low and may be the reason the skin stuck to it. I think the stuck skin is scar tissue.

My right nut is in front of the pump, the pump in the middle and my left but is behind the pump? I don't have much room.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

PeterLBC

Postby PeterLBC » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:40 am

Post op visit went well today. Got deflated all the way. It was pretty painful even after taking an oxy. All is healing well per my doc. He said he placed the pump behind my left nut to make it less obvious .... anyone else ever hear this ? Good news is I should be able to start using this thing in 3 weeks. Can’t wait to fuck again - 2 weeks sooner than expected :)
39 year old. Primary Hypogonadism. TRT+ pills worked for years then didn't. TRIMIX for 2 years but too much pain and scarring made things worse. Implanted w/ Titan 20cm + 1 cm RTE 11/6/18. Activated and started having sex again at week 4.

PeterLBC

Postby PeterLBC » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:57 am

Deflated pics from after visit. Sticks out a bit more than i expected but i read Titan's soften with time. I don't mind it though - should help with the bulge. Pump kinda visible on the 1st pic.
Attachments
IMG_7877.jpeg
IMG_7877.jpeg (779.58 KiB) Viewed 1463 times
IMG_7876.jpg
IMG_7876.jpg (702.46 KiB) Viewed 1463 times
IMG_7875.jpeg
IMG_7875.jpeg (1004.21 KiB) Viewed 1463 times

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:05 am

Hey there! just saw your pictures. It seems to be healing very well! Nice that you posted different angles too. Wishing you a good recovery!

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:33 am

Great looking package :o Congrats. Send some erect pix when you are able but DON'T rush things.
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:42 am

Very good results, I’m sure you’re happy with that one! Thanks for the encouraging pics.
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:53 pm

FishingTime67 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
PeterLBC wrote:Newly installled bionic bro here. 3 days in . I’m all black and blue with a narly cut (bigger than I expected). Pain hasn’t been too bad . Just uncomfortable really. Feels like constant blue balls most of the time if you all can remember what that was like. Pump feels like it’s riding a bit high On my left so I’m trying to pull on it little by little. Hoping all works and I can use this thing ASAP. Post op meeting is on Thursday. Wish me luck.

Yeah, you are a little bruised but check out this picture...then you will feel better. :)

Larry

Larry... let me just say this...

I COMMEND YOU FOR FIGHTING THOUGH THIS!!!
I don't even know what else to say!!

But Thank you for who you are and for helping and talking to me.
And what you do on here..

Carl

Thanks Carl. I enjoy the work I do here and I don't need pay... I have a whole bunch of new friends and if I can help even one of them, that's pay enough. Even some of my enemies, now that they understand me, have come around. This job is a lot more rewarding than my career jobs. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”