Member newly bionic

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
WyoMan

Member newly bionic

Postby WyoMan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:52 am

Hello all you guys,
As of last Friday I joined the club. And I'm glad to say that it hasn't been that painful. The only pain meds I've used is tylenol/ibuprofen Saturday night after eating out and an hour and half drive home. It's uncomfortable but not enough to look for meds.
I'm absolutely purple. And Sunday into Monday I developed a lot of swelling. Enough that urination is restricted. Since I have self cathed two years ago because of bph the doctors PA said to do it again at least once a day. (He also reduced the inflation. Now that hurt!) It sure helps.
I'm sorry guys, but I'm am going to decline pictures, but I will update occasionally.
80; married 57 years; HBP well controlled, overweight. Prostate Arterial Embolization Jan 2017: No indication of cancer. Injections failed. Implanted Nov. 2, 2018. Dr. Karin Dolan, Billings, Mt. AMS LGX 15 cm+2 2.5 cm RTE. 65 ml reservoir.

FreddyFree

Re: Member newly bionic

Postby FreddyFree » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:00 pm

Congratulations! May you get the outcome you desire.

No need for photos.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:30 pm

WyoMan wrote:Hello all you guys,
As of last Friday I joined the club. And I'm glad to say that it hasn't been that painful. The only pain meds I've used is tylenol/ibuprofen Saturday night after eating out and an hour and half drive home. It's uncomfortable but not enough to look for meds.
I'm absolutely purple. And Sunday into Monday I developed a lot of swelling. Enough that urination is restricted. Since I have self cathed two years ago because of bph the doctors PA said to do it again at least once a day. (He also reduced the inflation. Now that hurt!) It sure helps.
I'm sorry guys, but I'm am going to decline pictures, but I will update occasionally.

Congratulations brother. I hope your healing continues to be a positive experience. When does your surgeon say you should start cycling, take hot baths, etc.??? Please do not feel pressured to post pictures. It helps, with some members, to understand problems, but that's not the case for you. Have a great day :)

Larry

WyoMan

Postby WyoMan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:51 pm

Larry, and any others,
To answer your questions I have an appointment 2 weeks after surgery. She indicated that I would start cycling then, and another 4 weeks after surgery, when I can start using it. Of course I know there could be bumps in the road.
As for baths, her PA said to wait a week or 10 days before soaking.
The only info about the implant that I know now is AMS 15 cm with 2 RTEs; total length of 20 cm. She said she was able to gain some length that way-something to do with the way the supply tubes come out of the cylinders. I plan to ask about the model etc when I go back.
80; married 57 years; HBP well controlled, overweight. Prostate Arterial Embolization Jan 2017: No indication of cancer. Injections failed. Implanted Nov. 2, 2018. Dr. Karin Dolan, Billings, Mt. AMS LGX 15 cm+2 2.5 cm RTE. 65 ml reservoir.

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:13 pm

FreddyFree wrote:Congratulations! May you get the outcome you desire.

No need for photos.

+ 1

WyoMan

Postby WyoMan » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:43 pm

Hi guys, Two week Dr checkup yesterday. The Dr. was happy everything was great and continuing good. I'm glad that pain is a lot less than I expected- but times of discomfort, obviously. Color is gone, and most of the swelling has subsided.
Starting to cycle, but finding it difficult to find the right way. And the pump is so hard that it is uncomfortable to pump more that a little.
The Dr surprised us in that she said we could use it. But of course, discomfort will slow that down for a while.

stubby

Postby stubby » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:25 pm

So happy for you !!

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:07 pm

Hopefully you are pumping using both hands..... otherwise it can be like playing pocket 8 ball :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

WyoMan

Postby WyoMan » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:15 am

Hi guys,
Almost 4 weeks since implant (Friday) and I have some questions. I've been cycling for almost 2 weeks and it is still hard. But even with 25 pumps I'm not very firm I feel. And I haven't been able to get it to 9:00. When younger I was usually 10:00 to 11:00, so it is a disappointment, yet. I had a curve up, like a banana, so that may be difference. The implant is straight. I've never been able to pump to discomfort.
I see uro Friday. Should I ask her to pump to max so I know what is max and she can judge that things are right?
With 65 ml resevoior, how many pumps is available. I'm not sure I'm able to squeeze flat. But at 25 pumps it is not too hard.

Return to “Implants”