Pseudo-coffin #2

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
FreddyFree

Re: Pseudo-coffin #2

Postby FreddyFree » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:47 pm

Larry10625 wrote:Do you just have to wait that long because it was his next available appointment?

At the 10 day appointment he deflated it and said to make an appointment for six weeks. The booking clerk said she couldn't do one for six weeks, so she gave me the earliest one after that.

So from surgery date, just under 9 weeks. Surgery, Oct. 10. - Activation, Dec.10. Not too pleased, reading this thread and knowing he undersized my implant.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:02 pm

FreddyFree wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:Do you just have to wait that long because it was his next available appointment?

At the 10 day appointment he deflated it and said to make an appointment for six weeks. The booking clerk said she couldn't do one for six weeks, so she gave me the earliest one after that.

So from surgery date, just under 9 weeks. Surgery, Oct. 10. - Activation, Dec.10. Not too pleased, reading this thread and knowing he undersized my implant.

Freddy,
What makes you think he undersized your implant? How long were you before surgery? I also have an 18 cm with 3 cm rtes. I was 6.5" the night before my surgery. Right now I'm waiting on a revision for my pump. It stuck to my skin and also stuck to the flesh beneath. I was told that was common if you did not move it around. Is that what you are describing? I tried my best to move it but am convinced mine was stitched in place. Might know more after the revision surgery Dec 4th. Right now I have reached beyond 6.5" but have decided not to try and hold that length until after the surgery. Good luck with all!!!
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:17 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
David_R wrote:Is "pseudo-coffin" the same as "turtling" (which means -- when flaccid at least -- the glans is pulled inside the shaft skin of a circumcised penis)?

No, it is not.

Turtling, as I understand it is the outward appearance of the flaccid penis wherein the glans (penis head) is drawing back into the penis shaft. In its most extreme, there is virtually no measurable penis length.

Coffin Effect is internal, wherein the implant is imprisoned (as inside a too-small coffin) inside scar tissue and not allowed (and thus, the penis not allowed) to achieve its full design length.

The two MAY both occur in a single individual, but they are not the same phenomenon.

Thank you for the clarification, Lost Sheep.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:07 pm

OK, My uro pressurized me to 80 or 90 % at the operation. He told me to not touch anything for 4 weeks. I asked him about pulling down on the pump. He said don't touch anything. At day 5 I had him on the phone begging for pain meds. I had the same pain as when pumping max for stretching. Nope, use Tylenol. Thank god I had some pain meds from an earlier operation. At week 3 his associate helped me deflate a little. Not pulling down the pump caused it to be attached to my left nut. I finally got it separated at week 6. I was only 9 months from rp to ipp and used vac the full time. I have no auto refill from the reservoir which I assume was near empty for 4 weeks. (80 cc res) Pre Implant using trimix I was 9 inch from pelvic floor(crus) to glans. Now inflated 6 in pelvic bone to glans and 9 inch overall just as before. 5 inch flacid. URO just retired after doing ipp for 30 years. Asked Jamie about his method and she said the op procedure is just guidelines and many surgeons have their own method. At my first appointment with him he assured me that I would not loose length. But damn it sure hurt for those first 4 weeks.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:07 am

DougAnd wrote:What makes you think he undersized your implant? How long were you before surgery? I also have an 18 cm with 3 cm rtes. I was 6.5" the night before my surgery. Right now I'm waiting on a revision for my pump. It stuck to my skin and also stuck to the flesh beneath. I was told that was common if you did not move it around. Is that what you are describing?

He left me inflated after surgery. It was 5.25". After deflation, 4.75" which was my presurgery flacid size. Presurgery stretch was 6.75" and Tri-Mix erection was 6.5".

Yes what you describe about the pump being stuck sounds exactly like my problem. I have tried to leave things alone so I don't screw things up. I'm the type of guy that screws things up. It seems I screw things up by doing things I shouldn't and now, not doing things I should.

The biggest reason I think he shorted me is that the tips of the cylinders have receeded. Right after surgery, I could feel them well into the glans. Now they are barely up to the corona of my glans. I have heard of floppy glans, and I'm terrified. As you can probably tell, I'm a worrier.

Thanks for your concern. Hope your revision goes well.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:45 am

If your tips have receded it's because of deflation. Modern implant tips are floppy tip resistant. As soon as you inflate the tips will go back in unless you wait too long and the opening closes up. Then it will be a painful fight to the finish. Have you talked to your surgeon? You need to suggest inflating now just enough to seat the tips. You do NOT want to let scarring close you out. Scarring takes place as soon as blood flows into a damaged area, different type of cells. I have keloid disease and trust me talk to your doc today explain what you want and why. If he cares about your health he will tell you anything but " well let's just wait and see these things have a way of fixing themselves." Then you are screwed just like me fighting an uphill battle that should never have occurred.
Thanks for confidence booster, looking forward to being partially fixed. Good luck to you as well.
PS Don't let him give you the distal erosion BS. Modern tips and pumps cannot erode at all except under very unusual circumstances. That would be mine. I'm just heading out to Tampa to see a guru implanter about that very issue.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”