Ready, get set, go?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bigred

Re: Ready, get set, go?

Postby Bigred » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:24 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that’s funny!
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:22 pm

justanotherdrumber wrote:
Happy Toy wrote:I would suggest that everyone just tone it down a little. Larry is just giving his experience of his own ordeal and that of the other brothers. Just like us, all doctors have their way of doing things, that does not mean that their colleagues are wrong, they just do it differently. I would always ask my doctor his advise before using anything on my dick that stretches it or applies a great amount of suction, other then a mouth maybe :D .
Larry's a good guy, let him be! Lets be nice to each other, we're all in this together.
Andy

I think a couple of members on here owe Larry10625 a personal apology. :oops: :oops:

Amen!
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:43 pm

Hi Guys! My advice here is when we post something, carefully think of the best choice of words to use. I immediately understood what Larry’s intent was, but I am accustomed to reading his posts. If I was new to the forum, I may have thought differently.

I also think there are some people here who overreact. This could easily have been handled by replying to the comment with words like, “Larry, I would trust FT members to tell me about their pain levels or healing time, but I would always feel more comfortable asking my doctor about medical issues.” In turn Larry may have responded, “I am sorry if I wasn’t clear. I agree with you”.

We are all here because of ED issues, etc. Let’s try to be kind and supportive.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:12 pm

Greg1956 wrote:Hi Guys! My advice here is when we post something, carefully think of the best choice of words to use. I immediately understood what Larry’s intent was, but I am accustomed to reading his posts. If I was new to the forum, I may have thought differently.

I also think there are some people here who overreact. This could easily have been handled by replying to the comment with words like, “Larry, I would trust FT members to tell me about their pain levels or healing time, but I would always feel more comfortable asking my doctor about medical issues.” In turn Larry may have responded, “I am sorry if I wasn’t clear. I agree with you”.

We are all here because of ED issues, etc. Let’s try to be kind and supportive.

Greg

Exactly. Last perfect person was put up on a cross... I have no desire to be up on a cross. (no, this is not forcing religion on the members ;) :) :) :)

Larry

pal123

Postby pal123 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:03 pm

hi Folks,

I have read a few posts where Larry specifically told members to follow doctors orders and that is why I dont think he is saying to ignore Dr's instructions here. He has been very responsive and helpful to me as to many others I am sure. We are all here to help and learn from each other.

Thank you all

Pal
Peyronie's disease
Implant surgery late June
Titan Touch 22/23.5

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:59 pm

For fucks sake boys....grow up!
Start reading for meaning. Any man on here has the right to speak freely, thankfully we (Aussies and Seppos alike) live in free countries.
A word here, a word there and next it turns into Chinese Whispers.
Opinions are like arseholes-everybody has one. If yours doesn’t match up to mine.....oh well, life’s like that.......move on.
Larry does a great job, let it go.
Ask your doctor......he is your own personal authority.
Believe nothing on the internet :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

RoboCock

Postby RoboCock » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:43 am

Been on this board for a little over a month now. Started looking at it prior to surgery Oct 1 and continued to follow multiple times daily. I could not attain the answers i was seeking thru my surgeon as he didn't really have the time to answer them all or "it was a question that came up later" and didn't have access to him. We have all went to an extreme to have our dicks/sacks cut open, have made made objects shoved up in us, and all the pain and suffering to feel like MEN again! We have tried all the the meds, traction devices, creams, injections, and they have all failed us at some point. I came here seeking support and answers and i have found it in several, if not all of you. Yes, everyone's story or recovery is different. Some have large dicks, some have small ones, some are gay, some are straight. AMS vs Titan, VED or not, this doc is better than that one, so be it. I'm going to take everyones opinion and weigh it out myself. Shit, I've posted dick pics to guys, thats a first in my life!! I have made multiple posts here, yea, i've been freaking scared and this is a serious ordeal. THe fact is i have found comfort here. So many have reached out to me to public and private conversation. I don't know Larry from Adam except here. What i do know is that he has an opinion like everyone else and he has been very helpful in mentoring me in this healing process. I feel he only wants the best for me. I may disregard some of his information but for the most part i have used his experiences for my benefit,to help me. It's not only him, it's been several of you that has helped me personally. I am very thankful for this board, all you brothers with your varying opinions cause i know NO ONE in person that i can seek that support from. I just hope i can be around to help as Larry and others have helped me so much thru this process. Now, prospects are looking to US, we are a BIONIC FAMILY of sorts, lets not give a negative impression to the world. Thanks to everyone of you!!
48 yrs old, married 24 years. Southwest Virginia. Periodic ED for 10+ year, ruptured penis June 2017 with wife. Multiple ED meds with half wood. Implant Oct 1 2018 AMS 700 CX 18cm X 12mm by Dr. Woodworth UT Medical Knoxville Tn

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:47 am

I am so glad for you, Robo! FT definitely is a unique website in many ways, and the guys' honesty in here is amazing! (Where else will a guy share his real dick size and the problems he has with getting it hard?) ;)

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:13 am

RoboCock wrote:Been on this board for a little over a month now. Started looking at it prior to surgery Oct 1 and continued to follow multiple times daily. I could not attain the answers i was seeking thru my surgeon as he didn't really have the time to answer them all or "it was a question that came up later" and didn't have access to him. We have all went to an extreme to have our dicks/sacks cut open, have made made objects shoved up in us, and all the pain and suffering to feel like MEN again! We have tried all the the meds, traction devices, creams, injections, and they have all failed us at some point. I came here seeking support and answers and i have found it in several, if not all of you. Yes, everyone's story or recovery is different. Some have large dicks, some have small ones, some are gay, some are straight. AMS vs Titan, VED or not, this doc is better than that one, so be it. I'm going to take everyones opinion and weigh it out myself. Shit, I've posted dick pics to guys, thats a first in my life!! I have made multiple posts here, yea, i've been freaking scared and this is a serious ordeal. THe fact is i have found comfort here. So many have reached out to me to public and private conversation. I don't know Larry from Adam except here. What i do know is that he has an opinion like everyone else and he has been very helpful in mentoring me in this healing process. I feel he only wants the best for me. I may disregard some of his information but for the most part i have used his experiences for my benefit,to help me. It's not only him, it's been several of you that has helped me personally. I am very thankful for this board, all you brothers with your varying opinions cause i know NO ONE in person that i can seek that support from. I just hope i can be around to help as Larry and others have helped me so much thru this process. Now, prospects are looking to US, we are a BIONIC FAMILY of sorts, lets not give a negative impression to the world. Thanks to everyone of you!!

Robo; Thanks for the vote of confidence. I hope that everyone on here is here to help their fellow brothers. When you think about there really is no reason to provide hurtful info. If you give hurtful info, you wouldn't even be able to see your devastation and enjoy your moment. Lots of members join, ask questions, some participate, some don't and then after their ordeal is over, the disappear never to be heard of again. That's ok, that's what we are here for. Those who go above and beyond stay on the site and provide invaluable information to new members who are terrified at the idea of someone cutting open their scrotum and manhandling their penis. The one thing I have to remind people every now and then is the fact that before I was appointed as the Moderator, I was (and still am) a member with fears, successes, failures, concerns, etc. One thing that the Administrator made clear to me is that this is not like other sites and he does not want it moderated like other sites. People keep saying that I said this site was for support, not info... well, we are a ED Support site, our Admin has made that very clear. I don't remember saying that, assuming I did, I am thinking that it must be specifically pertaining to that conversation. So, for example, when I tell people that using bulk store dries beans, navy beans, etc instead of peas or corn, there is a reason... after you use it the contents is no longer frozen. When you re-freeze it, it clumps together. The next time you use it you can give it a whack on the counter and it will break up. After a while it is just one big frozen chunk. With the dry stuff I suggest, this doesn't happen.... don't use popcorn though. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:19 am

Well said all of you. Thank You Larry!
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Return to “Implants”