Travel and sharing adventures with your partner -- better after the implant (share your stories)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TANGERINE

Travel and sharing adventures with your partner -- better after the implant (share your stories)

Postby TANGERINE » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:51 pm

One of the things I really liked about travel was that hotel sex has always been exciting for me. New surroundings, and a relaxed partner who feels perhaps more wanting, or more willing since you are showing her a great time in a foreign land.

Before I got the implant (1 and a half years ago), my interest in taking the wife out to a travel adventure was on the decline, since I was feeling depressed with thoughts:

"what is the point, I could take her to see fun and interesting places, but then when settling to the bed in the nice hotel --- nothing"

Now, with the implant, travel is once again really fun, just like when we I was able to perform reliably.

The penile implant has had benefits outside of the bedroom. My confidence is better, my life outlook is better, and travel is once again a priority.

Share your thoughts and stories. "does the implant make travel better" "what are the benefits of the implant outside of the bedroom"
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

purcelldds

Re: Travel and sharing adventures with your partner -- better after the implant (share your stories)

Postby purcelldds » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:05 pm

I’ve yet to be implanted, but like you, we love to travel and stay in nice hotels and resorts. The mindset and sexual attitude has always been a fun part of it for us. However, I am experiencing the same feelings you felt and am looking forward to the day where i can have the confidence and ability to enjoy those special moments away together. Your story is very encouraging.
55 years old, fit, healthy, married. Mild to mod ED 3 years. Peyronies for one year, history of trauma/penile fracture. Pills no longer working well. Implanted by Dr Eid with a 22cm Titan on 12/19/2018. Started cycling day 4. Sex on day 24.

Happy Toy

Re: Travel and sharing adventures with your partner -- better after the implant (share your stories)

Postby Happy Toy » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:17 pm

Other then being able to get and maintain an erection for as long as you want, having a nice larger flaccid dick is really what I like, I have a package, that I have never had in all my 72 years, I LOVE IT! I go to the gym 3 days a week and before my implant, there was nothing down there, I hated that. Now I have a bulge like the other guys. If I have to go the the urinal, I don't have to go to the one in the corner and turn away from the others. I go to the one in the middle and just let it hang out and pee. Showers have no idea how lucky they have been all of their lives. Now I can join them.
DSCN1581.JPG
DSCN1581.JPG (317.58 KiB) Viewed 1581 times
DSCN1592.JPG
DSCN1592.JPG (192.07 KiB) Viewed 1581 times
DSCN1650.JPG
DSCN1650.JPG (134.1 KiB) Viewed 1581 times
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:41 pm

Happy Toy wrote:Other then being able to get and maintain an erection for as long as you want, having a nice larger flaccid dick is really what I like, I have a package, that I have never had in all my 72 years, I LOVE IT! I go to the gym 3 days a week and before my implant, there was nothing down there, I hated that. Now I have a bulge like the other guys. If I have to go the the urinal, I don't have to go to the one in the corner and turn away from the others. I go to the one in the middle and just let it hang out and pee. Showers have no idea how lucky they have been all of their lives. Now I can join them.
DSCN1581.JPGDSCN1592.JPG DSCN1650.JPG

I too was a grower... I also love now being a shower. Nice bulge on ya mate. :)

Larry

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:56 pm

Thanks, and thanks again for your help ;) .
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:58 pm

Happy Toy wrote:Thanks, and thanks again for your help ;) .

You're welcome. ;)

Larry

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:39 pm

The benefits of an implant outside the bedroom are immense. It gets rid of the psychologically devastating effects of ed. When a patient is ready and gets an implant done properly, it’s life changing. It won’t fix everything in your life, but it will make it a lot better.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:01 pm

ED2013 wrote:The benefits of an implant outside the bedroom are immense. It gets rid of the psychologically devastating effects of ed. When a patient is ready and gets an implant done properly, it’s life changing. It won’t fix everything in your life, but it will make it a lot better.

I totally agree.

crobin1

Postby crobin1 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:58 am

That is what I am looking forward to!

Nice romantic dinner in the Caribbean, head back to the room...maybe out on the balcony!! Those were the good ole days!!

15 days and counting down till my date with Dr. Kramer!
59 Peyronies diagnosed 2 1/2 years ago...Kramer implanted a AMS CX 21cm 1.5 RTE on 11/15/18.

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:28 am

My wife and I love to travel! :D:

Fucking in some exotic locale is heaven. :!:

Actually 1997, we were in Paris. I noticed then that mini me wasn’t up for the fun as much as before. The beginning of my realization that I was starting on a 21 year journey of complete frustration, depression and feeling worthless.

December 10th is my “activation” date! Will plan a nice fucking vacation. :oops: :o :shock:
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Return to “Implants”