failed implant 3 times

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
brand6666

failed implant 3 times

Postby brand6666 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:38 pm

I Had my implant removed a week ago The Dr says I will not have sex anymore im asking is there anybody know what can be used to get feeling back on the failed implant. I believe there got to be something or someone know of something. I know I can't be 100% but at least still have some fun I thank you so much Bert brand1st@aol.com
L/A Maine

BionicLeeroy

Re: failed implant 3 times

Postby BionicLeeroy » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:12 pm

I am so sorry to hear that and totally feel for you. Is there no chance of a successful implant in the future? Was all of the failures due to infection?

I would leave it a year then try again.
47 year old
Implanted Dec 2017 with coloplast titan 22cm + 3cm rte
previous malleable implant and lue pro.cedure for peyronies, due to crossover implant revised August 2018 with ams CX 24 + 1rte

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:01 pm

My sympathies too..... On my third implant, I've also had my share of disappointments and problems. I am hoping that if (when) my current implant fails, I will be able to be re-implanted. Maybe you'll find that possible too. Good luck!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:33 pm

brand6666 wrote:I Had my implant removed a week ago The Dr says I will not have sex anymore im asking is there anybody know what can be used to get feeling back on the failed implant. I believe there got to be something or someone know of something. I know I can't be 100% but at least still have some fun I thank you so much Bert brand1st@aol.com

Welcome to Frank Talk.
Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

Can you please be sure to put your city, state/province and country.

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:07 pm

Don’t give up hope! Get opinions from top surgeons. They fix problems all the time.

Return to “Implants”