Everyday Life With Implant Concerns

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Nestor

Re: Everyday Life With Implant Concerns

Postby Nestor » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:43 am

Larry10625 wrote:Yea, it seems that the amount the implant is left inflated differs greatly from doctor to doctor. In time your AMS implant will look and feel more natural. :)

Larry

Without appearing like I'm endorsing a specific physician... It does seem that those who've made the trek to see one of the two most known doctor's... Generally do indeed seem to have better outcomes.
47; Considering an implant. ED for over a decade. Tested a decade ago for VL, negative. Not hormonal; may be dopamine reward dysfunction.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:44 am

Every day...... I KNOW I can have sex if I want to....... Every day....
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:19 am

kosh200 wrote:SMetro, Alibaba, Merrix, and those who have experienced the long haul are invaluable to this forum.

Agree totally!

kosh200 wrote:I have come to terms with my length loss and as long as my wife can have a proper orgasm, then it was worth it.

I hope to reach this point.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:37 pm

Nestor wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:Yea, it seems that the amount the implant is left inflated differs greatly from doctor to doctor. In time your AMS implant will look and feel more natural. :)

Larry

Without appearing like I'm endorsing a specific physician... It does seem that those who've made the trek to see one of the two most known doctor's... Generally do indeed seem to have better outcomes.

There is no doubt that those two doctors are very good at what they do, I would never attempt to take that from them. All I have ever said is that there are many doctors that are very good as well. Since I started watching signatures from other members who are very pleased with there outcomes, there are some other names that have come up. Because the membership here is from all over the world, and only a handful of Canadians, I only know two of us who saw my doctor, so only the two of us know my doctor and his ability. The same with our members from the UK. Even the best doctors have days they would rather do over... That does not make them a bad doctor, it makes them human. :) :) :)

Larry

Shesgottahaveit

Postby Shesgottahaveit » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:49 pm

It is getting better. I have regained half an inch. Front underside of my erection is still a bit painful not great for oral but getting better. I do enjoy the :any time, anywhere for as long as needed” aspect of this. Wife and I are lifestyle and starting to be more comfortable sharing the news of my bionic member with other partners.

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement
LGX 9/18following priapism following Trimix. Cost me 2" of length AMD LGX 18 cm with 3 cm Post op erection 4.75”. Replaced with Titan Colopast 23 +1 RTE 11/14/23. Dr Karpman. Original was failing

Return to “Implants”