New Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mr.skin

Re: New Implant Journey

Postby mr.skin » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:50 am

Thanks for your intensive feedback, really appreaciate your posts.

And please come back and report about the gym and it s progress there - really important for me too (not just gym, but more team sports like soccer etc.)
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:44 am

purcelldds wrote:Day 23

Everything is continuing to progress well. I did another test run this morning with masturbation and will be giving it a go with my wife this weekend for sure. We have a couple of parties to go to so we'll be having a good time and the mood will definitely be right.
In the session this morning, I was FULLY aroused and decided to pump up to near max to see how it felt with stimulation. It felt really good with only minor discomfort. The great news is that I measured a solid 6 5/8" length (16.8cm) and 5 1/8 girth (13cm). After ejaculating the size dropped back to 6 inches. As for length, this is as long as I have EVER measured with best erection or VED. I'll definitely get some pics next time. The difference that arousal and glans engorgement makes is very significant. I am so glad that I have that and was frankly kind of worried that I wouldn't. It creates a larger, fuller dick and makes it more comfortable because the cylinder tips can't be felt. As for girth, it is measuring still a bit shy of where I was pre-op. An interesting observation as I think back on things. Prior to Peyronies and some of the shape changes that came with it, I always measured 5 inches in girth. With the Peyronies Disease, my penis changed shape and kind of got this potbelly effect midshaft and then kind of constricted more towards the glans and I noticed that my girth in that midshaft area was actually more at 5.5 inches. So I'm kind of thinking that this implant is straightening me out and making things more uniform and more like I used to be.
That being said, looking at where I am right now, I would be completely happy with this and no more. Any more future gains would be gravy. It is an impressive, good sized, rock solid erection. Better than any natural erection I ever had. My wife better hang on! And if she needs to hang anything on it she can do that to!

As for other issues:

1. Pump- quickly becoming a non-issue and almost approaching the point where I'll say the placement is nearly perfect.

2. Flaccid- still not great but slowly improving. While working it can be a bit of a bother trying to find the most comfortable spot but definitely manageable. I has a definite left hang and twist. My natural penis always had the same thing but it seems like the implant, at least for now, kind of exaggerates that. I think with time as it softens its going to find a reasonable hang with a left bend and twist similar to what I used to have. Dog ears and such are still present but only in flaccid.

3. Reservoir- present as before, can't say it is an issue though. Will be able to say more once I get back into gym

4. Urination- flow issues improving but the weird thing is that my sense of how it feels when I need to pee has changed. My bladder feels different, I don't get the same sensation of needing to pee. It's almost like there is some numbness or lack of normal feedback sensation from the bladder. I don't know it this is caused by pressure or inflammation around the reservoir. This is my biggest concern actually. The other thing is that at night, I wake up numerous times feeling my PC muscle contracting, you know, that muscle you use when you try to cut off peeing. I don't know if it the new way my body is trying to have nocturnal erections or what. I'm going to ask Dr Eid about these things.

5. Pain- minimal. Minor irritation level. I worked four 10+ hour days this week, busy schedule, full steam ahead. I take two ibuprofen and two Tylenol once or twice per day, but really don't think I need it or if it even makes a difference. Continuing to cycle twice per day with no problems. Getting 20-25 good full pumps and partials up to 30-35. Hurts like hell at that level with no arousal. Deflation ok but still no "one touch" release success.

6. Psychology- feeling pretty good about everything at this point. Obviously would still rather have a good functioning natural dick but I didn't and I don't. I choose to dwell on the positives and can already anticipate the coming benefits. I have an understanding and supportive wife, both of my young adult boys know about it. I've been very transparent with them about it. Based on what I saw this morning I have a feeling that I have probably been "enhanced" and may have an unfair advantage! My only downer is missing the gym which is a huge part of my life. My fear is that I may be limited with some of the exercises I can do. However, that is just another challenge to overcome, which I will.

Dr Eid rocks! I think he hooked me up!

I'll update after the maiden voyage this weekend

Yup, before and after pics are seriously needed :)

Larry

purcelldds

Postby purcelldds » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:26 am

Day 25 Update

***Warning this post contains explicit language and graphic sexual descriptions

Houston we have lift off! Last night, on the 24th day after surgery, my wife and I had sex.

We went out to a friends birthday party and had a really fun night. My wife got a bit tipsy and was definitely in the mood by the time we got home and I was certainly eager to finally give it a go.

We didn't make a big deal about the implant. I had a real sense of ease and confidence about it. As my wife was getting ready for bed, I put on some music and got in bed and added about 15 pumps. This gets me up but not really hard. When she came to bed we started to make out with some nice passionate kissing and kissing her breasts, just taking my time, enjoying the moment. She was really responsive and I could tell this was going to be good. As I worked my way down her body I found her pussy to be very wet which really turns me on. As I was working her with my tongue she was going crazy, almost to the point of orgasm but I stopped short of making her cum at that point because I wanted her to really want my cock when the time was right. During this time going gown on her I was easily able to add some pumps, not sure of the count, probably around 25. I felt like I was probably at about 80% of max but it was very comfortable as I had arousal at the same time.

I had her on her back as I felt this was the safest way to start. She was begging me to fuck her and I knew that what I had was going to satisfy her. I used a little lube just to make sure everything was comfortable because I'm still a little sore down there. As I entered her, the first thing she said was "Oh my god you feel sooo good!" And it felt so good for me despite the tenderness. I took it kind of slow, really just focusing on finding what made her feel good. We kissed passionately the whole time. I whispered in her ear and said "just think baby I can fuck you like this all night long, forever". I pulled out and took my cock and smacked her clit with it and she squirted. Of course, I wasn't worried about losing my erection! While out I added a few more pumps and entered her again, this time deeper and a little more aggressively and she was howling and came over and over again. I could tell that the hardness of my cock was hitting her in the right places and was really satisfying her in a way that I haven't been able to in a LONG time.

I basically decided in my mind when I wanted to finish. I have some numbness on the bottom, lower half of my shaft but it didn't affect sensitivity during sex. I'd say we went for about 15 minutes and I didn't want to overdo it as this was the first time. So I found the right rhythm and as she continued to cum I let it go and had an amazing orgasm. It felt really good! After finishing, I was still of course nice and erect but not as engorged. I simply went to the bathroom to clean up as I would normally do and deflated with no problems.

None of this is an exaggeration. For the first time experience with the implant, I would say this was quite a success. Afterwards she was just going on and on about it. She just kept saying how good it felt. She said things like "it feels completely natural, I would have never known the difference", "you felt so hard", "I came at least 10 times" (she is multiorgasmic), " that implant was so worth it", "I want it again". I said, not tonight because I don't want to overdo it. So she said, "then I want it again tomorrow!". We woke up this morning and the first thing she said was "last night was so good". Obviously as a man, this was all music to my ears. My wife is not one to sugar coat so I know she meant it.

Some other thoughts:

1. She had no awareness of me pumping up the implant as I did a little before and incorporated more during foreplay and during sex. The pump is in a perfect position for me to easily reach down with my right hand. It's kind of cool actually to have total control over the erection and having total confidence in the fact that its not going anywhere. I could literally do anything I wanted.

2. She didn't do any oral last night so no review on that just yet. The thing with oral is that a woman can't go down on you and get that feeling of you getting hard in her mouth. But I could definitely see the scenario in my case since my wife is in the know, of her going down on me and I just incrementally pump it up as she is doing her thing. This would be different in a singles relationship where the partner is not aware of the implant. In my case I see no issues with incorporating the implant into all kinds of foreplay in fun and creative ways.

3. Hardness is more important than size- at least for my wife. I'm not huge but adequate and slightly above average. My wife loves a good hard cock first and foremost. A large semi erect or soft penis doesn't compare to an average sized rock hard penis. A hard cock is able to find the right spot and work on that spot until she cums. An implanted penis has the advantage of not only getting super hard but it stays hard and allows one to really focus on what makes her feel good. When I'm more healed, I can totally see her riding cowgirl and totally getting off as she rides me and controls where I hit her inside.

4. I was aware of the implant during sex but not to the point that it took away from the experience. The most uncomfortable part for me was the reservoir. When I went to full depth, I could feel the tubing from the reservoir as it projects out a bit and it was sore. The shaft and tip were a little tender but not bad. I expect with time all of these things will improve.

5. I'm trying to find some negatives here so that I sound realistic but it's really hard. Yes, it's still early in the healing process and things are tender and my flaccid has quite a ways to go. The implant still doesn't feel like "part of me" yet, sbut as for the sex, it was the best sex we have had in a very long time and I was only cruising in maybe second gear. I can only imagine what the future holds.

6. Confidence- I was confident before, during and after sex. I am confident moving forward. I haven't had this feeling in a long time. My wife and I are both excited. The feeling of pleasing my wife and making her cum over and over again is priceless.

This is my experience to date. So far, as you can see from previous posts, my healing and progress have gone well. I chose a great doctor, trusted him and followed his instructions. I chose to have a positive attitude during this time. I have had tempered expectations along the way and frankly expected things to be a lot worse. I had limited expectations of what sex would be for the first time and it wildly exceeded my expectations. I can only hope the trend continues. I'm not trying to sell pie in the sky here, it's just been my honest experience so far. There are so many negative stories on these sites so I hope that my story so far has provided some positive hope for others going through this.
55 years old, fit, healthy, married. Mild to mod ED 3 years. Peyronies for one year, history of trauma/penile fracture. Pills no longer working well. Implanted by Dr Eid with a 22cm Titan on 12/19/2018. Started cycling day 4. Sex on day 24.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:59 pm

purcelldds wrote:Day 25 Update

***Warning this post contains explicit language and graphic sexual descriptions

Houston we have lift off! Last night, on the 24th day after surgery, my wife and I had sex.

We went out to a friends birthday party and had a really fun night. My wife got a bit tipsy and was definitely in the mood by the time we got home and I was certainly eager to finally give it a go.

We didn't make a big deal about the implant. I had a real sense of ease and confidence about it. As my wife was getting ready for bed, I put on some music and got in bed and added about 15 pumps. This gets me up but not really hard. When she came to bed we started to make out with some nice passionate kissing and kissing her breasts, just taking my time, enjoying the moment. She was really responsive and I could tell this was going to be good. As I worked my way down her body I found her pussy to be very wet which really turns me on. As I was working her with my tongue she was going crazy, almost to the point of orgasm but I stopped short of making her cum at that point because I wanted her to really want my cock when the time was right. During this time going gown on her I was easily able to add some pumps, not sure of the count, probably around 25. I felt like I was probably at about 80% of max but it was very comfortable as I had arousal at the same time.

I had her on her back as I felt this was the safest way to start. She was begging me to fuck her and I knew that what I had was going to satisfy her. I used a little lube just to make sure everything was comfortable because I'm still a little sore down there. As I entered her, the first thing she said was "Oh my god you feel sooo good!" And it felt so good for me despite the tenderness. I took it kind of slow, really just focusing on finding what made her feel good. We kissed passionately the whole time. I whispered in her ear and said "just think baby I can fuck you like this all night long, forever". I pulled out and took my cock and smacked her clit with it and she squirted. Of course, I wasn't worried about losing my erection! While out I added a few more pumps and entered her again, this time deeper and a little more aggressively and she was howling and came over and over again. I could tell that the hardness of my cock was hitting her in the right places and was really satisfying her in a way that I haven't been able to in a LONG time.

I basically decided in my mind when I wanted to finish. I have some numbness on the bottom, lower half of my shaft but it didn't affect sensitivity during sex. I'd say we went for about 15 minutes and I didn't want to overdo it as this was the first time. So I found the right rhythm and as she continued to cum I let it go and had an amazing orgasm. It felt really good! After finishing, I was still of course nice and erect but not as engorged. I simply went to the bathroom to clean up as I would normally do and deflated with no problems.

None of this is an exaggeration. For the first time experience with the implant, I would say this was quite a success. Afterwards she was just going on and on about it. She just kept saying how good it felt. She said things like "it feels completely natural, I would have never known the difference", "you felt so hard", "I came at least 10 times" (she is multiorgasmic), " that implant was so worth it", "I want it again". I said, not tonight because I don't want to overdo it. So she said, "then I want it again tomorrow!". We woke up this morning and the first thing she said was "last night was so good". Obviously as a man, this was all music to my ears. My wife is not one to sugar coat so I know she meant it.

Some other thoughts:

1. She had no awareness of me pumping up the implant as I did a little before and incorporated more during foreplay and during sex. The pump is in a perfect position for me to easily reach down with my right hand. It's kind of cool actually to have total control over the erection and having total confidence in the fact that its not going anywhere. I could literally do anything I wanted.

2. She didn't do any oral last night so no review on that just yet. The thing with oral is that a woman can't go down on you and get that feeling of you getting hard in her mouth. But I could definitely see the scenario in my case since my wife is in the know, of her going down on me and I just incrementally pump it up as she is doing her thing. This would be different in a singles relationship where the partner is not aware of the implant. In my case I see no issues with incorporating the implant into all kinds of foreplay in fun and creative ways.

3. Hardness is more important than size- at least for my wife. I'm not huge but adequate and slightly above average. My wife loves a good hard cock first and foremost. A large semi erect or soft penis doesn't compare to an average sized rock hard penis. A hard cock is able to find the right spot and work on that spot until she cums. An implanted penis has the advantage of not only getting super hard but it stays hard and allows one to really focus on what makes her feel good. When I'm more healed, I can totally see her riding cowgirl and totally getting off as she rides me and controls where I hit her inside.

4. I was aware of the implant during sex but not to the point that it took away from the experience. The most uncomfortable part for me was the reservoir. When I went to full depth, I could feel the tubing from the reservoir as it projects out a bit and it was sore. The shaft and tip were a little tender but not bad. I expect with time all of these things will improve.

5. I'm trying to find some negatives here so that I sound realistic but it's really hard. Yes, it's still early in the healing process and things are tender and my flaccid has quite a ways to go. The implant still doesn't feel like "part of me" yet, sbut as for the sex, it was the best sex we have had in a very long time and I was only cruising in maybe second gear. I can only imagine what the future holds.

6. Confidence- I was confident before, during and after sex. I am confident moving forward. I haven't had this feeling in a long time. My wife and I are both excited. The feeling of pleasing my wife and making her cum over and over again is priceless.

This is my experience to date. So far, as you can see from previous posts, my healing and progress have gone well. I chose a great doctor, trusted him and followed his instructions. I chose to have a positive attitude during this time. I have had tempered expectations along the way and frankly expected things to be a lot worse. I had limited expectations of what sex would be for the first time and it wildly exceeded my expectations. I can only hope the trend continues. I'm not trying to sell pie in the sky here, it's just been my honest experience so far. There are so many negative stories on these sites so I hope that my story so far has provided some positive hope for others going through this.

What a fantastic story... Congratulations on losing your implant virginity. :)

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:40 pm

Larry10625 wrote:implant virginity

Great line, Larry! :D

purcelldds

Postby purcelldds » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:59 pm

Three month update:
I am at three months post op. I haven't updated in quite some time because I have had some issues and wanted to wait until 3 months to comment. After a great start post op, I started to develop some issues that caused me concern at about 6-8 weeks.
1. Pain- I am still experiencing pretty severe pain with inflation at max or even 80 percent, with masturbation and with sex. The pain is mostly in the tip and the perineal area. It makes sex unpleasant and I can't stand it for more than about 10 minutes due to the discomfort. Some days are better, some are worse but still having way more pain than I think I should.
2. Flaccid- I have a greater than 45 degree sharp left bend from the base with flaccid. My flaccid hang is about 4 o'clock. The hang is kind of a ski jump shape instead of straight. The only way my penis wants to hang is to the left. Any other position I have to force it to and it is uncomfortable. I have some very prominent and uncomfortable dog ears. There is some double tubing on the left base that seems to be tethered. With inflations, still bends to the left more than I'd like.
3. Reservoir- Pain around reservoir and in bladder, Can feel what I thought was the reservoir valve or tubing prominently in pubic area. Had a CT done- more about that later.
4. Size- length is good, close to pre-op, 6-6.5 inches, girth is less by about 1/2 inch. Was 5.5 now 5 inches.
5. Urination- my urine stream is erratic, it's thin or sprays a lot. Like the tips are impinging on the urethral opening.
5. Pump is good- no real issues.
6. Satisfaction- not happy with it.

My sense is that I am probably oversized. When I inflate, I can still feel dog ears or crinkles at 20+ pumps. At 20-ish pumps I can still feel the crinkles popping inside if I move my penis side to side. By the time I have all the irregularities out I'm approaching max pump and even at max I can feel some intentions. After 18- 20 pumps I'm not seeing any appreciable length changes, just the cylinders exerting more pressure inside but the cylinders aren't at full length. It seems to me that as long as the cylinders still have some length to gain, they aren't going to expand fully in girth- hence the loss of girth in my penis? I have been diligent about cycling, taking baths and really trying to be patient but the pain continues and overall satisfaction is poor.

So, I contacted Dr Eid and decided to visit him again last week for a follow up. We had a CT done prior. Basically the CT was normal, the reservoir was properly located behind the pubis and abdominal muscle. I was surprised at how large the reservoir is and how much it displaces the bladder which probably explains why I now get up to pee every night which I didn't do before. It probably explains why my bladder has had weird sensations as well.

He seems to think I am probably oversized a bit as this level of pain isn't normal. He sized me at 22cm with no rear tips. I looked at the report and he had me measured at 12 up and 10 down which seems like an odd ratio. He didn't like a couple of things about the outcome of the surgery. He didn't like the tubing on the left side because he can feels double tubing, he prefers to have just the tube running to the reservoir there and have the one to the cylinders running deeper. He also had to fold some additional tubing that goes into the base of the penis adjacent to the cylinders. Hard to explain but basically due to my anatomy the tubing was too long and created some excess.

He says he can go back in and leave the pump and reservoir undisturbed. Remove the cylinders and place a new 20 cm or 20 +1 cm RTE. Cut the excess tubing and reposition and tie into the existing pump and reservoir tubing. He feels like this will reduce the pain, probably won't significantly affect length and will help with the flaccid bend issues. That being said he wasn't exactly reassuring about anything which was disappointing. He is willing to forgo his surgical fee and can get Coloplast to give him a "freebie"

Needless to say, this is not the outcome I was looking for. My options are to give things more time to see if anything improves or have surgery in a couple of weeks from now. Part of me says to wait it out and see if things improve as it's only been 3 months. Even though, three months is supposed to be the magical time when the implant feels like its part of you and is normal. I'm definitely not there. I'm considering waiting until July to reassess but I also have a tentative revision surgery at the end of this month. I just need to let them know if I want to keep it.

Any other brothers been through any similar situation post op? Should I wait and see or just go for the revision? I fear making bad even worse but hope that round 2 will improve things. I'd rather not have surgery, although he said post op won't be nearly as bad due to no pump and reservoir work, but don't want to continue living with this and want to get on with my life.
55 years old, fit, healthy, married. Mild to mod ED 3 years. Peyronies for one year, history of trauma/penile fracture. Pills no longer working well. Implanted by Dr Eid with a 22cm Titan on 12/19/2018. Started cycling day 4. Sex on day 24.

mr.skin

Postby mr.skin » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:25 pm

Glad you posted this, even if it s bad news.

I hope everything turns out for you, fingers crossed and please keep us updated.
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:03 pm

I can't imagine having severe pain in the tips.
I have a very small discomfort in mine after 2 months but not at all bad.
Guys have said it's normal and good that the tips are probably sized perfectly and could expand a little.

My wife complained once that I didn't feel hard enough even though I was.
I think lube made it a little too roomy. I measured girth and it is 5.5"
I think that is pretty normal? Last 2 times, no lube and no complaints.
I'm fortunate that at her age she still has some natural lubricant.
I wanted sex again this morning which would have been the fifth consecutive day, but she has this fixation that there be no sex on golf days. I may have to start cutting down on golf lol.
We'll see if the behavior continues this Thu?

Maybe when you can fully pump, you will also gain girth?
When erect, my penis is completely round and I'm glad of that.

Good luck with the revision.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:45 pm

Purce,
That second pic with the bend is exactly what I look like flaccid now because of my implant. Just add a crooked head to it and you've got it. Hopefully Dr Kramer will fix that for me this June. Your bend looks like Titan territory.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

purcelldds

Postby purcelldds » Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:33 am

Long term update. I actually haven't been on the forum for a few years. Regarding the post op pain I was having, I decided to do nothing and everything turned out fine. My 4 year anniversary is in a few days and everything is working great and feels good. All in all, no regrets. I have included some pics for anyone interested in the long term outcome. Hopefully this thread is helpful to those trying to make a decision.
Attachments
sitting.JPG
sitting.JPG (37.04 KiB) Viewed 351 times
standing.jpg
standing.jpg (20.67 KiB) Viewed 351 times
side.jpg
side.jpg (16.22 KiB) Viewed 351 times

Return to “Implants”