Just had implant sugery on the 31 of March

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Matdam

Re: Just had implant sugery on the 31 of March

Postby Matdam » Fri May 21, 2010 4:01 pm

I have been using the pump for about 2 weeks, I can keep it inflated for about an hour before it starts to become uncomfortable, it is getting easier to squeeze the bulb in my scrotum but sometimes it get sore. Intercourse is still a little painful but not enough to make me stop, my wife is loving it. I've have had to go from Jockey briefs to the baggier shorts, the head of my penis rubs up against the briefs and is painful, anyone else have that problem after 7 weeks post surgery? I still can't get all the fluid out of the cylinders and have to actually keep them more than 50% inflated or it becomes uncomfortable. Does all or any of this sound familiar or have I got a problem?

Matdam

Re: Just had implant sugery on the 31 of March

Postby Matdam » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:15 pm

3 months post surgery and I finally feel like it was worth doing. 99% of the pain and discomfort is gone, I am able to get fully erect without any pain, my wife is loving it and so am I we are intimate again like we were when we were younger. For me the pain was unbelievable for the 1st month, then it was just uncomfortable for the next 6 weeks after that, but over the last 2 weeks its been great. For anyone who is experiencing what I went through, hang in there it does get better and better as time passes.

Return to “Implants”