My Experience

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Kent16

Re: My Experience

Postby Kent16 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:11 pm

RoboCock wrote:This is crazy to hear, “three days after implant you are cycling”??? I am 19 days post op and I have no idea how to pump. Well, I know how to pump it but I don’t know how to deflate and I’m afraid to try until I see the doc Wednesday. I’m expecting wed he will release me after he shows me how to use it. Heating pad, I’ve been using one cause I had some infection and it has cleared up so I hope the pump is easier. Kent we are the same age I believe, good luck my man, you may be back in action before me lol

Following Dr Eids instructions. Happy to hear that your infection is gone. My gf promised to give me a hand job tomorrow, I hope I am at point I will enjoy it tomorrow. Dr Eid told that is ok, but no oral, vaginal or anal sex in at least two weeks (no bodily fluids to it).
Implant Titan 24cm, one 1cm RTE, 125 reservoir, October 2018 by Dr Eid.
48 years, VL, tried all not 100% solution waiting to see how implant works
Single (divorced), fit and active

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:59 pm

Kent16 wrote:I talked with Dr Eid.
He said a multiple things that are relevant to my experience.
First he said that for sure he should have had thicker tubes for me but no one makes them. He also said that I need to try to pump it as much as I can and that the tubes and pump will get softer over a time.
Also when I am aroused I should still get some blood flow to the dick to make it fuller.

So I will wait and see and probably my own tissue shrinking will make it feel fuller over the time.

I know I said that I don't care about size so much, but at the time of writing this i have lost maybe 2/3 of the volume of the dick and I am not trying to sugar coat it, it is shocking. As of now my dick doesn't feel mine or anyway natural, it feels artificial with dead loose tissue around it. Time will tell how things develop with me but if it doesn't change dramatically there is no way that this was positive. It feels artificial and fake and old and tired.

I hope for the best and I will make best out of it - now I definitely have dick that can be made hard in the core, but there is soft tissue around it. It is not hard as marble / rock or anything like that as described. I can feel the tubes and nothing else.

Again I hope that it will change and I can't revert it but again if this not turning to significantly better this is nothing, absolutely nothing that it was supposed to be.

Welcome to stage one it's called pencil penis. But that won't last very long. Dilation has destroyed gutted that pert of your penis. It will slowly grow back. In six months you'll be much larger and softer. VED can speed up girth growth but only usage makes those babys softer so wear them out. At 70 plus days my AMS are still rock hard but not as much as day 1.
Amazing recovery 6" already that took me months! Just goes to show the surgeon and his advanced methods make all the difference in the world. We are talking personalized medicine not cookie cutter instructions based on a worse case scenario patient. Eid rocks! Too bad he was not in FLA. :(
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:18 pm

Kent, i can understand your statement... I had the same problem. I have wide penis too. When i pump the implant, all the skin around the tubes remains soft. This because we have much spongy body around the tubes. But this is a positive thing, it means that doctor has not destroyed too much tissue. Believe me, everything will returns normal with your " natural erection". When you get excited, you will see that the tissue around the tubes will become hard and your penis will be thicker. It's still too early. In a few months all this will improve.
Sorry for my bad english.
Titan 24cm . December 2015

kosh200

Postby kosh200 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:41 pm

The day after activation I cycled and opened up my incision pretty badly. I know now that I was pumping and deflating much too aggressively. I have had to wait two weeks and two rounds of Cipro, but now afterward I have healed well. I also know what a good way to pump/deflate is for me. I pull the pump transverse with my body and keep it far away from my incision. With my left hand I pump with three fingers and a thumb. My right hand makes a C shape around the penis from the opposite side and the fingers gently Support the other side of the punp. If the pump starts to slip, I gently push it toward my body. This was a much better technique. Gentle and finesse go a long way
45 years old. Diagnosed with Peyronies over 5 years ago. Successfully implanted on 9/6/18 with a Coloplast Titan 18 cm + 3 cm RTEs 4.5”-1st Activation, 6.25” three months of cycling. Dr. Levine. Chicago, Illinois

Kent16

Postby Kent16 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:25 pm

Some updates from me....
Day 4
I had some friends coming over and we drank heavily. Medically not wise but mentally it was super good to not just lay on my back and worry about the dick.... I did not cycle at all.

Day 5
Slept late and had hungover.... bathed and pumped it quite hard. I kept it hard for a while and masturbated, it was not pleasant but I guess it tells something that I was able to ejaculate (day 6 post op).
I noticed that I have some kinks in the tubes at scrotum area when it is pumped. Of course got mad worried...

Day 6 (today)
Bathed and pumped it hardest so far. I tried to straighten the kinks when doing it, squeezed pump a couple of times, tried to bend and stretch it and did the same again a couple of rounds. Pumped it as hard as I could and for the first time the pain was in penis. But eventually pumped it as hard as I could press the pump. How many squeezes of the pump? Honestly don't know, but I would say over 20, in terms of the ones where you can hear or feel you get something moving. After I got it pumped I was so hot and uncomfortable for the hot tub that I got up and tried to lay on bed and let the time go. I set stopwatch on and managed to have 5 minutes before the pain was too much to take and returned to bath to deflate it. Deflation is for me so far the most painful and difficult task, finally I was able to do it and stopwatch was over 20 min at that time. The pain on pressing deflation button is like needles pressing, not as the pain in dick when inflated (pressure). I think I got some kinks straightened but not all of them.
Length is still 6 or similar, without pressing the ruler. Should I press the ruler to the bone for measuring so it would be same as the others are doing or?

The penis feels about same, maybe not as dead as in first time but pretty close to that. Flaccid state is not flaccid but that I think is 100% normal.

I have also been using two heat pads, one microwaved for the balls, especially for the third and electric for the penis.

Kent16

Postby Kent16 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:40 pm

Just talked with Dr Eid, he said deflation is most painfull, and everyone is complaining about it. It might be that my "kinks" are actually tubes from the pump. I might however go to see Dr Eid tomorrow as I have other business I need to take care of closer to his office. He is really nice and also direct which I like.

Kent16

Postby Kent16 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:04 am

20181023_004532-1080x1080.jpg
20181023_004532-1080x1080.jpg (250.64 KiB) Viewed 1442 times

Second bath for day 6 was easier. Painful but less painful to deflate. Someone asked for flaccid picture so here it is. It is not soft but hard but the tubes are soft and it is not erect as can be seen. This is probably best deflation I have been able to do.

Since I have read some discussion wether titan is one touch deflation or not, Dr Eid said that the deflation will be later just once pressing to open the valve, but in the beginning you need to keep it pressed as you squeeze the penis to deflate it.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:16 am

Very nice looking. You are going to have fun with that!
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:38 pm

Kent16 wrote:20181023_004532-1080x1080.jpg
Second bath for day 6 was easier. Painful but less painful to deflate. Someone asked for flaccid picture so here it is. It is not soft but hard but the tubes are soft and it is not erect as can be seen. This is probably best deflation I have been able to do.

Since I have read some discussion wether titan is one touch deflation or not, Dr Eid said that the deflation will be later just once pressing to open the valve, but in the beginning you need to keep it pressed as you squeeze the penis to deflate it.

Looks good...healing nicely :)

Larry

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:03 pm

I don't think anybody here can stress enough that every case is unique. Some experience more pain, lasting longer, than others. A very minute percentage end up with pain that lasts too long. In the early stages of adaptation and becoming accustomed to an implant, it is indeed painful when pumped to the max. Of course, that's usually beyond what is required for satisfactory sex as you'll soon experience. I occasionally inflate to the max and then some to keep the enveloping membrane stretched as far as possible. I don't have pain anymore when doing this.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Return to “Implants”