My Experience

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RecentImplant

Re: My Experience

Postby RecentImplant » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:18 am

Hi Guys,

Just to chime in on this topic...it doesn't have to be an All or Nothing, where you just get rock hard and hammer. Take your time. Enjoy foreplay. I give mine a few pumps before starting sex but still have flaccid. Lots of time for kissing, caressing, foreplay, initial cock sucking, whatever. You don't need to be rock hard for that. There are always subtle moves you can make, head dropping between the legs, so then I give it a few more pumps and continue for that until we're ready to fuck. Sex can still be organic. It's taken me some time to realize that.

And, yes, it's much easier to start hammering away, but it doesn't have to be. I sometimes will take a break and deflate it halfway, before starting up again. Makes sex feel more natural. I read about guys complaining their wives don't like the Implant because there's no more foreplay. You can do all the foreplay in the world with an implant. Be erotic, experiment with pumping less or pumping more, see what the sensations are. I find I can penetrate while still being far from fully inflated. It does take me longer to ejaculate than before, but that can be fun too.

Hope that's helpful,

RI
46 year old, fit & healthy, single, 22 cm Titan coloplast implanted Nov. 2017, ED for 15 years, diagnosed with organic venous leakage. Pump repositioned Feb. '18.

My implant experience: http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=6&t=9229

purcelldds

Postby purcelldds » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:28 am

This is very interesting. As a prospective implantee, this is actually one of my biggest concerns thinking ahead. I would love to hear some more perspective on this from others. Has this been a problem for you? Has it not? What are some ways you have worked around this issue? Because in the end sex is a lot more than hammering away and I do worry that my wife might not like the artificial erection (granted my natural erection is shit, so probably answers the question) or the lack of spontaneous growth in her hand or mouth.
55 years old, fit, healthy, married. Mild to mod ED 3 years. Peyronies for one year, history of trauma/penile fracture. Pills no longer working well. Implanted by Dr Eid with a 22cm Titan on 12/19/2018. Started cycling day 4. Sex on day 24.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:28 am

Wow, RI! Great post! (pant pant) ;)

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:14 pm

RecentImplant wrote:Hi Guys,

Just to chime in on this topic...it doesn't have to be an All or Nothing, where you just get rock hard and hammer. Take your time. Enjoy foreplay. I give mine a few pumps before starting sex but still have flaccid. Lots of time for kissing, caressing, foreplay, initial cock sucking, whatever. You don't need to be rock hard for that. There are always subtle moves you can make, head dropping between the legs, so then I give it a few more pumps and continue for that until we're ready to fuck. Sex can still be organic. It's taken me some time to realize that.

And, yes, it's much easier to start hammering away, but it doesn't have to be. I sometimes will take a break and deflate it halfway, before starting up again. Makes sex feel more natural. I read about guys complaining their wives don't like the Implant because there's no more foreplay. You can do all the foreplay in the world with an implant. Be erotic, experiment with pumping less or pumping more, see what the sensations are. I find I can penetrate while still being far from fully inflated. It does take me longer to ejaculate than before, but that can be fun too.

Hope that's helpful,

RI

I agree 1000%... in fact even more foreplay. I had PE pretty bad but not now. Because me PE problem has been rectified, I no longer have to worry about too much foreplay and blowin my load way too soon. ;)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:19 pm

purcelldds wrote:This is very interesting. As a prospective implantee, this is actually one of my biggest concerns thinking ahead. I would love to hear some more perspective on this from others. Has this been a problem for you? Has it not? What are some ways you have worked around this issue? Because in the end sex is a lot more than hammering away and I do worry that my wife might not like the artificial erection (granted my natural erection is shit, so probably answers the question) or the lack of spontaneous growth in her hand or mouth.

See, that's the beauty of this magnificent little contraption... you can give it a pump... let her jerk you...give it a pump, time for a BJ, pump it again, time for oral on her, pump it the rest of the way... everybody stand back, this is gunna be intense... You can make it act like you once did, except this one will respond to your wishes. :)

Larry

Kent16

Postby Kent16 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:44 pm

Just quick comment, yep the foreplay was maybe 30-45 minutes.... but sex is feelings and intimacy sometimes it's not working for you. I'm just recording my experience to maybe help others and to clear my mind....
Implant Titan 24cm, one 1cm RTE, 125 reservoir, October 2018 by Dr Eid.
48 years, VL, tried all not 100% solution waiting to see how implant works
Single (divorced), fit and active

Return to “Implants”