VED suggestions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jwayfield

VED suggestions

Postby jwayfield » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:09 am

Just thinking ahead to when I can start cycling and stretching. It seems like many guys have used a VED to help gain length. Any suggestions on a brand or model?
37, single, undiagnosed ED (no physical explanation), AMS 700 LGX- 19 cm tubing, Infrapubic, Dr. Harpster, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

Genesis

Re: VED suggestions

Postby Genesis » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:22 am

LeLuv MAXI Blue

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LA ... =UTF8&th=1

This is what I use, works well, looks and feels like a quality device.
Mid 30's
Never had an erection suitable for sex
Tried Pills, Pump, and Shots with no success
Implanted with a Titan One Touch on March 9th 2018 by Dr. Carrion in Tampa.
18cm with 1.5 and 2cm RTE's. 125cc Reservoir with 90cc filled.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:06 pm

Genesis wrote:LeLuv MAXI Blue

After implant that VED was to small in diameter to fit my wide flat dick. I do use the cal exotic comfort ring. Love it. Much more comfortable, Just bought another 2 1/4 diameter tube on e-bay at much less price but with a cheap vac pump and no gauge. Can use the original pump with the larger tube. I think there is a 3 inch tube that is supplied with the pump shown from amazon. The comfort ring fits up to a 3 inch tube.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:37 pm

jwayfield wrote:Just thinking ahead to when I can start cycling and stretching. It seems like many guys have used a VED to help gain length. Any suggestions on a brand or model?

My 2 devises have both failed because I used them in water. Actually the one is still limping along. Do not buy a tube with an OD smaller than 2 1/4" The ID may damage your implant. I use my 2" though because with my LGX I am really really small in girth. It fits just perfectly for now.
Just this week went on Amazon and google devices then sorted cheapest to most expensive. Came up with 4 at about $15 each plus shipping. I will buy one of them and keep using my old tube. I do not need or want a pressure gauge. Just me no real reason.
My VED did help me grow faster after implant had pump problems for a month and started to lose length, Now at more than 70 days I can only use it once or twice a week very painful because my pump was misplaced. Used it to get me beyond the 6" mark after my month's loss. Didn't need much of a boost.
Good VEDing! :D
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:53 am

DougAnd wrote:
jwayfield wrote:Just thinking ahead to when I can start cycling and stretching. It seems like many guys have used a VED to help gain length. Any suggestions on a brand or model?

My 2 devises have both failed because I used them in water. Actually the one is still limping along. Do not buy a tube with an OD smaller than 2 1/4" The ID may damage your implant. I use my 2" though because with my LGX I am really really small in girth. It fits just perfectly for now.
Just this week went on Amazon and google devices then sorted cheapest to most expensive. Came up with 4 at about $15 each plus shipping. I will buy one of them and keep using my old tube. I do not need or want a pressure gauge. Just me no real reason.
My VED did help me grow faster after implant had pump problems for a month and started to lose length, Now at more than 70 days I can only use it once or twice a week very painful because my pump was misplaced. Used it to get me beyond the 6" mark after my month's loss. Didn't need much of a boost.

You say that both of you VED failed because of water. Can you tell us a little bit about the devices you had? Were they powered, were they cheap, was there an advisory about using in water, etc.?? With the popularity of VED'ing increasing, it would be helpful to know what to avoid. :)

Larry

jwayfield

Postby jwayfield » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:52 pm

oldbeek wrote:

After implant that VED was to small in diameter to fit my wide flat dick. I do use the cal exotic comfort ring. Love it. Much more comfortable, Just bought another 2 1/4 diameter tube on e-bay at much less price but with a cheap vac pump and no gauge. Can use the original pump with the larger tube. I think there is a 3 inch tube that is supplied with the pump shown from amazon. The comfort ring fits up to a 3 inch tube.

Thank you! How often did you use it or did you have any kind of routine with it?
37, single, undiagnosed ED (no physical explanation), AMS 700 LGX- 19 cm tubing, Infrapubic, Dr. Harpster, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

jwayfield

Postby jwayfield » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:06 pm

Any strategies or routines?

Genesis

Postby Genesis » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:37 pm

jwayfield wrote:
oldbeek wrote:

Thank you! How often did you use it or did you have any kind of routine with it?

I use it on and off, no set routine. It kind of bums me out how much bigger it gets in the vaccum rather than just normally inflating the implant.

I would point you in the direction of the pump subforum if you're looking for specific routines.
viewforum.php?f=4
Mid 30's
Never had an erection suitable for sex
Tried Pills, Pump, and Shots with no success
Implanted with a Titan One Touch on March 9th 2018 by Dr. Carrion in Tampa.
18cm with 1.5 and 2cm RTE's. 125cc Reservoir with 90cc filled.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:59 pm

Hi Guys. Implanted 12/2017 and very happy with outcome. I read lots of posts about using a VED post molant. Really? Have I missed something? Do you use it once inflated or whilst deflated. I’m happy with my size of 6.25 fully pumped. Not sure of any possible benefit but always happy to hearif I’m wrong? Cheers all.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:34 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
DougAnd wrote:

You say that both of you VED failed because of water. Can you tell us a little bit about the devices you had? Were they powered, were they cheap, was there an advisory about using in water, etc.?? With the popularity of VED'ing increasing, it would be helpful to know what to avoid. :)

Larry

Larry,
They were the cheapest money could buy I think they were about $15.00 each? Bought on Amazon. Both were air only but I prefer water. I'm buying another pump this week or next. The price has gone up since the first of the year. Still under $20.00 Here is the thing these cheap devices have gotten me more gain than anyone else I've seen post. And I'm still gaining after implant with haphazard veding. Anyone tell me why it takes weeks or months using these cheap models but months and years for the same results using expensive ones?
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”