Using VED after implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Re: Using VED after implant

Postby DougAnd » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:03 am

nate5758 wrote:Thanks for the information! I am scheduled to have my implant surgery on Dec 5th with Dr Kramer in Baltimore. Should I be using the VED prior to surgery too? I have Venous leak causing my ED so I can get almost 100% hard but cannot maintain it! Wake up most mornings with almost a total erection but not maintained! I have read that the VED will help with maximizing my size.

I'm no expert but I assume that like most of us you never measured yourself in your prime, right? If you did good for you. Now measure again. Any loss? If not then don't bother for length but by all means buy one to maintain penile health after implant.
When I was young my super erections curled up to just beneath my belly button.That still measures about 7". But I knew that after marriage I was about 6. Must have measured don't really remember. Anyway I bought a VED to increase blood flow and cure my ED. Found out it is impossible to cure ED but when I saw my first measurement at 5 3/8" I thought must have done something wrong. That's when I discovered that ED shrinks your penis. So over about 15 years hard to say exactly I lost one inch. Then my erections completely failed and 2 years + later I bought my VED and discovered that in that short time I had lost another 5/8". Freaked me out so I went aggressive and within less than 3 mos was back over 7"
Back to your question. If you never measured yourself it might still be worth your while to buy a pump that you can use for a lifetime after implant and try to see if you gain any length. Can't hurt. This I can say from what you've said your soft erections have been awhile but just now you are going very soft, right? Well during my 30 years of marriage actually 28 or so before complete impotence I really never saw any more shrinkage. So you might be at your God given length right now. Everyone can gain about 1/8" though. If you do try let us know how it goes, gained or not. Thanks and great VEDing!
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

DougAnd

Re: Using VED after implant

Postby DougAnd » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:32 pm

Hey Fish, wasn't trying to be rude. Docs just make me upset. Modern implants don't have the same tip problems as the early ones. It is almost impossible to permanently pull the tip out of your glans. The VED only lasts for a few minutes. It would take days for the holes to close up. Plus these tip are made hard to go right back in.
I'm finding that many of us have a wishbone affect on our implant down inside. Instead of being straight they end in curved bell shaped, bow legged, VED can stretch you whereas your curved implant never will. Once straight the implant can keep you that way. Just a thought
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”