Any Drawbacks to Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dvcalhoun

Any Drawbacks to Implant

Postby dvcalhoun » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:57 pm

I have had ED for many years and considering an implant. I can get hard enough for masturbating but intercourse is out of the question. Are there any drawbacks to an implant other than the initial pain. I have heard that masturbating with an implant may not be as good as before the implant. I would love to be able to have intercourse once again but would like to know what I might be giving up. Is it worth it? Thanks for any advice.

Xomanow

Re: Any Drawbacks to Implant

Postby Xomanow » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:07 pm

If there is no complication(s), and you use a top surgeon who will size you accurately (therefore not losing length), I see no drawback with the exception of having to pump as a trade off for spontaneity…this has been my experience.....and as far as masturbating, it's as good as it ever was.....
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:19 pm

There is one HUGE ominous fate awaiting us all if we can't stop ourselves. But at least we'll die with a giant smile on our faces. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:29 pm

They are not yet available at Costco.com.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:47 am

Drawbacks?
Miss H demands I service her at every possible opportunity.....,,sometimes I beg for a morning off.....,to go for a surf.
Luckily she doesn’t ski.....I go to the snow a couple of times a year.......for a rest! :shock:
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:05 am

Xomanow wrote:If there is no complication(s), and you use a top surgeon who will size you accurately (therefore not losing length), I see no drawback with the exception of having to pump as a trade off for spontaneity…this has been my experience.....and as far as masturbating, it's as good as it ever was.....

Yup, I agree... in fact, I am able to masturbate totally flaccid as well as pumped. I just don't pump it up any more that necessary because it feels better when I am not rock hard and my wife agrees. :D

Larry

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:18 pm

dvcalhoun wrote:I have heard that masturbating with an implant may not be as good as before the implant. I would love to be able to have intercourse once again but would like to know what I might be giving up. Is it worth it? Thanks for any advice.

Masturbating was the first way I put my implant to use once my surgeon gave me the all-clear 5 weeks after surgery. WOW! It was the most intense orgasm I could recall since I was in about my 20's! And ejaculation felt as if it went on and on and on. (My husband Jim later told me it wasn't more ejaculate than it had always been... I just felt way more pulsing as if I was shooting gallons.) Jim lent a hand for some of it and had the "closeup view" of it as it was all happening. He's assured other guys that if he didn't know I had an implant, he'd never have been able to tell, even that up-close-and-personal. (My pump bulb is higher up in my ball sac and behind my left nut. I have to sort of pull it down into position slightly in order to inflate of deflate. Personally, I think it's the perfect placement for it.) And it sure wasn't just because this was the first time I was able to cum in a while. Masturbation has been like this every time since my implant. I didn't give up anything. I got back what was missing for years! (And so did my husband!)

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:00 pm

Nothing as good as a natural hard dick, but this is better than nothing after RP.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:38 pm

dvcalhoun wrote:I have had ED for many years and considering an implant. I can get hard enough for masturbating but intercourse is out of the question. Are there any drawbacks to an implant other than the initial pain. I have heard that masturbating with an implant may not be as good as before the implant. I would love to be able to have intercourse once again but would like to know what I might be giving up. Is it worth it? Thanks for any advice.

DV,
I think that most of your questions are time related. A year after implant things will seem more normal than say a month after. It takes time for your body to recover from the trauma of surgery for your penis to regain lost length and girth. My ED made it hard for me to masturbate except in the mornings. Best after a week or so. Right now I'm about 10 weeks out and it still feels very different dribbles instead of strong squirts. I still never feel that urgency like I did before ED. Everyone is different. You may enjoy it better right out of the gate. Your wife will beyond any doubt. No chance of pre ejaculations. And even then can just keep on keeping on and on and on...
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”