Positions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Limpbizcit

Re: Positions

Postby Limpbizcit » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:31 pm

I'm very lucky...during sex, my scrotum becomes so hard and the pump can not be feelt. not even the balls.[/quote]

Hello Maxxxxx. Quick question for you. How big were you post op and how long did you cycle to get to the size you are now? I was implanted with a 26cm Titan October 2nd and have been cycling for 3 days. Right now I'm less than 6 inches and a little disappointed, but hoping for the best with aggressive cycling. Cycling is extremely painful, so I know there's some stretching going on. But I've read here a Titan does not give much expansion. I doubt I will get anywhere near the over 8 inches I had with a trimix injected erection. How did cycling work for you?
Age 47. ED for over 20 years. Diagnosed with Hypogonadism. Pills and trimix do not work consistently. Implanted with 24cm AMS CX 12/12/17. Infected implant removed and replaced with AMS Spectra 2/18/18. Implanted with 26CM Titan 10/02/18. So far so good.

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:55 pm

Hi dear.
I had not only implant surgery but also graft to enlarge my penis ...it was necessary. I've always had a big penis. but after implant sure i gained 4-5 cm in length ( Graft). Repeat this surgery was not a classic implant surgery. Years ago i contacted Eid and other known names in U.s, but they told me that in U.S they did not do so invasive interventions ( implant + enlargment).
From cycling: i have never done constant cicling after implant, but after three years, sure my penis is larger. I think with Titan you can gain 1 inch, no more ( my opinioni)..but if you will keep a bit of your spontaneus erection, it's good for girth. For the length , the gain depend " only" by the glans engorgement.

I Hope the best for you, Limpbzcit.
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Limpbizcit

Postby Limpbizcit » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:29 pm

maxxxxx wrote:Hi dear.
I had not only implant surgery but also graft to enlarge my penis ...it was necessary. I've always had a big penis. but after implant sure i gained 4-5 cm in length ( Graft). Repeat this surgery was not a classic implant surgery. Years ago i contacted Eid and other known names in U.s, but they told me that in U.S they did not do so invasive interventions ( implant + enlargment).
From cycling: i have never done constant cicling after implant, but after three years, sure my penis is larger. I think with Titan you can gain 1 inch, no more ( my opinioni)..but if you will keep a bit of your spontaneus erection, it's good for girth. For the length , the gain depend " only" by the glans engorgement.

I Hope the best for you, Limpbzcit.

Thanks for the response. I'll keep at it. I'm sure I'll gain something. Just curious about the possibilities.
Age 47. ED for over 20 years. Diagnosed with Hypogonadism. Pills and trimix do not work consistently. Implanted with 24cm AMS CX 12/12/17. Infected implant removed and replaced with AMS Spectra 2/18/18. Implanted with 26CM Titan 10/02/18. So far so good.

Return to “Implants”