Peyronies and Implants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
crobin1

Peyronies and Implants

Postby crobin1 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:45 pm

29 days and counting....as I get closer you will probably see me more on FT.

I have watched numerous videos of Kramer "modeling" to literally break the plaque of Peyronies. He manhandles it in the opposite direction.

Question:

1) Has anyone had Peyronies and an implant with Kramer?
2) it appears that in surgery he makes it straight, but in the aftermath, does it ever go back to being crooked?
3) all I want for Christmas is a straight unit!

crobin1
59 Peyronies diagnosed 2 1/2 years ago...Kramer implanted a AMS CX 21cm 1.5 RTE on 11/15/18.

warrenw

Re: Peyronies and Implants

Postby warrenw » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:24 pm

I sent you a PM.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:59 pm

I had severe peyronies before implant but was always straight as an arrow. The implant made me crooked. Guess we can both hope for the same wish. In my case aggressive VED therapy morning and night fixed my Peyronies. Your greatest danger is from your chambers being closed up by scarring. That can create a nightmare. My VED opened me up like a cathedral, plenty of room. They dilated me 20mm much more than the 12 mm needed. If you are closed up they may need to cut you open and do grafts. Also if they can't reach your tips you could have droopy head. But just because you have the disease does not mean that any of this applies. Squeeze your self. Are you hard or soft? Soft is good.
Who is doing your implant?
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Tsanchez12369

Postby Tsanchez12369 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:19 pm

Doug, did you do VED after implant? If so, how often, how long each time and inflated or deflated?
Sept 11, 2018: excision, grafting (human cadever tissue) and implant. Doc is Dr Edward Karpman in Mountain View, surgery at El Camino Hospital, LOS Gatos CA. AMS 700 CX infrapubic 18 cm + 3 cm RTE. http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php

crobin1

Postby crobin1 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:30 pm

Kramer...I watched videos and he literally manhandles and muscles the opposite direction...I have seen plenty of videos where he does this. I am just glad i will be under anesthesia!
59 Peyronies diagnosed 2 1/2 years ago...Kramer implanted a AMS CX 21cm 1.5 RTE on 11/15/18.

Andy1955

Postby Andy1955 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:55 pm

Cronin- I have the AMS CX but did not use Kramer. I had Peyronies with a curve straight up mid shaft (90 degrees) and the hour glass deformation. After surgery I was left about 20 - 30 % inflated. The Dr did need to do some modeling but no grafting. After the surgery and until my return visit which was 6 weeks, I did not touch the inplant as directed by my Dr. During that return visit we inflated and there was a slight curve but nothing to compare with my previous state. I also noticed I was considerably shorter. I was warned about this prior to the surgery but was also told it would get better. I’m telling you this in the event you have similar results and panic sets in. It did for me but my Dr was great and completely understanding and took the time to talk to me and explain everything even though he had previously discussed this with me.

Fast forward to today. I inflate daily as instructed. I have no obvious signs of Peyronies and I am almost back to the length I had. Not sure if I will get 100% but I can get hard and go as long as I want.

Some will say one inplant is better than another. I’ve only had this one. It’s the one my Dr recommended and it works. I am pleased with the results. Hopefully your surgery will have similar results.

Best of luck
Inplanted May 24, 2018. AMS 700 CX, MS Pump. 21cm x 12mm. Peyronies and ED. Pills stopped working and extreme curvature

Return to “Implants”