Fixing my crooked implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Fixing my crooked implant

Postby DougAnd » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:19 pm

Let me say straight up that my problem is rare so if you are considering an implant go for it. Would I roll the dice twice? Oh yeah, odds get better each time.
Last night I took a risk, maybe considering Dr Carrion's diagnosis of tip migration. But I had to know before I see Dr slice and dice Wednesday if my hopes to fix my crooked implant were real or fantasy. So I started by having a tug of war with my penis. Don't know who won but it loosened me up. Next I went a few rounds with my locked up pump. It wasn't a KO but I definitely won. Normally I stop short before Cry baby right tip starts to whine. But last night I said shut up and be quiet and kept right on pumping till the bulb was hard as steel. In bed we had a flaccid stretch compromise until we both could sleep. Then I covered my altogether with a hot heating pad and dozed off. During the night I'd wake and give some micro pumps. Next morning I stood up in front of the mirror and smiled. After about 2 1/2 really full pumps I was a solid 3 o clock, first time since implant! Nice. Very nice. But mr right tip was screaming so took a quick measure, solid 6 1/8" and deflated. Measured again 6" even and the curve was just showing. Later at about 5 7/8" and more curved. This PM I was 5.5" and very curved. Laid down in bed, no 90 degrees bend but instead maybe 45? So some improvement.
Here is what I see. My deflated flaccid penis needs to be over 6" long, perhaps 6 1/4" and then the bend will vanish. Right now the difference after 8 hours between fully inflated and deflated is 5/8". So maybe if I VED to about 6 7/8" my flaccid will increase to 6 1/4" and fix my crooked bend by stretching beyond the tip's length.
I had a CT scan Friday results Monday morning and Dr Carrion on Wed. If the scan does not change anything, he said that I can live with 2 tips sharing the same side. Let's see slice and dice loose 1 or 2 inches in the process need months to heal from skin grafts and 3 times the risk of infection or just live with it. HMMMMMMM. Hard choice. NOT!
I will get down on my n=knees, my belly if needs be and beg him to MOVE MY DAMN PUMP. Every time it locks up because it is wrapped around my penis and tangled in my testicle tubes I end up squeezing them, may be accidentally castrating myself. He noticed that my pump has grown to my scrotal skin. Well I have pulled and pulled. There's more holding it inside than there is outside. Did the guy suture it in place? Feels like it. If not then my flesh inside has also grown around it.
Anyway with my pump moved in about 3 weeks I can begin VED twice daily and stretch myself in about a month more to 6 7/8. So by the end of the year I should know if I can fix the curve without surgery. My hope is to only need VED once or twice a week when I get to the target length. Time will tell.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

LMCatman

Re: Fixing my crooked implant

Postby LMCatman » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:23 am

Not really sure this applies to you but.... did you also mention "corkscrew" in an earlier post?

After my first (ineptly installed by my local uroLIARist) implant, I bent sharply left about 1" out from the base. After my very successful revision, Dr Perito showed me how to "model" my dick so it would continue to be straight. It basically amounted to "holding" and "slightly forcing" my dick straight as I inflated (not to max). I did this "religiously" and am perfectly straight when inflated.

With your situation (you probably want to discuss this with your doctor first) you might be able to massage/manipulate /model into a better "shape". This did work for me.

Dr Perito also told me that he has/had no control over how my flaccid dick "bent". It still "wants" (gravity?) to bend down and to the left. Many times a day I adjust it "up and to the right".

While implant has not been a smooth road for me, it has been "worth it"!!! Good Luck!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:14 pm

Thanks for the good advice. That is about what I thought too. My ct scan was normal but then I had already coaxed my cylinders back into place before hand. It may still be that the walls between are ripped need to watch and be careful.
I have grown about 1/4" this week without VED pretty amazing staying pumped all night. It takes longer every day for my flaccid to curve. Right now after a full day deflated only the head is off. In time I hope to make even the head straight. May run into droopy head though, time will tell all.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:39 pm

Each of my revisions have presented Dr Perito ('a large part of my practice is fixing other doctor's mistakes') with a challenge. The first "crossed" about an inch out so both tubes were in one "cavern". The other cavern "healed shut" from a year of emptyness and he had to surgically reopen it..

This last time the wall between the "balloons" had eroded, causing him to "fasten"(???) the balloons together. He explained it and I half remember what he said but that was the gist of it. I do lose sensitivity with each surgery.

At this point, I expect another eventual failure sometime in the future. I'm glad Dr Perito had the expertise to deal with both of these situations.

That said, orgasms with the third implant are much more difficult to achieve. I rarely have the non-stop "Three Stooges" orgasms (a post-RP thing, I think)I had regularly with implant #2. I often have to settle for a "dull throbber", which is ok but still a bit disappointing. The up side is, there is so much more to sex than just the orgasm that I still end up "high on sex". I loving having a girl "in my mouth".....(yeah, every part of her)

Anyway...good luck, man!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:47 pm

Thanks for the smiles. I am no my way out of the dungeon. I pushed the cylinders back into place again and am hoping things heal so that is no longer a problem. Plus happy day my crooked implant problem is solved. Keep in mind that no surgical error can be permanently fixed without surgery. But I have figured out how to keep straight all day long. Finally got to the length that the right cylinder cannot bend me. This AM I was 6 1/8 and this PM after deflated all day I was still 6 and only slight crook of head. I have no doubt that I can stretch another 1/4" and all will be fine. Just need my pump moved so that I can easily maintain it using VED. Almost there at last!!!

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:52 pm

Very good. Yours has to be much more frustrating than mine was and my wife kept trying to get me to tape Popsicle sticks to it to hold it straight. I never did despite one time her showing up with my stash of tongue depressors and tape. :o
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:29 am

I actually cut a piece of rigid acrylic tube, WELL sanded so no sharp edges or corners, and "forced" my dick straight. I'd hold it straight with my thumb. I did this numerous times after my first revision (2nd implant).

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:42 am

alibaba wrote:Very good. Yours has to be much more frustrating than mine was and my wife kept trying to get me to tape Popsicle sticks to it to hold it straight. I never did despite one time her showing up with my stash of tongue depressors and tape. :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe you should have tried it. :lol: :lol:

Larry

Return to “Implants”