Experienced Titan users: Guess my Titan post-op size

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
buck67209

Experienced Titan users: Guess my Titan post-op size

Postby buck67209 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:25 pm

Before surgery, depending on arousal, my erect penis was 7.75"-8" long when measured bone-pressed from the top with a hard ruler. Circumference was at a little over 6" with a tape measure. I've always been able to get an erection (lately with trimix), so I have no atrophy. On Oct. 10, my surgeon used a Coloplast Titan XL at 24 cm, plus a 1 cm extender. Right now, three days post-op, I'm 5.5" x 5" flaccid. With regular cycling, how big would you expect my erection to be on first inflation (two-to-three weeks post-op) and, with regular cycling, at six weeks, six months, one year, and two years?

I do understand the differences between Coloplast and AMS devices but still expect some length expansion as I heal. My surgeon seemed pleased and said it's way too early to judge. Our goal was to match the implant with my anatomy as much as possible. He used the penoscrotal surgical approach. I'll be real happy if I can get to 7.5". I don't think girth will be an issue with this product. Is this doable? I'm concerned because if 25 to 35 percent of the device is not external, that would leave me at somewhere between 6.3" and 7.4" (with extender). Sigh.

By the way, my recovery has been good so far. At day three, I have virtually no pain and very little discomfort. I popped a couple of Tylenol tablets this morning and nothing else since. Swelling is down, and bruising has begun to diminish.
Wichita, KS. Single, 51, 6', 200 lbs, ED pills since '00, Trimix since 02/17. Implant on Oct. 10, 2018 from Clay Mechlin, MD in Columbia, MO. Pre-op nearly 8" cut. Now have Titan 24 cm + 1 cm extender, post-op I have kept my size at nearly 8".

maxxxxx

Re: Experienced Titan users: Guess my Titan post-op size

Postby maxxxxx » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:19 pm

Congrats for your new life.I hope the best for you. ;) :P
I do not want to discourage you, just my thought... I think 2 full inch, from 5,5 to 7,5 it's really hard to reach with a Titan. Bug, for the next two months, do not think about the size!
Titan 24cm . December 2015

buck67209

Postby buck67209 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:13 pm

maxxxxx wrote:Congrats for your new life.I hope the best for you. ;) :P
I do not want to discourage you, just my thought... I think 2 full inch, from 5,5 to 7,5 it's really hard to reach with a Titan. Bug, for the next two months, do not think about the size!

That measurement was taken with a tape measure. Since my surgery was only three days ago, I'm too tender to try using a hard ruler, bone-pressed. My flaccid state before surgery was 4.5", and this 5.5" Titan version actually looks flaccid now, so I think I could be one of those less common Titan users who does see a size difference erect vs. flaccid. I'm going to remain hopeful and withhold judgement until I've started to use it. But I do appreciate reading what others think the outcome might be. At this stage, I sort of feel like a kid shaking a package under the Christmas tree and trying to guess what is in there, lol! ;-)
Wichita, KS. Single, 51, 6', 200 lbs, ED pills since '00, Trimix since 02/17. Implant on Oct. 10, 2018 from Clay Mechlin, MD in Columbia, MO. Pre-op nearly 8" cut. Now have Titan 24 cm + 1 cm extender, post-op I have kept my size at nearly 8".

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:50 pm

Buck,
Get your surgical notes from the hospital. That won't tell you anything about your exact size unless your uro measured you fully inflated during surgery and then it will be in the notes.
Look at your distal measurements. They should be about an inch shorter than pressed to the bone plus add 3/4 to an inch for your glans. Should see that within 2 months. Then add an inch or more for potential within 6 months. With Titan probably sooner. I would expect your distal measurement to be between 13 and 14.5 centimeters. So that gives you about 5/8 inch spread. Probably way off. Something to think about.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

buck67209

Postby buck67209 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:30 am

DougAnd wrote:Buck,
Get your surgical notes from the hospital. That won't tell you anything about your exact size unless your uro measured you fully inflated during surgery and then it will be in the notes.
Look at your distal measurements. They should be about an inch shorter than pressed to the bone plus add 3/4 to an inch for your glans. Should see that within 2 months. Then add an inch or more for potential within 6 months. With Titan probably sooner. I would expect your distal measurement to be between 13 and 14.5 centimeters. So that gives you about 5/8 inch spread. Probably way off. Something to think about.

Thanks for your insight. I'll work on getting those notes.

buck67209

Postby buck67209 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:13 pm

I'm at day four post-op, and the swelling in my pelvis has gone down considerably. I was able to do a hard ruler, somewhat bone-pressed measurement of my flaccid penis that came in at 6.2" long. That's a much better starting point! Whew! Also, I've been horny as f#*%! There have been several times where I could feel my penis getting fuller when seeing or thinking about something arousing. I can't wait to experience this when pumped up!

buck67209

Postby buck67209 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:48 am

Today, 10 days post-op, I measured 7.2 inches bone-pressed on top and 5.5 inches in circumference. I think that's an acceptable start. I posted images under the "Implant Pics" thread. I managed to inflate to about 80 percent, but I ached and had to stop. Getting a feel for the pump was challenging. I was under a hot shower and the pump kept slipping around, but I finally got It. The erection wasn't painful, but there was a mild discomfort similar to a trimix erection staying hard a little too long. My head wasn't as firm as with trimix, but I wouldn't call it floppy. I left it pumped for about an hour. I did eventually ejaculate, but I was gentle with getting there. I was a little worried I wasn't going to be able to deflate it, but thanks to many of the experiences shared in this forum, and a key-chain model given to me after surgery, I finally felt the release button and massaged the fluid from my penis back into the reservoir. Again, there was a lot of slipping, but I'm sure I'll get better at it with practice. Cheers!

Return to “Implants”