A cloud around the silver lining of implantation.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Re: A cloud around the silver lining of implantation.

Postby DougAnd » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:45 pm

It's only been 76 bionic days for me used to have PE often when I had dry spells. Right now with this new feel I can't even imagine having PE. I have to really REALLY try. I love it!
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:28 am

Lost Sheep wrote:A cloud around the silver lining of implantation.

I have noticed a disappointing similarity in my capacity for coitus between before and after implantation.

Before implant, erectile collapse from E.D. would pretty much signal an end to coitus. It mattered not if I wanted to continue; it was over because my penis became just a squishy toy.

After implant, my penis remains perfectly erect and capable of continuing coitus indefinitely but (after ejaculation) my desire to continue and my energy level drop off precipitously. Obviously, the wash of hormones released upon my orgasm is the cause. I had expected my refractory period to not matter at all, but I was mistaken.

I had not expected this and actually had expected to be able to continue fucking like the Energizer Bunny (thanks to Everready Battery Company for use of their icon).

It is disappointing how quickly I am "done" after being done.

I used to be incapable of continuing coitus after ejaculation. Now, I am just physically unwanting, even if I want to continue intellectually and emotionally. And it's not just interest in coitus; it extends to all other forms of sex, cunnilingus or anything other than cuddling - or sleep.

The silver lining of this cloud is that, since my premature ejaculation is delayed (sometimes by several minutes or so) my lover can experience a few orgasms before I do (I am so grateful that she orgasms easily during coitus when she has had effective and adequate foreplay).

I fear this is disappointing to her, since she is perfectly willing and eager to continue right on and I have yet to exhaust her appetite for more penile action.

Before implant, the desire was there but ability was not. After implant ability is there but desire is not (at least not for very long after MY climax).

I do not want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but just had to share my dual complaint/jubilation.

Thanks for reading.

This is me exactly. During foreplay I take care of her needs with oral and toys etc. and then I take care of me. When I orgasm, I am simply no longer interested in continuing. Unfortunately, I have never been able to bring a girl to orgasm through intercourse. :(

Larry

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:36 pm

Larry10625 wrote:

This is me exactly. During foreplay I take care of her needs with oral and toys etc. and then I take care of me. When I orgasm, I am simply no longer interested in continuing. Unfortunately, I have never been able to bring a girl to orgasm through intercourse. :(

Larry

I am blessed to have a girlfriend who can orgasm through intercourse. But only in certain positions. We have been "researching" different positions to find ones that 1) facilitate her orgasms, 2) are energy-conserving enough that I can maintain them and 3) allow me to delay my orgasm long enough to help me maintain my energy level. Some positions are MUCH better than others.

The implant blesses me with an erection that allows us to change positions any number of times during a love-making session so we can go through the list of positions and modify them to optimal effect.

Being willing to approach sex with an experimental mindset may not be the most romantic, but once you find a few good positions with a clinical attitude, you can then use those positions in subsequent sessions with a more romantic attitude.

Good luck.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:02 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

I am blessed to have a girlfriend who can orgasm through intercourse. But only in certain positions. We have been "researching" different positions to find ones that 1) facilitate her orgasms, 2) are energy-conserving enough that I can maintain them and 3) allow me to delay my orgasm long enough to help me maintain my energy level. Some positions are MUCH better than others.

The implant blesses me with an erection that allows us to change positions any number of times during a love-making session so we can go through the list of positions and modify them to optimal effect.

Being willing to approach sex with an experimental mindset may not be the most romantic, but once you find a few good positions with a clinical attitude, you can then use those positions in subsequent sessions with a more romantic attitude.

Good luck.

Do you think diet or exercise might help at least in the energy/stamina department? I know that I was having the best and strongest sex of my life when I was working out 4-5x a week and eating properly (now it's no gym and all pizza lmao) but I'm gonna get back on track after the holidays are over :)
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:31 pm

jackhammerdreamz wrote:

Do you think diet or exercise might help at least in the energy/stamina department? I know that I was having the best and strongest sex of my life when I was working out 4-5x a week and eating properly (now it's no gym and all pizza lmao) but I'm gonna get back on track after the holidays are over :)[/quote]

Absolutely yes! Exercise particularly.

Diet also has other benefits. There are foods that make a man's semen taste bad and others that make it taste good. Google the phrase, "How to make semen taste better". One of the first references to come up is this "According to the Kinsey Institute, fruit (especially citrus, bananas, and papayas), spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, and peppermint, among others), parsley, wheatgrass, and celery up the flavor of semen. Cigarettes, caffeine, red meat, onions, and garlic make it taste worse"

An article we read was written by a woman who went on an adventure with her boyfriend to find foods that made him taste better. A fun read and inspiring in that it makes sex more of an adventure and a joint venture.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:53 pm

jackhammerdreamz wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Good luck.

Do you think diet or exercise might help at least in the energy/stamina department? I know that I was having the best and strongest sex of my life when I was working out 4-5x a week and eating properly (now it's no gym and all pizza lmao) but I'm gonna get back on track after the holidays are over :)

I am very slowly losing weight but I can't do much in the line of exercise because of a very significant back injury as a result of 15 years as a paramedic... carrying fat people around. :(

Larry

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:54 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
jackhammerdreamz wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:

Good luck.

I am very slowly losing weight but I can't do much in the line of exercise because of a very significant back injury as a result of 15 years as a paramedic... carrying fat people around. :(

Larry

Dang those fat injured people!!

Another thought would be cleaner eating? I know diet plans are only good as long as you're on them, but WeightWatcher or HMR are good (HMR is cheaper) and people on avg lose 25-45lbs over a year.
Something to consider talking to your GP about, of course I'm not a doctor :D

My Ex actually told me once a few years ago her ex was having performance issues and fatigue.... When he ate better it went away, eating well can do wonders for the body. But it's easier said than done.
When I'm home I want the easiest thing to eat and relax. not stand in the kitchen for an hour and a half and then clean pots/pans for another 20 minutes lol.
Best of luck!
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:36 am

jackhammerdreamz wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
jackhammerdreamz wrote:

Larry

Dang those fat injured people!!

Another thought would be cleaner eating? I know diet plans are only good as long as you're on them, but WeightWatcher or HMR are good (HMR is cheaper) and people on avg lose 25-45lbs over a year.
Something to consider talking to your GP about, of course I'm not a doctor :D

My Ex actually told me once a few years ago her ex was having performance issues and fatigue.... When he ate better it went away, eating well can do wonders for the body. But it's easier said than done.
When I'm home I want the easiest thing to eat and relax. not stand in the kitchen for an hour and a half and then clean pots/pans for another 20 minutes lol.
Best of luck!

Better eating is why I am losing what I am. I am also diabetic and better eating is controlling my diet. It is doing nothing for my suprapubic fat pad though.. :(

Larry

Return to “Implants”