what does she think?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: what does she think?

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:06 pm

Xomanow wrote:
crobin1 wrote: Any ladies out there that can attest?

Ladies are not permitted here.......not my rules, just pointing it out......

Females (partnered or not) CAN read without being members and their male (member) partners can post their female partners' thoughts.

And there is no prohibition against male partners of homosexual members can join and post.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:50 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Xomanow wrote:
crobin1 wrote: Any ladies out there that can attest?

Ladies are not permitted here.......not my rules, just pointing it out......

Females (partnered or not) CAN read without being members and their male (member) partners can post their female partners' thoughts.

And there is no prohibition against male partners of homosexual members can join and post.

OK, this is getting stale... Let's face it... the men's room is off limits to ladies too but how do you stop them from getting in there? At some point you just have to accept the way it is and instead of arguing and beating it to death over and over again, you need to be supportive and help the admins keep the rules consistent instead of constantly pointing out that it is possible to break the rules. We are not the only gender specific area...
- Business and Professional WOMEN
- The Wing - women-only private social club and working co-space that operates in New York and Washington, D.C.
- The Presidents Club - all men
- The Travellers Club - all men

Come on guys, please, put this subject to bed permanently. There are Many, Many more subjects that our members really want to discuss than female membership. I thank you in advance for your co-operation. :)

Larry

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:56 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:
Xomanow wrote:Ladies are not permitted here.......not my rules, just pointing it out......

At some point you just have to accept the way it is and instead of arguing and beating it to death over and over again, you need to be supportive and help the admins keep the rules consistent instead of constantly pointing out that it is possible to break the rules.

Larry

Please, all, forgive the appearance of breaking the rules. I simply point out what the rules do not disallow.

My apologies for any ruffled feathers.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:30 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:
At some point you just have to accept the way it is and instead of arguing and beating it to death over and over again, you need to be supportive and help the admins keep the rules consistent instead of constantly pointing out that it is possible to break the rules.

Larry

Please, all, forgive the appearance of breaking the rules. I simply point out what the rules do not disallow.

My apologies for any ruffled feathers.

Naaaaaaaaaaaa, it's all good... I use paint by number feathers just in case they get ruffled. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

crobin1

Postby crobin1 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:31 am

sorry for the delay in my reply....

1) thanks for suggestion of the search function (duh!) and the link; viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11148#p94648

2) I did not realize women were not able to give feedback.

3) Maybe the question should have been...what do you think she thinks? :)

4) 29 days till Dr. Kramer's laboratory!!

crobin1
59 Peyronies diagnosed 2 1/2 years ago...Kramer implanted a AMS CX 21cm 1.5 RTE on 11/15/18.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:35 am

Larry10625 wrote:instead of arguing and beating it to death over and over agai

There was no argument on my part......the OP asked if any ladies would respond....I informed him of the FT rules, which he was obviously unaware of....
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Return to “Implants”