FreddyFree IS bionic!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
FreddyFree

FreddyFree IS bionic!

Postby FreddyFree » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:39 am

Day1

Just getting home. Stayed overnight after being implanted yesterday.

Surgeon told me that my right cavranosal cavity was full of plaque. No problem going into crus but when he tried to dilate distally he hit a wall half way up. He had to use a wire to start a channel through the plaque. The cylinder tip crossed over to the left, so he had to take it out and reposition it. He says everything looks good now. Left me semi pumped. Said it would be painful for at least three weeks.

I got an AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12mm with 3cm RTEs for a total of 21cm. Best I can hope for is 5.5”, so I lost 1” from my Trimix size of 6.5”

When I woke up, sharp pain in head that went away in an hour. Only lasting “pain” which was more of a pressure, that felt like I had to pee badly. That continued most of the day and night. I had a catheter in so it wasn’t my bladder being full.

Didn’t sleep, but did dose off and on. The ward was very busy and noisy.

Good to be home.

I must say I was extremely nervous going in. Having read the posts on this site for almost a year and having support from members when I announced my upcoming surgery helped me get through it.

So thanks to all of you.
Last edited by FreddyFree on Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

DaveKell

Re: FreddyFree IS bionic!

Postby DaveKell » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:13 am

Whenever I read about guys having plaque issues I'm so grateful I only tried injections 3 times before giving up since they never worked for me. Hopefully you'll have the same success as others who were in similar circumstances that an implant corrected. You're in for what can be some rough days ahead for awhile. Being semi inflated for 6 weeks was a real challenge for me. I did kind of enjoy however being one of those "people of Walmart" as I walked through the store with a highly noticeable bulge in my pants. Never worried about hiding it, wore it like a crown and my coronation made it all extremely worthwhile. Here's hoping you experience the same!

For the discomfort you're going to have, a bag of frozen peas conforms nicely for icing yourself two or three times a day for about a half hour. Also the pain meds you should've been given help a lot with relaxation. I've never understood the heroes who say they never used the mild narcotic meds. I couldn't have made it without them and even got one refill to get through it all very comfortably. I'm about a year and a half out from my implant now. It's totally my new normal and I never feel it inside anymore. It's incredibly satisfying to be ready in about 20 seconds for sex that is more satisfying now than it ever was in my life before. When I speak at ED seminars with a urologist I always conclude by saying "I've been saved off a deathbed twice in my life by surgeons but I consider the implant to be the greatest medical miracle of my life". Good times are ahead for you my friend!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:50 am

I used trimix for over 12 years, never had a plaque problem, just saying :D .
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:03 pm

DaveKell wrote:Whenever I read about guys having plaque issues I'm so grateful I only tried injections 3 times before giving up since they never worked for me. Hopefully you'll have the same success as others who were in similar circumstances that an implant corrected. You're in for what can be some rough days ahead for awhile. Being semi inflated for 6 weeks was a real challenge for me. I did kind of enjoy however being one of those "people of Walmart" as I walked through the store with a highly noticeable bulge in my pants. Never worried about hiding it, wore it like a crown and my coronation made it all extremely worthwhile. Here's hoping you experience the same!

For the discomfort you're going to have, a bag of frozen peas conforms nicely for icing yourself two or three times a day for about a half hour. Also the pain meds you should've been given help a lot with relaxation. I've never understood the heroes who say they never used the mild narcotic meds. I couldn't have made it without them and even got one refill to get through it all very comfortably. I'm about a year and a half out from my implant now. It's totally my new normal and I never feel it inside anymore. It's incredibly satisfying to be ready in about 20 seconds for sex that is more satisfying now than it ever was in my life before. When I speak at ED seminars with a urologist I always conclude by saying "I've been saved off a deathbed twice in my life by surgeons but I consider the implant to be the greatest medical miracle of my life". Good times are ahead for you my friend!

So Dave, like you suggest, I used peas (and corn) but I found that every time I used them and they thawed when they refroze they were in a huge chunk. I ended up getting some dry navy beans from the bulk store, putting them in an odd sock and freezing them. It works great and because they were dry to begin with there is no clumping.. Just food for thought (or freezing) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:58 pm

Thanks for your suggestions. I’m using crushed ice from frig door. I have a large mouth ice bage which is waterproof.

Most pain now is around reservoir, Tylenol is managing it.

Get weird psychedelic dreams! :shock:

Here are pics of the unveiling:

Millerpa15

Postby Millerpa15 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:15 pm

Glad your surgery was a success and you’re doing well so far! I’m actually from Ottawa as well, were you a patient of Dr. Bella by any chance? How’d you find your surgeon? I didn’t even realize there was anybody in Ottawa that did implants. Also how old are you if you don’t mind me asking?
33 years old. ED for 10 years after a sex accident. Trimix injections worked for a short period of time before losing their effectiveness. Receiving shockwave therapy from Dr. Anthony Bella. Starting to think an implant is unavoidable.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:21 pm

FreddyFree wrote:Thanks for your suggestions. I’m using crushed ice from frig door. I have a large mouth ice bage which is waterproof.

Most pain now is around reservoir, Tylenol is managing it.

Get weird psychedelic dreams! :shock:

Here are pics of the unveiling:

Looks great.. I guess Dr. Brock was right... What did you end up getting (brand and size)?

Larry

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:42 am

Day 2

Slept well. Took prescription med before bed. Got up twice to go pee.

Thank goodness for the makeshift "urinal" I made out of a plastic Perrier bottle. As a good Canadian, I used some Duct Tape to line the hole I drilled into the bottle, so I don't cut my junk.. My stream sprays all directions, the urinal contains this. Also it allows me to pee standing up. I find sitting is uncomfortable.

Feel good this morning. took Tylenol, no real sharp pain yet, some pain at reservoir site, but only when I cough. Ice the balls for 10 minutes, since there is swelling, no pain there.

Using rolled up socks as cushions to support dick.

Still no WTF did I do reaction yet. :D :D But I am thinking I would LTF :shock: :shock: , but I know I have to be patient. :roll: :roll:

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:13 pm

FreddyFree wrote:Day 2

Slept well. Took prescription med before bed. Got up twice to go pee.

Thank goodness for the makeshift "urinal" I made out of a plastic Perrier bottle. As a good Canadian, I used some Duct Tape to line the hole I drilled into the bottle, so I don't cut my junk.. My stream sprays all directions, the urinal contains this. Also it allows me to pee standing up. I find sitting is uncomfortable.

Feel good this morning. took Tylenol, no real sharp pain yet, some pain at reservoir site, but only when I cough. Ice the balls for 10 minutes, since there is swelling, no pain there.

Using rolled up socks as cushions to support dick.

Still no WTF did I do reaction yet. :D :D But I am thinking I would LTF :shock: :shock: , but I know I have to be patient. :roll: :roll:

Atta boy Freddy, it sure sounds like you are having a positive surgical outcome. :)

Larry

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:31 am

Day 3

Another good sleep. However wake up with a sore back. Can't sleep on my side, which is my normal position. Peeing is OK, pee about 1/4 cup at a time, so have to go often. Pain is manageable.

I can have a shower today, looking forward to that.

I havent pooped since Wednesday, not looking forward to that! I find sitting impossible?? How am I going to do that?? Help!

Return to “Implants”