Why does my new Titan back fill?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Eveready

Re: Why does my new Titan back fill?

Postby Eveready » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:32 am

Mate,
I've a Coloplast too, 15 months in. "Flaccid" it's a fugly piece of work: dog ear on the right hand side so I wear it pointed straight left in undies, must squeeze it to deflate, and it backfills to about 40%: enough for the astute observer to realise that I'm hung like a horse, but not enough to prompt calls for the constabulary. But it straightens out and works like the hammer of mighty Thor, so I'm content.
I will say that it took a good two months post surgery for it to become remotely comfortable, and your description of your bad nights sounds familiar to me. Some guys heal up fast. In this case I didn't. You may be in the same boat.
Melbourne, Oz. Radical prostatectomy & titan implant at 60. Size uncertain, but big enough to hang onto. Nah, it's huge!

shaman

Postby shaman » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:37 am

LMCatman wrote:Back to the OP's question....three Titans in, I still have the occasional backfill. It's much rarer than it was and is never really a problem. I don't have a "why". The "problems" that seem so critical early in the healing process seem to either resolve themselves or simply become less "worrisome" as you heal, use your implant and move on......

>I totally agree, I had both AMS and Titan, I didn't have the backfill with AMS only with the Titan, at the beginning it bother me after a few months I really did not notice, I think your mind just gets used to it and seems to disappear, I you ask me right now, I would tell you I don't have backfill, even though I know I have it, but it takes time.<

>From now on , every post I reply or post is my opinion only, everyone should know that, is elementary. <

As for "information"....I thought that was what we were sharing in this forum...Information and personal experiences. If I'd learned of this
board one month earlier, I might only be on my second Titan, and possibly even my first. And while my second and third implants went much more smoothly than the first, I still think it's months and months for all the swelling and nerve "disruption" to settle down to your "new normal". Be patient, use your new dick, let time heal you.....

Good luck...
Implanted August, 2015 - AMS LGX. -
Revision April 24, 2017 by Dr Carrion - University of South Florida (USF)
Titan 22cm + 1.5 Rear Tip Extender

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:11 am

Eveready wrote:But it straightens out and works like the hammer of mighty Thor, so I'm content.

Love that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Kent16

Postby Kent16 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:12 pm

I have roughly 10 days old coloplast 24cm and 125 reservoir. Flaccid is at about 530 if I squeeze it as empty as I can and warm it before with heating pad. It is not much bigger than my flaccid was before when I was semi aroused, which for me was roughly 50-70% of my awake hours - yes I have always been horny all the time, it might have caused my venous leak somehow, dont know and dont care anymore I know I have extreme sex drive and I have learnt to live with it and not to be ashamed about it. It has caused me a lot of troubles in my life but after I have accepted that it is part of me I have been much happier. So flaccid is not any concern for me with coloplast.
Implant Titan 24cm, one 1cm RTE, 125 reservoir, October 2018 by Dr Eid.
48 years, VL, tried all not 100% solution waiting to see how implant works
Single (divorced), fit and active

Tsanchez12369

Postby Tsanchez12369 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:47 pm

Maverick, how is the doc planning on resolving the issue—narrower cylinders?
Sept 11, 2018: excision, grafting (human cadever tissue) and implant. Doc is Dr Edward Karpman in Mountain View, surgery at El Camino Hospital, LOS Gatos CA. AMS 700 CX infrapubic 18 cm + 3 cm RTE. http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php

Maverick2dog

Postby Maverick2dog » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:04 pm

My understanding is that he is going to be more aggressive when dilating my corpus and going to use an AMS CX, smaller cylinders. Scheduled for 15th of November.
59 years old. Forth revision 10/2021
Third revision 9/21 moved pump replaced one cylinder AMS CX 21+ 3. Second revision January 31st 2019 AMS CX 21,+2CM RTE. First revision November 15th, 2018 24CM CX .5RTE. Implanted 4/2018, Titian 22CM 2.5 RTE

Return to “Implants”