subcoronal approach for implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
oldbeek

Re: subcoronal approach for implant?

Postby oldbeek » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:17 pm

No resevoir is not in my scrotum. AND it is not where I thought it was. Went to USC today to see the URO that took Dr Boyds place. Thought I had an implant problem because I had testicle pain. Turned out to be a kidney problem, he thinks. Results from urinalysis not back yet. Pain was originally high above pubic bone on left side. I assumed that was the reservoir because it relieved the pain by pumping up my dick. That was not it. This week the pain is on both sides, and I am getting more incontenence, dripping. The reservoir is right under my pubic bone.
Seeing him gave me the opportunity to ask questions about their way of doing implants. I told him, I never heard of any URO on Franktalk, that pumped the dick up hard and left it up for 4 weeks. Then not touch the pump, and move it around. That, with me had my left testicle somewhat attached to the pump. The hard dick was very painful.
He said he had also worked with Dr Perito but, the USC approach is very conservative. They want 4 weeks of healing and keep your hands off. He said I might have been pumped to hard and should have called in. I did call in. He gave me a blank stare.
Anyway that is their official approach now and he is the top implant man at USC. 4 weeks healing, Hands off, Semi hard dick. ( Not as hard as mine to cause great bodily pain)
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Return to “Implants”