Penile Traction

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
kosh200

Penile Traction

Postby kosh200 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:06 pm

If this is not allowed, moderator, please delete.

I’d like to sell my penile traction device. Before you say, GROSS! I’d like to add that the only part that touched the glans is the rubber sluice and these are disposable. Everything else is super clean. I have the Penimaster Pro + belt system. It runs around $350.00. If you are interested we can agree on a reasonable price. I have some sluices left, but you may need to buy some more as they last only about 2 weeks. They are 15 bucks if I remember on the penimaster website. I wish this option were available for me to buy used since you only use it for 6 months!

I had great results from mine. I was 4.5” prior to using it due to Peyronie’s disease. I was implanted on 9/6 and was activated today. I am now 5.5” fully pumped and engorged. What a game changer!

Let me know if you are interested. After you do your research on it, I will gladly tell you my personal story with it if you like. Cheers!
45 years old. Diagnosed with Peyronies over 5 years ago. Successfully implanted on 9/6/18 with a Coloplast Titan 18 cm + 3 cm RTEs 4.5”-1st Activation, 6.25” three months of cycling. Dr. Levine. Chicago, Illinois

Larry10625

Re: Penile Traction

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:41 am

kosh200 wrote:If this is not allowed, moderator, please delete.

I’d like to sell my penile traction device. Before you say, GROSS! I’d like to add that the only part that touched the glans is the rubber sluice and these are disposable. Everything else is super clean. I have the Penimaster Pro + belt system. It runs around $350.00. If you are interested we can agree on a reasonable price. I have some sluices left, but you may need to buy some more as they last only about 2 weeks. They are 15 bucks if I remember on the penimaster website. I wish this option were available for me to buy used since you only use it for 6 months!

I had great results from mine. I was 4.5” prior to using it due to Peyronie’s disease. I was implanted on 9/6 and was activated today. I am now 5.5” fully pumped and engorged. What a game changer!

Let me know if you are interested. After you do your research on it, I will gladly tell you my personal story with it if you like. Cheers!

Please keep replies to this on PM. Thank you. :)

Larry

mr.skin

Re: Penile Traction

Postby mr.skin » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:47 am

How long did you use it to achieve those results ?

Best
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

Return to “Implants”