Inches Lost Or Gained The Same From Eid

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
maxxxxx

Re: Inches Lost Or Gained The Same From Eid

Postby maxxxxx » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:04 am

" Vagabond127 has every right to post, ask questions or answer them .."

Answer ?
I think he will never move his fingers to answer someone..
Titan 24cm . December 2015

lenders

Postby lenders » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:35 pm

maxxxxx wrote:" Vagabond127 has every right to post, ask questions or answer them .."

Answer ?
I think he will never move his fingers to answer someone..

Your surgeon was djinovic? How many inches or centimeters could he add you with his surgery? He says he can add up to 4 cm, is it so? How is the recovery, is it painful?

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:23 pm

No. 3 different surgeons...since i had genetic malformation. But i raccomend him ...

prosthesis insertion was the easiest part of my whole procedure ..
Titan 24cm . December 2015

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:02 am

maxxxxx wrote:No. 3 different surgeons...since i had genetic malformation. But i raccomend him ...

prosthesis insertion was the easiest part of my whole procedure ..

:)
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:18 pm

Hmmmm...... He answered me. Must not be someone.
I'm surprised you guys have put up with me this long. A whiner I have become. Not my usual self. This implant has really kicked my butt. Not at all what I expected. Still the right choice for me absolutely. Sadly had I known what I now know because of who I am would never have found the courage to do this. I am normally a very conservative person in action, always write bigger than my britches though.
I cannot imagine a surgeon who will give back to you more of what you have than Eid. I think that he makes more effort even than Kramer. Very few measure you before implant because they cannot look you in the eyes afterward if they even think that you suspect they have intentionally cut you short. Even fewer measure you during surgery from bone to tip. I think Eid is it? The only thing he could do more is measure you inside and outside at the same time. That would save the need for no touch.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:27 pm

Larry10625-

Thank you for your supportive words. I vowed never to write on this site ever again after Maxxx's comments but I feel like you have welcomed me back. We are such a minority of men in the entire world. I dont understand why members of our club would try to be so cruel to each other. It is clear from Maxxx's comments that implants don't make EVERYBODY happy. He obviously is dealing with some major mental problems I am sorry to say. HOWEVER I will not communicate with Maxxx ever again. I wish to take the high road.

Thanks again Larry10625. I am back :)
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Return to “Implants”