underwear issue

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DNQ231

underwear issue

Postby DNQ231 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:59 am

Hi all,

Sorry if this seems obvious, but I'm 8 weeks in to having a Titan, and only for the past few days have I started trying to wear the penis down in underwear, rather than pointing up. I'm only really able to wear it to the side, like this (see attached image). Is it safe to wear it like this? I'm worried that having it like this might cause issues.

in underwear.jpg
in underwear.jpg (140.22 KiB) Viewed 2028 times

Any tips or advice greatly appreciated.
Born in 1996. Coloplast Titan Touch implanted July 2018.

Happy Toy

Re: underwear issue

Postby Happy Toy » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:48 am

Are you completely deflated? Find some underwear with a pouch. If you are comfortable with your dick to the side, I don't see what harm it would cause but I thing the pouch would be more comfortable.
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:33 am

Not worry...
Honestly I do not understand how i can point my penis down.
I always keep it up, also because I use tight pants. My penis, however, spontaneously goes to the side. I believe because it's very heavy
This the pics
Last edited by maxxxxx on Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Titan 24cm . December 2015

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:48 pm

Somewhat to the chagrin of my wife, I've been going commando since being implanted. The only time I wear underwear is with dress pants. I've tried several styles of underwear and have a drawer stuffed full of new pairs I've never had on. Even totally deflated, underwear is too confining for me now. The only time I ever worried about going commando was at a recent huge party. After spending hours sitting, standing, moving to other groups of people and such while wearing a tee shirt untucked, near the end of the party I discovered my somewhat loose fitting jeans were unzipped. When I discovered it I was pretty much in full view even though seated at a table. I wondered how many people I no longer had any secrets from! Since then, I developed an OCD about checking my zipper several times a day. So far, no more episodes. The great benefit to this is it's a throwback to the freedom of the 70's when I don't think I even owned underwear.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:29 pm

Why down? My most comfortable is about "2 o'clock".... This may be because my first implant bent uncomfortably "down and to the left". I've been able to use my regular Fruit of the Loom jockeys. I bought a size smaller to hold me tighter soon after my implants. Eventually I moved back to my regular size (but still pull some of the smaller ones out of my drawer and wear them anyway.....

It really does get better with the passage of time!!! Good luck!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:42 pm

Ive found that Jockey makes some that works well for me. The micro fiber traveler is one. But I have found that the no seam thong to be the most comfortable. After a while it almost like not wearing anything. I can point mine up or down with out any problems. Lately Ive been pointing up and adding 5 or 6 pumps. Does take a little to get used to the thong though.
71. ED for about 10+ years to one extent or another. Implanted 9/14/2016 AMS CX 18+3 Fl/ Ky

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:46 pm

In the first 4 weeks, I wore mine up and to the right most of the time. I used use David archy bikini and in the beginning it was uncomfortable to wear it down at all. I would need to wear it up sometimes. Wait till 16 weeks and you can wear it any way you like and there will not be any pain. PATIENCE !!!!!
Last edited by oldbeek on Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:44 pm

DaveKell wrote:Somewhat to the chagrin of my wife, I've been going commando since being implanted. The only time I wear underwear is with dress pants. I've tried several styles of underwear and have a drawer stuffed full of new pairs I've never had on. Even totally deflated, underwear is too confining for me now. The only time I ever worried about going commando was at a recent huge party. After spending hours sitting, standing, moving to other groups of people and such while wearing a tee shirt untucked, near the end of the party I discovered my somewhat loose fitting jeans were unzipped. When I discovered it I was pretty much in full view even though seated at a table. I wondered how many people I no longer had any secrets from! Since then, I developed an OCD about checking my zipper several times a day. So far, no more episodes. The great benefit to this is it's a throwback to the freedom of the 70's when I don't think I even owned underwear.

Hahahahaha... OMG you crack me up. I could never go commando because when I pee, most times I dribble a bit, that would be just embarrassing. :)

Larry

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:39 pm

I go commando often at home but not in public. There might be a reason we were not born with pants. Larry, when I was about 40, I met the first guy I ever knew to have a foreskin. French fellow. I asked him to show it to me as I was curious and he did. It seems the Europeans I have met do not have the prudish hangups that are common here in the states. They seem to acknowledge and accept that each gender is built a certain way and no big deal. I asked if there was any special care and he told me when he goes to pee, first stop is to get a piece of toilet paper, then pee, then squeeze the pee out of his urethra and dab it off with the toilet paper. I've found that excellent advice, especially since I have an implant. I also find sitting to pee enhances taking care of that issue though I do not sit to pee in a public restroom. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:04 pm

DNQ231, First, make sure you are fully deflated. Second, it is going to take some time for you get the full flaccid effect. I doubt at 8 weeks everything is fully settled in to that point yet. Another month or 2 you will notice things have improved more. Next, try Andrew Christian Almost Naked series or Tagless boxers or briefs. If you are a BIG boy, then go with the Trophy Boy collection which has extra room up front.They have some underwear this week for around $9.95 a pair, often have 30% off on weekends if you sign up. They clearly cater to the gay boys but certainly have sense enough to make comfortable underwear for the well endowed that fit well. If the center seam bothers you on a long day, wear them inside out. That is how I handle it. 4 weeks ago a nurse told me their autistic son was seeing a shrink because the seams on his underwear drove him nuts. I told her, just have him wear them inside out. Make life simple. Do not buy the show it tech style or they will bother you big time. You have enough to show now anyway. Many colors and styles. When I was in college, the girls used to sit in the student center and call left or right depending on which way they thought a guy's dick would hang. Secure site will not let me copy the URL for Andrew Christian. Cheers.
Attachments
junetopher-_90643-a_5.jpg
Trophy Boy
junetopher-_90643-a_5.jpg (58.36 KiB) Viewed 972 times
maytopher_90577-2-a_xv.jpg
maytopher_90577-2-a_xv.jpg (63.37 KiB) Viewed 981 times
cropped5-_90377-a__2 4.jpg
cropped5-_90377-a__2 4.jpg (39.17 KiB) Viewed 981 times
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”