Reasonable?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bubba1956

Re: Reasonable?

Postby Bubba1956 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:41 am

Thanks Larry, I can now put my mind at ease. thank you for explaining how this works.
I am 62 years old. Full blown Ed for 10 years. married for 18 years. my urologist dr. Kershen. Implanted October 15,2018. AMS 700 LGX 18cm length by 12 mm diameter I live in Coleman, Mi. USA : 8-) )

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:40 pm

I have to say, I am surprised that the messages are disappearing. If they are not in your sent or out boxes, it's like you sent them but the computer is not registering them as having ever been sent. :)

How bizarre

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:52 pm

OK, try this...
In the top right of your screen,
- click the down arrow beside your user name
- click Profile
- half way down in "Total posts" click "Search user's posts"

If the website has recognized your post as being sent, it will be here... if'it's not, it was not sent.

Stranger things have happened I guess. :)

Larry

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:20 pm

thus my reply containing " Went to my post list" which was Total posts:
2690 | Show your posts
. Showed to be sent on my end and shows on my laptop history but did not appear on your list. Lost in space. Although up to date, I checked my antivirus history on all 3 I run concurrently and nothing new has attempted for 6 days. All are up to date, so I doubt there was a rejection of the message due to possible viral detection. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:09 pm

alibaba wrote:thus my reply containing " Went to my post list" which was Total posts:
2690 | Show your posts
. Showed to be sent on my end and shows on my laptop history but did not appear on your list. Lost in space. Although up to date, I checked my antivirus history on all 3 I run concurrently and nothing new has attempted for 6 days. All are up to date, so I doubt there was a rejection of the message due to possible viral detection. Cheers.

I don't really know what to tell you my friend.. I will ask Paul. :)

Larry

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:59 pm

In the alternative, $#it happens.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:24 pm

We don't delete posts unless they are abusive or simply out of line. If we do delete posts, I always tell the people involved as a learning moment more than anything.
I did delete some posts in the show and tell thread a while back, but I posted that i was going to do that because the thread goes so far off topic. And what I delete is usually just chat type stuff. I still need to go clean that thread up....but that's just me.
And you are sure we are talking posts on the discussion boards, not messages to other members..

Paul

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:22 pm

Discussion boards. I am starting to wonder if they are just not loading on the page sometimes. Someone made a comment to me yesterday and I went back to see what I had said and could not find the post. Had me wondering if it even posted so I went up and down the thread and looked under my user control panel but had me wondering how someone comments to me if it is not there? Later I went back again it was right in the middle of the page.

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:03 pm

I have to say that having a forum like this is new for me. It has been a big help to me. Without it I probably would have just let my urologist refer me to a surgeon and trusted to luck that I would have been ok with the response. I might have been crazy but really never thought about traction devices or ved to help me maybe get some size back before moving forward.

Needless to say this entire situation is a crazy one. All of us are here contemplating it for various reasons, no matter really what the reason. I had over 54 years really happy with my dick. Then I fell. Life sucks sometimes. All the comments good and bad here all provide some type of information. I even take those who are not satisfied. It reinforces we are here for a reason. None of us want to be here. An implant just gives me some hope for a physical intimacy which has been lacking for a while. I love to cuddle for sure, but there is nothing like cuddling and buried in someone you love at the same time. I wish to God I had never had to stumble across this and the peyronie's forum, but I am grateful I did.

No matter which doctor I end up going with or the type of implant I will need, and for me it is need. I will make the decision with better information than I had a few months ago.

I have also gotten some good dr responses which I am thankful for.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Return to “Implants”