PSI and implant loading.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

PSI and implant loading.

Postby alibaba » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:50 pm

I have been looking for the video where they put the implants on a test stand and show the expansion at different pressures. Have not found it but did find this video and this chart of interest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LWYoN2F06A

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5654325/
In chart 1 you will find PSI and volume of the inflated implant which will answer some recent questions here.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

justanotherdrumber

Re: PSI and implant loading.

Postby justanotherdrumber » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:44 pm

alibaba wrote:I have been looking for the video where they put the implants on a test stand and show the expansion at different pressures. Have not found it but did find this video and this chart of interest.

In chart 1 you will find PSI and volume of the inflated implant which will answer some recent questions here.
alibaba wrote:I have been looking for the video where they put the implants on a test stand and show the expansion at different pressures. Have not found it but did find this video and this chart of interest.

Thank-you for posting both.

Thank-you for posting both.

I'd found the article myself the other day and was going to post it myself too.

I'm not sure how relevant the load testing is in reality as the cylinder is not supported in any way by tissue; such as when implanted , plus there are 2 cylinders.

I know my 18cm lgx isn't going to bend. :shock:

Perhaps if someone were more well endowed than I am.
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:15 pm

alibaba wrote:In chart 1 you will find PSI and volume of the inflated implant which will answer some recent questions here.

Ali, thanks for posting, good information to have.

What I don't understand is the volume measurements, which are per cylinder. So a 22cm Titan is somewhere between 76ml - 111ml per cylinder depending upon pressure. But a Titan reservoir is 125ml, or 62ml per cylinder of saline available. So why aren't we constantly running the reservoir dry and getting a flat pump bulb? I think the reason is that we never get the kind of cylinder expansion witnessed in this study because the cylinders are constrained by being inside the penis.

The pressures shown of 10 - 20PSI seem realistic for actual use. I can comfortably generate about 15PSI with two fingers on the pump, based on a simple test of squeezing a postal scale.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:10 pm

I noticed that too and wondered if they just calculated it for 2 even though only one was on the machine. I also wondered since the cylinders are paired within us if they doubled the figures to compensate or not. I need to read it more thoroughly rather than just look at charts.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:13 pm

I found this to be of note also: We also noted that some men without any prior evidence of Peyronie’s disease had some penile curvature after prolonged use.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:28 pm

warrenw, I have read the study now. They pumped the saline in paired cylinders. First test they clamped off one with a hemostat (mentioned twice) and put in load test machine. Horizontal load test they did same again but the tested each cylinder of the pair individually. I still do not know how they get the fill with a 65cc syringe though. In watching my implant video, Dr. Kramer uses a syringe in the 60cc range to fill. I cannot quite see the numbers. I watched some other videos and they do the same. I have 60cc syringes in stock in my shelf. They are 4.5" long and 1 1/4" wide. With tip extenders that could fill a 22cm implant on my opinion but with no reserve supply.
Last edited by alibaba on Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Interesting conversation, Thanks guys!
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

Return to “Implants”