RTE question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DaveKell

Re: RTE question

Postby DaveKell » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:29 pm

Donnie1954 wrote:I apologise Dave. I do tend to get defensive when attacked. I will chill as suggested. Thank you for your thoughtful insite. Enjoy life, love others, and be happy.
Donnie

Somehow I knew you would respond positively. You're a rock star in my book and have my ultimate respect sir.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:40 pm

Thank you sir.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Tsanchez12369

Postby Tsanchez12369 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:13 pm

Thank you Merrix, that explanation is exactly what I was looking for! Sorry, I didn’t find it in a search. ;)
Sept 11, 2018: excision, grafting (human cadever tissue) and implant. Doc is Dr Edward Karpman in Mountain View, surgery at El Camino Hospital, LOS Gatos CA. AMS 700 CX infrapubic 18 cm + 3 cm RTE. http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php

Tsanchez12369

Postby Tsanchez12369 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:22 pm

And thank you all for weighing in on this hot topic. Going in I was concerned that there is a financial disincentive for the MD to swap out an undersized implant for a longer one for the doc. (He’d have to pay for both?). Mine had mentioned he would check it once installed and add RTE’s if needed. For me, I thought that was better than just being left undersized. Now, I wish I had gone to Dr Eid, the only doc who seems to clearly state he will swap out an undersized implant if needed. (Do you know if any other docs who absolutely follow that protocol? Seems like very helpful info to future implantees?). Again, thanks all!
Sept 11, 2018: excision, grafting (human cadever tissue) and implant. Doc is Dr Edward Karpman in Mountain View, surgery at El Camino Hospital, LOS Gatos CA. AMS 700 CX infrapubic 18 cm + 3 cm RTE. http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:15 pm

I only know from what I have. My RTEs have presented no problems for me.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

merrix

Postby merrix » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:06 pm

Donnie1954 wrote:I only know from what I have. My RTEs have presented no problems for me.
donnie1954@mail.com

That was the first time I read you saying that.
Describing our own experiences is always ok of course.
The problem is when you use your situation with the controversy of your doc stacking up 5.5 cm RTEs, to say that multiple RTEs in general is great.

If you do believe that almost all high volume docs are wrong (when advocating the less RTE is better theory), then at least explain why and support that very controversial statement.
If not, you must accept to get questioned. Without throwing accusations of being attacked.

If you don’t believe it is better in general, then say exactly that.
That you for some (maybe good) reason were implanted with this setup, but that it probably isn’t the optimum way in general.

And regarding your previous post above about you being attacked. You are not.
Just because someone questions your statements made on a public, anonymous Internet forum, it doesn’t mean you are being attacked. Cool down. Nobody is attacking anybody.
We’re just a bunch of impotent or previously impotent guys exchanging ideas and experiences about implants.
To learn as individuals and as a group it must be allowed and tolerated to express different views and to point out what we think is factually incorrect. Nobody here can claim to know anything for sure. But we can all express our theories. And object to others’.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Return to “Implants”