My implant shortly, thanks to all./ Mi implante en breve, gracias a todos.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Ricardo70

My implant shortly, thanks to all./ Mi implante en breve, gracias a todos.

Postby Ricardo70 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:41 pm

Dear friends:

After almost 18 months of struggle against the illness of Peyronie and having suffered the unimaginable thing with this devastating illness, I would like letting you know about my next revenue in the bionic brotherhood.

It has been a very complicated, very difficult decision; it has been difficult to me to integrate very much the idea of losing part of me, of accompanying to an implant the rest of my life.
The fear, the anxiety, they have paralyzed me frequently. I have preferred my deplorable state, to penetrate into the unknown thing. Panic to go out of my area of comfort, which is deplorable, but it is a well-known pain.
Dumb excuses to some possible couple and to flee, to flee, to flee...

The penis is not one more organ, it is neither a knee nor a hip. It is an organ of vital extract, with the only emotional component in the body. It produces pleasure, relaxes, loves, identifies, gives life...

My step along the doctors, it has been in general, a bad experience. I have visited more than 10. Some, desconocedores of the illness, powerful others and enclosed someone with not too many good intentions.

Fortunately they crossed in my way The Dres. Roselló, father and son.
Kind, attentive, humble; you consult without hurry, available for answering any doubt and worry of all the possible forms. I have had 5 medical interviews with they. My doubts and my indecision were never a problem for them.
They spoke skylight to me from the first day, put the implant to me in my hands and I went out running, frightened. I returned in another 4 occasions and the same model attitude towards me.

I know that I am in good and expert hands.

My fear is there, crushes me and me zancadillea when I get over.
Every decision boycotts me and the doubt puts me ahead...: but what doubt?
what is my option? perhaps I have it?
To leave forever my sexual life and to turn into a strange, solitary being, misogynist... or to take the bull for the horns and to pass at the head.

I want to be grateful to you to all for your delivery, your assistance, your work, your experiences and your disinterested friendship.
To Merrix for its exceptional chronicle.
To Jamesmj, an incredible person.
And to so many people others that left here the trace of its way, with its happy moments and with its sorrow. You are a light in the darkness.

I will report my trip to you and will try to return, at least, a part of the received.

A hug.

Estimados amigos:

Después de casi 18 meses de lucha contra la enfermedad de Peyronie y habiendo sufrido lo inimaginable con esta devastadora enfermedad, me gustaría haceros saber mi próximo ingreso en la hermandad biónica.

Ha sido una decisión muy complicada, muy difícil; me ha costado mucho integrar la idea de perder parte de mí, de acompañar a un implante el resto de mi vida.
El miedo, la angustia, me han paralizado en muchas ocasiones. He preferido mi lamentable estado, a adentrarme en lo desconocido. Pánico a salir de mi zona de confort, que es deplorable, pero es un dolor conocido.
Disculpas tontas a alguna posible pareja y huir, huir, huir...

El pene no es un órgano más, no es una rodilla ni una cadera. Es un órgano de esencia vital, con un componente emocional único en el cuerpo. Produce placer, relaja, ama, identifica, da vida...

Mi paso por los médicos, ha sido en general, una mala experiencia. He visitado más de 10. Algunos, desconocedores de la enfermedad, otros prepotentes y alguno incluso con no demasiadas buenas intenciones.

Afortunadamente se cruzaron en mi camino Los Dres. Roselló, padre e hijo.
Amables, atentos, humildes; consultas sin prisa, disponibles para contestar cualquier duda e inquietud de todas las formas posibles. He tenido 5 entrevistas médicas con ellos. Mis dudas y mi indecisión nunca fueron problema para ellos.
Me hablaron claro desde el primer día, me pusieron el implante en mis manos y yo salí corriendo, espantado. Regresé en otras 4 ocasiones y la misma ejemplar actitud hacia mí.

Sé que estoy en buenas y expertas manos.

Mi miedo está ahí, me machaca y me zancadillea cuando me sobrepongo.
Me boicotea cada decisión y me pone la duda delante... ¿pero qué duda?
¿Cuál es mi opción? ¿acaso la tengo?
Abandonar para siempre mi vida sexual y convertirme en un ser extraño, solitario, misógino...o coger el toro por los cuernos y dar un paso al frente.

Quiero agradeceros a todos vuestra entrega, vuestra ayuda, vuestro trabajo, vuestras experiencias y vuestra amistad desinteresada.
A Merrix por su crónica excepcional.
A Jamesmj, una persona increíble.
Y a tantos otros que dejaron aquí la huella de su camino, con sus alegrías y con sus penas. Sois luz en la oscuridad.

Os relataré mi viaje y procuraré devolver, al menos, una parte de lo recibido.

Un abrazo.

Return to “Implants”